Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 553 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I try not to comment too much on BB stuff, I believe to each his own (yes, I'm against BB with hookers), but doing BB Anal with a high volume stripper is just like begging to catch something that's potentially deadly. I'd hate to lose a bunch of you because you did something stupid.
    Thanks bro for looking out for us who think too much with the little head I agree way too risky!

  2. #2840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She used to be escorting. I met her about a year ago on slixa.

    She has deleted her profile.

    She charged 600 but that was for all bare.

    I think she will do that in the club for regulars. Does anyone know if she is still doing OTC dates?

    Her pussy felt so good.
    I can confirm this. I saw her three times. I used her (and others) as a reference.

    She said she would be happy to and I was great.

    When I went to see the provider, she showed me the texts from Jessie blasting me.

    Luckily the other refs said I was great.

    I had no idea she was a stripper until I saw her at the club a few months ago.

    She panicked & went in the back.

    I don't think she wanted anyone to know she was escorting on the side.

  3. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I try not to comment too much on BB stuff, I believe to each his own (yes, I'm against BB with hookers), but doing BB Anal with a high volume stripper is just like begging to catch something that's potentially deadly. I'd hate to lose a bunch of you because you did something stupid.

  4. #2838
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!
    Samba is good for one thing.
    How much time do you have in the private for 200?

  5. #2837

    IG link

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Ma boys, there's a barista I've been following for a while up in brothel who is Brazilian, and very friendly at the window. She recently started at Kittens on Friday nights (I believe) and posted on her IG "ask for the Brazilian. " She is a 9/10 and has a very forward attitude. It wouldn't surprise me if she offered more, but she's also new so who knows. Did anyone give her a try?
    You can PM if you prefer. Care to share what coffee stand she works at? What about a link to her Instagram?

  6. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    When does Jessie work at Pandoras.

    I saw he once and never seen her since.
    She used to be escorting. I met her about a year ago on slixa.

    She has deleted her profile.

    She charged 600 but that was for all bare.

    I think she will do that in the club for regulars. Does anyone know if she is still doing OTC dates?

    Her pussy felt so good.

  7. #2835

    Like McDonalds

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Plugged her raw in the ass today at Pandoras.

    Samba is such a cheap assfreak.
    I think Samba is trying to catch up to Monse. Billions and billions served.

  8. #2834
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Plugged her raw in the ass today at Pandoras.

    Samba is such a cheap assfreak.

  9. #2833

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Ma boys, there's a barista I've been following for a while up in brothel who is Brazilian, and very friendly at the window. She recently started at Kittens on Friday nights (I believe) and posted on her IG "ask for the Brazilian. " She is a 9/10 and has a very forward attitude. It wouldn't surprise me if she offered more, but she's also new so who knows. Did anyone give her a try?
    What's her IG name?

  10. #2832

    Samba

    Plugged her raw in the ass today at Pandoras.

    Samba is such a cheap assfreak.

  11. #2831

    Monse = Cal Ripken Jr. (the original Iron Man)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Sunday Lineup included.

    Monse, Frankie, Martina, Rio, Amber, Anya & Skylar.
    Monse is there everyday! I'm not a baseball fan but even I know Ripken.

  12. #2830

    The Brazilian at Kittens. Anyone?

    Ma boys, there's a barista I've been following for a while up in brothel who is Brazilian, and very friendly at the window. She recently started at Kittens on Friday nights (I believe) and posted on her IG "ask for the Brazilian. " She is a 9/10 and has a very forward attitude. It wouldn't surprise me if she offered more, but she's also new so who knows. Did anyone give her a try?

  13. #2829
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    You are a brave man, I wouldn't go bare in any of the girlsthatwork there or any SW as a matter of fact.
    Thank you for sharing that.

  14. #2828

    Risky

    You are a brave man, I wouldn't go bare in any of the girlsthatwork there or any SW as a matter of fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!

    Samba is good for one thing.
    Pandoras

  15. #2827

    Samba the greek freak is back

    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!

    Samba is good for one thing.
    Pandoras

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape