Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15433

    Not enough

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.
    Yeah that comment is really not a review. She could of put that herself. Also, talking to her isn't a review either LOL I'm looking for experience with her. Details to let me know what I can expect. Thanks anyway though.

  2. #15432

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty. Kinda reminds me of a slimmer Aminah Nicole. I seen her posts before but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67899336
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.

  3. #15431

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this woman before? Says she is open to anything, even greek. Sounds too good to be true.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/67908189
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.

  4. #15430

    Open for Anything

    Anyone seen this woman before? Says she is open to anything, even greek. Sounds too good to be true.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/67908189

  5. #15429

    Thief

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/67875567

    I've seen her go by Jersey, and the ad is going by Sareyah. No negative reviews, pretty old post floating around, decided it might be safe. Staying at the Hometown Studios. Did the whole "I need to call my brother to make sure he isn't going to show up, can we go to your place instead, I'll follow you out the door routine. ".

    I know what that song and dance is about and was just too tired to bother with the bullshit. This area is so dog shit anymore. Been out for a while, will be out for a while again.

  6. #15428

    Bro she did the same shit to me had me sitting in a parking lot waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Slime1010  [View Original Post]
    Started off messaging real fast agreed on the price gave me location drove there and she never responded. Are you talking about us being time wasters they're probably worse.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/179565904943
    Bro she did the same shit to me had me sitting in a parking lot waiting.

  7. #15427

    Celina

    Has anyone seen this beauty. Kinda reminds me of a slimmer Aminah Nicole. I seen her posts before but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67899336

  8. #15426

    Covid limitations?

    Thanks for the review. Her website has a Covid-19 section which says "No Kissing". Is that still the case?

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Screening was a breeze. Nothing too personal or unreasonable.

    I'd say athletic and curvy. Not a spinner. These looks recent / representative:

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/image...d5c18ceb75.jpg

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/...aItem-kib49iih

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/...aItem-kd4p7q7k

    She's fun and seems to enjoy what she's doing.

    J.

  9. #15425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sarah Anderson

    Screening was a breeze. Nothing too personal or unreasonable.

    I'd say athletic and curvy. Not a spinner. These looks recent / representative:

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/image...d5c18ceb75.jpg

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/...aItem-kib49iih

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/...aItem-kd4p7q7k

    She's fun and seems to enjoy what she's doing.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. May I know her screening requirements. Also interested in looks is she athletic or curvy. She hasn't updated her pics for a long time as I see.

    G.

  10. #15424

    Sarah Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sarah recently and she loved DATY, being rimmed and face sitting. She really got into it. Nice and clean. Tasted great.

    J.
    Thanks for the review. May I know her screening requirements. Also interested in looks is she athletic or curvy. She hasn't updated her pics for a long time as I see.

    G.

  11. #15423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    DATY: Sarah Anderson

    I saw Sarah recently and she loved DATY, being rimmed and face sitting. She really got into it. Nice and clean. Tasted great.

    J.

  12. #15422

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    I really want to find a provider who truly enjoys DATY. Someone clean & tastes really good. Anyone know of someone I can see? PM if you'd like.
    She was awesome. I went down on her for a while and she seemed to like it. Clean and gorgeous. At least as of a year and a half ago. A little expensive but well worth it.

  13. #15421

    Malu / Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Good review and exactly matches what I think of her. Last I remember she does come once a month and stays for a week 10 days. Do you know what time of the month she comes by. Or where to find her ads. I think I have her number but she doesn't respond.

    G.
    She gave me her personal so I just use that to get in contact with her. I know she changed her hobby number recently. She provides mostly M-W. You can find her on list crawler though.

  14. #15420

    Sunny

    She's legit and pretty fun. I posted about her a few weeks back. She was only able to do a cardate but turned out to be pretty fun. Girl is very tiny with a round nice ass. Looks pretty much like the pics. As always YMMV but my experience was positive.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillete9112  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/319969027946

    Has anybody seen this one? How was your experience?

  15. #15419

    Thick Tiffany

    Started off messaging real fast agreed on the price gave me location drove there and she never responded. Are you talking about us being time wasters they're probably worse.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/179565904943

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape