Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 24516
-
09-30-21 18:20 #11841Senior Member

Posts: 65Sapphire of Jessup
My luck continues with a vengeance. Tried to set up a visit with Sapphire. I just really liked her pics and wanted to see her.
Buuuuut unless you're willing to send her a pic of your junk, no go. Wouldn't even tell me why beyond it just being how she does things.
Well not all phones send pics, and even if they did it seems moronic to me to send a pic like that to someone you don't even know. I mean, this could be some pic collector. It could be someone underage. Yeah nothanks.
Shame too. Was really interested.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17968997
-
09-30-21 17:35 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 138Rates? Contact info or link to her ad? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:56 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 414Jordan
She's amazing! I'm glad she only comes around every few months or I'd be broke from seeing her all that I could. The only downfall is that everything is covered from my experiences.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 09:02 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 44https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/322363281109
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/959481669280
Anybody got any info on these 2?
-
09-30-21 08:48 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 917You really ought to RTFF. She's been reviewed on here. You could also read the comments on the link you used.
Originally Posted by BoostedKcar
[View Original Post]
Suffice to say, she is as good as you'll get in this hobby.
-
09-29-21 21:38 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 112Is that the Vanessa from Catonsville?
Is that Vanessa from Catonsville? Lost her digits can somebody throw them too me.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 21:18 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 365Indeed Vanessa is great
I've seen her 4-5 times. Check my posts. I'm still down to trade if you want to.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 20:30 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 157Marley. Off alligator
Saw ad for Marley on Alligator. Ending 2853 near BWI. Texted and asked to do special $60.00 BJ. OK long stay hotel near 295 - BWI hotel district. Got there and texted to get room number and went to her door.
She is woman in photos. Dressed in jogging sweat pants and loose T shirt. Got undressed and laid on bed. She got next to me and started BBBJ. Had to be the most lack luster BJ ever. She just held junior and only worked the head with no sucking at all.
I asked her to use her hand and mouth to go deeper. Still lame as could be. Her room mate came out from bathroom. I normally ask to use bathroom just to check. Other woman was cool. Marley went back to BJ.
Took me way longer than normal to nut. She sure hated catching it. But at least did that part. Handed me tissue to clean up. That always ends up a mess. Tissue sticks to JR like glued on.
Not sure if she hates giving BJ or just not into it. I will not repeat. Figure TOFFT. At least she is legit. She does offer FS.
-
09-29-21 16:01 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 273Vanessa
I recently saw Vanessa and it was a treat. It was simple and easy setup through text. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she let me in the door. Head upstairs to her room. It was clean with a nice bed. We shoot the shit for a while before we get started. She gives outstanding BBJ while I'm sipping on a shot of Jameson I brought with me. Then she stuff my balls in her mouth oh man it was so warm and felt so great. I knock back the rest of the Jameson and told to bend over and I slid my dick deep inside her wet pussy and went to town on her. Then switch up for some mish and fucking her like ravishing jack rabbit until I pulled out and unleashed a gallon of baby bater all down her throat. I will repeat every chance I get. Great service.
-
09-29-21 14:03 #11832Regular Member

Posts: 3Big clit wash blvd
Anybody seen this one? I usually stay away from wash blvd but that clit is killing me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...502/4435088744
-
09-29-21 11:11 #11831Regular Member

Posts: 5Jordan in BWI
Anybody have any info on Jordan now hosting in BWI.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4806306253
-
09-28-21 18:21 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 196Not Payton place
Yeah,. I agree she is the worst. Not friendly and rushes you out after way. Way to many rules. Then she wants to post rude guys responses. You get back. What you put out. Avoid her at any costs. She reads these sites. And reports. Instead of being nasty. How about just giving better services. The customer isn't always right. But damn. Stop being wrong about everything you do. (Message).
-
09-28-21 16:38 #11829Regular Member

Posts: 20Blocked numbers
Escortindex archives ads from other sites indefinitely unless it is deleted by request. To avoid us mongers blowing up a number that is no longer in the game, they made it a little more difficult to get numbers from their site.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 12:01 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 65Yeah I had a feeling it wasn't just me. Especially when she said "it happens more often than not. ".
Originally Posted by Ecity045
[View Original Post]
Um. That's a red flag right there, lady.
I mean, I appreciate she was trying to make me feel better, but honestly I wasn't embarassed. I knew why.
The cashier at the fast food place where I got lunch was ten times friendlier. Should have given her a tip.
-
09-28-21 11:32 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 121Peyton
I had posted about her a few months ago. She is the worst around and very effectively kills the mood. She is only good if someone is able to just pump and dump. That is a (.5) proposition much less than what she demands.
Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



