Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 29335
-
10-02-21 08:50 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 218RE: Castleton Mall
This location the girls always try to up the cost on you, but if you hold strong, the prices per services are same as Sweet. Cici just left whom I was with twice with little to no massage but she flat out will ask you if you want to "F at # Hahaha. The younger one is still there which DaytonJay spoke of and she has that way of using a squeaky little asian voice at first, but don't let her fool you as I was in there once acting like I didn't know what was being said by Cici and this one came out speaking better english than I do. Go figure. I won't lie, she does look really good and I was tempted now that Cici is gone. I haven't seen Cici's replacement yet so no info there. Like I said, don't pay the $200 requested for FS after you've already paid for the 40/60 hh / h room rate. Drop down to at least 140 or 120 and tell them that is all you go on you and willing to pay, and be ready to walk out if they give you guff. They will give in here quickly.
Originally Posted by DaytonJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 08:28 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 342Crawfordsville
There have been some ads for two AMP in Crawfordsville, has anyone tried either of them? Could they be worth the trip?
-
10-02-21 08:15 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 1175This is the one he's talking about.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2334785
-
10-02-21 05:27 #16852Regular Member

Posts: 16No prob
It sits on the south side of Castleton square mall. The building between the Asian food place and the pain store. North side of 82nd st but facing the mall.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 23:44 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 696Sweet
I know it's old hat to you folks but I'm from up north and stopped into Sweet. Didn't get a name, but the therapist seemed to be in her maybe later twenties / early thirties and had a very firm but not soon and bone physique. Got everything I wanted and a nice massage and TS to boot. Most places with a similar menu I've found in the northern states barely massage at all so it was a nice change. No crazy ladies with a camera chased me down on the way out either, so that was nice.
-
10-01-21 13:16 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 478Which one is the first one
I'm not aware of which one the first one is. Could you help me identify it?
Originally Posted by DaytonJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 01:44 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 164Could you check your PM please? Thank you!
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 22:03 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 38I've seen her many times. You'll get a very nice massage. Maybe HE. Nothing else. She somehow manages to stay just out of reach for any roaming.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
Good massage. Great space.
-
09-30-21 21:53 #16847Regular Member

Posts: 21Melanie
Anyone know if Southside Melanie is still doing massage? I actually have a back issue that needs work! Also, it sounds like she works out of her house or something? What's the neighborhood / neighbors / parking situation? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 14:31 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 243Ditto
It's been a couple years for me as well, but when I used to see her I always left happy. She's a nice woman. Had a little dog back in the day so FYI if pets bother you.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
Mike.
-
09-30-21 14:11 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 76More plus
Also went 2 years ago. She will cancel first appointment claiming family emergency. When I finally got to see her she joined me on the table and we had a nice experience that included 69. Haven't been able to see her again.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 14:02 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 175Esalen
When I went 2 yr ago it was massage only, but a couple others said they got HE so not sure what you might get.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
She does have a nice apartment and personality.
-
09-30-21 09:24 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 1825Me Too
Going to be in Fishers tomorrow, would love some insight on what you get for your $125.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
PM OK.
-
09-30-21 08:27 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 247The crème' de la crème' of relaxation & escape. Uniquely sensuous & a
Does anyone have any feedback on this lady? DM me if you please.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/125977
-
09-30-21 07:50 #16841Regular Member

Posts: 16Castleton / fishers
So I had a free afternoon and decided to try for a "massage". Went to the place in the Castleton mall parking lot as I have been there a few times and they flip girls quite often. Was pleasantly surprised as the lady who answered the call was a hottie. 20's if I had to guess and very petite. As soon as we turned the corner to go in the room, it was all business. 60 hh, 100 BJ, 140 FS. Not very pleasant attitude, kind of rude actually. And I actually like a quick rub down and tease. So I passed and went to sun across the street. There, I was bummed out to find the last set of girls were no longer avail. The new ones are older and not into FS, but descent massage and hand shake, and good table side manners.
Also, on a different day, very recently went to the sunflower on 11Xth and Allisonville as I noticed they had a lot of ads for new girls, I really hoped it would be better since its in my neighborhood. Nope, still same ladies and still a legit massage, no extras.









Reply With Quote






