Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 25020
-
09-29-21 10:56 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 5229She appears to be new to Olita.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.
BMD.
-
09-29-21 10:26 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 308Martina Olita
Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).
Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.
-
09-29-21 09:15 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 761Last time she was posting she was about 7 months pregnant so guessing that's the reason she is MIA.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 08:19 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 4544Yea she is. I was checking the CT board. She post in the Harford part.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 23:17 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 60Adina
Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
-
09-28-21 16:06 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 4544A lot of guys don't know how to negotiate. They think not negotiating mean better service.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:14 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 283Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 12:12 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 738Yes. She's but she's back to what I would call a normal, healthy weight now.
Originally Posted by BaddSyntax
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 10:39 #14827Regular Member

Posts: 19Tatianna
I finally have something to contribute since I saw someone who doesn't appear to have many reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna
I went with the VIP nuru package and was not disappointed. Pictures are accurate and she had a very pretty face. Mutual shower followed by warm nuru gel body slide, felt her soft curves all over me, including on the flip. BBBJ and full service were provided and it didn't take too long for me to finish since I was as primed as I've ever been. That's all on me since she definitely tried to make it last longer and held back when I asked her to.
Damage was 350, which is the only reason I probably wouldn't repeat. Though I can't blame her for asking that much because she really puts the work in and the setup / cleanup seem like they'd be pretty time consuming. However, if you like her body type and have a curiosity about nuru, I highly recommend trying at least once.
-
09-27-21 21:38 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 235Re: Mandy
"Search Thread" has your answer.
Originally Posted by BaddSyntax
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 18:49 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 29Has anyone seen Mandy recently? I saw her a couple months back after her issues she had which caused her to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she has put back on some weight?
-
09-27-21 16:41 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 27Sage
Well thanks for speaking up before now.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 09:55 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 283She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 08:04 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 4544Damn that was quick. She just started posted and we already know she's real. Buy yet, we have a lot of girls that's been posting for over a year that we got no reviews yet.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:53 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 27Sage
She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






