Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 542 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3647

    That was just an example

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    50 yo provider. She any good and do you want to share. Been looking for more mature women.
    Currently, I don't have a 50 y / o provider on my hang out listing. I was just using that as a example to prove my point (s). If I do come across one and she makes the grade. I will be more than happy to share intel / her. We need to look out for each other / have each others back to the max.

  2. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceptive41  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. However, emailing / texting / calling these escorts has risks to your freedom and / or career. Did you know that some escorts are on birth control and / or their ovens are out of order aka can't have kids? Pulling out is not 100% effective, but it has always work for me. If I'm hanging out with a 50 why / o escort, I'm fairly confident that her child bearing days are over. Just my perspective.
    50 yo provider. She any good and do you want to share. Been looking for more mature women.

  3. #3645
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #3644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by MailFantasy1  [View Original Post]
    If you've read my previous reviews you might be asking why I went through with some of the weird BS associated with meeting up with women here. Why would I say "it was okay" even though most people would say I was getting taken for a ride. Well it is because actually showing up is apparently rare here in Tucson amongst the providers. Case in point: Tesla.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/145091237034

    I contacted her the night before about meeting in the afternoon the next day at her place for 90 minutes. She got back to me and said that she only took same day appointments. In retrospect that should have been my cue to move on. But, I didn't realize it at the time.

    So, the next morning I contacted Tesla about getting together for 90 minutes. She got back to me and said that she could meet around noon, and if I saw the rates on her ad. So far, no issues.

    A little bit later I asked her if we could push back the meeting since something came up, and since it was my issue I'd compensate her for the change in plans. She said, that it was fine to push the time back an hour but she could only do an hour meeting then. This is when the weirdness began.

    I told her okay, and then about 30 min before the meeting I texted her asking where we were meeting. She then said "why did you want to meet for 90 min"? Well I wanted to spend more time with you, and might need more than an hour. Then she said "I don't meet for more than an hour, so, this is sounding shady to me". I told her "well last we talked we were meeting for an hour, so I thought you were good with that". Then she said "I don't feel good about this, you went and changed the time on me, and changed the length, leave me alone, and don't contact me again!

    Huh? Everything up to then was professional and discussed meeting time and place. Yes, I did have to change the time, but it wasn't like I changed it last minute; I changed it over an hour before, and she agreed to the change. Plus the whole time I had asked for 90 min, and so, if that were an issue why didn't she mention it then? Ugh, so I ended up going to an AMP only to be serviced by saran wrap.

    Seriously. What is going on in this town.
    I've been in and out of the hobby since 1994. In that time I've learned a couple of things. First, most providers provide to feed a drug habit. Second: heavy drug use first attacks the part of the brain responsible for logic and reason. I've given up trying to make sense out of providers' behavior years ago. I suggest you do, too. When you experience someone like this, just chalk it up to drug addiction, never contact her again, and try other providers (most of whom will do something similar).

  5. #3643

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I will reply to this in a non argumentative tone so it does not get deleted.

    The point of that post was to provide you with info on the 2 providers I gave info on. I have been helping people on here for many years across many states with many reviews and have put in my work. I am in no way waving my dick, nor sticking out my tongue.

    ILH.
    I have been on this board for a long time. And IlH comments also point out that when you find a good one. They get enuf clients and are off the market fast. So act quick and see them weekly. It's a good reminder for new people on the board to not procrastinate and show that becoming a regular for a tail you like is a sound part of this strategy and the game we play. ILH. Thanks for the reviews. I only hooked up with Bella Haze years ago cause I saw savaj first and Bella showed up and I saw how hot she was back then. I thought her ad was a scam. Pics weren't her. But she was a 10. Friends of providers can be a dream come true.

    E.

  6. #3642

    Do not waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    Seriously if you have to, do hhr. Do not waste your time there are better options at that rate. AMPs for starters you could have a great time and a great massage on top of it.

  7. #3641

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Moon? Have link or pic please.
    https://tryst.link/escort/moonghost

  8. #3640

    Review 5: Tesla

    If you've read my previous reviews you might be asking why I went through with some of the weird BS associated with meeting up with women here. Why would I say "it was okay" even though most people would say I was getting taken for a ride. Well it is because actually showing up is apparently rare here in Tucson amongst the providers. Case in point: Tesla.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/145091237034

    I contacted her the night before about meeting in the afternoon the next day at her place for 90 minutes. She got back to me and said that she only took same day appointments. In retrospect that should have been my cue to move on. But, I didn't realize it at the time.

    So, the next morning I contacted Tesla about getting together for 90 minutes. She got back to me and said that she could meet around noon, and if I saw the rates on her ad. So far, no issues.

    A little bit later I asked her if we could push back the meeting since something came up, and since it was my issue I'd compensate her for the change in plans. She said, that it was fine to push the time back an hour but she could only do an hour meeting then. This is when the weirdness began.

    I told her okay, and then about 30 min before the meeting I texted her asking where we were meeting. She then said "why did you want to meet for 90 min"? Well I wanted to spend more time with you, and might need more than an hour. Then she said "I don't meet for more than an hour, so, this is sounding shady to me". I told her "well last we talked we were meeting for an hour, so I thought you were good with that". Then she said "I don't feel good about this, you went and changed the time on me, and changed the length, leave me alone, and don't contact me again!

    Huh? Everything up to then was professional and discussed meeting time and place. Yes, I did have to change the time, but it wasn't like I changed it last minute; I changed it over an hour before, and she agreed to the change. Plus the whole time I had asked for 90 min, and so, if that were an issue why didn't she mention it then? Ugh, so I ended up going to an AMP only to be serviced by saran wrap.

    Seriously. What is going on in this town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti4mdazmmm1zgvmzdi5nmy5zdi4zgq2njy0zjy3mdkyntnindi.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #3639

    Don't remember

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Could you share rate and upcharges?
    I don't remember since it was many months ago when we met. But, as I recall (note the caveat there):

    It was 200 for the massage with nuru.

    I was then asked for an additional 100 for the happy ending.

    It was proposed for an additional 250 for full service.

  10. #3638

    I have Put In My Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    I luv the posts that say "yeah, I found this excellent reliable provider. But I'm not going to give you any info her.". WTF is the point of the post then? LOL. This is a place to share info, not wave your sorry dick and stick your tongue out. LOL.
    I will reply to this in a non argumentative tone so it does not get deleted.

    The point of that post was to provide you with info on the 2 providers I gave info on. I have been helping people on here for many years across many states with many reviews and have put in my work. I am in no way waving my dick, nor sticking out my tongue.

    ILH.

  11. #3637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    I luv the posts that say "yeah, I found this excellent reliable provider. But I'm not going to give you any info her.". WTF is the point of the post then? LOL. This is a place to share info, not wave your sorry dick and stick your tongue out. LOL.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

  12. #3636

    Too funny.

    I luv the posts that say "yeah, I found this excellent reliable provider. But I'm not going to give you any info her.". WTF is the point of the post then? LOL. This is a place to share info, not wave your sorry dick and stick your tongue out. LOL.

  13. #3635

    Looking in to both

    Quote Originally Posted by OnThinIce  [View Original Post]
    If an hour between the legs of a pretty Chinese woman, in a clean and safe environment, is something you would truly enjoy, 9 Spa would absolutely fit the bill. The girls there would be happy to oblige.
    Thanks for the info, that was also a one of my options if I don't find a provider who fits the bill. Any others you or anyone else would recommend?

  14. #3634

    Massive tits

    She has some massive tits and I've tried to connect a few times to see her but it hasn't worked out for our schedules. Wondering if any of you have seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67840727

  15. #3633
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    She wanted a pic for verification. That was all I needed to read to stop the conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Could you share rate and upcharges?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape