Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14843
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    She responded to my text a week late, a couple weeks ago. But when I said I would still like to see her and asked when, she ghosted and hasnt replied since. I want to say this was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

  2. #14842
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.

  3. #14841
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

  4. #14840

    Joelle MIA

    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

  5. #14839
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.

    I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.
    In my experience you hit the nail on the head. Above average looks, although their photos are professional and airbrushed, they never look as good as they do in the photos but its definitely the same girl. Service varies greatly from girl to girl and even visit to visit. With the average of having mediocre at best experiences, I usually wait until a few people rave about the service of a specific Olita girl before taking the plunge myself.

  6. #14838

    Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty

    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.

  7. #14837

    Ruslana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.
    Speaking of familiar faces I really hope Ruslana makes a return some day. Ever since early 2020, I haven't seen that asian / Russian mix beauty ever again.

  8. #14836

    Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.
    Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.

    I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.

  9. #14835
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).

    Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.

  10. #14834

    Martina Olita

    Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).

    Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.

  11. #14833
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
    Last time she was posting she was about 7 months pregnant so guessing that's the reason she is MIA.

  12. #14832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
    Yea she is. I was checking the CT board. She post in the Harford part.

  13. #14831

    Adina

    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.

  14. #14830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.
    A lot of guys don't know how to negotiate. They think not negotiating mean better service.

  15. #14829
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks for speaking up before now.
    Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape