Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14835

    Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.
    Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.

    I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.

  2. #14834
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).

    Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.

  3. #14833

    Martina Olita

    Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).

    Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.

  4. #14832
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
    Last time she was posting she was about 7 months pregnant so guessing that's the reason she is MIA.

  5. #14831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
    Yea she is. I was checking the CT board. She post in the Harford part.

  6. #14830

    Adina

    Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.

  7. #14829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.
    A lot of guys don't know how to negotiate. They think not negotiating mean better service.

  8. #14828
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks for speaking up before now.
    Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.

  9. #14827
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddSyntax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy recently? I saw her a couple months back after her issues she had which caused her to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she has put back on some weight?
    Yes. She's but she's back to what I would call a normal, healthy weight now.

  10. #14826

    Tatianna

    I finally have something to contribute since I saw someone who doesn't appear to have many reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna

    I went with the VIP nuru package and was not disappointed. Pictures are accurate and she had a very pretty face. Mutual shower followed by warm nuru gel body slide, felt her soft curves all over me, including on the flip. BBBJ and full service were provided and it didn't take too long for me to finish since I was as primed as I've ever been. That's all on me since she definitely tried to make it last longer and held back when I asked her to.

    Damage was 350, which is the only reason I probably wouldn't repeat. Though I can't blame her for asking that much because she really puts the work in and the setup / cleanup seem like they'd be pretty time consuming. However, if you like her body type and have a curiosity about nuru, I highly recommend trying at least once.

  11. #14825

    Re: Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddSyntax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy recently? I saw her a couple months back after her issues she had which caused her to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she has put back on some weight?
    "Search Thread" has your answer.

  12. #14824
    Has anyone seen Mandy recently? I saw her a couple months back after her issues she had which caused her to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she has put back on some weight?

  13. #14823

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.
    Well thanks for speaking up before now.

  14. #14822
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
    She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.

  15. #14821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
    Damn that was quick. She just started posted and we already know she's real. Buy yet, we have a lot of girls that's been posting for over a year that we got no reviews yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape