Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 887 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6676

    Who is this Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by TallPalm61  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lollipop last week. Have tried making arrangements in the past but couldn't get times and days to align. Called the early afternoon and she picked up third ring. As luck would have it she was open. A text and a call later she was telling me where to park. Got out of the car and she is standing in her yard tight dress and high heels and a big smile. A big hug on the side of the road and she leads me indoors and back to her love room. She drops the Dress and puts her big tits in my face. Clothes come off and laid back on the bed with Lollipop going down on me for nice BBBJ. After some time she climbed on top and things got going wasn't two minutes and she moaning and squirting. Rolled over in mish and started going to town more squirting and then she's talking in tongues. I think anyone who has been there knows what I'm talking about 😳. Great time and will repeat. As she walked me to the front door Peanutbutter comes walking from the back. Introduction and big hug from PB. Tallpalm over and out.
    Where can I find and experience this glorious Lollipop?

  2. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by TimelesShippie  [View Original Post]
    In her older posts she says says she's from Texas but she's been posting for awhile so I'm wondering if anyone has info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/132451141870
    Your link went bad, so not completely sure but if girl I am thinking. She resembles her photos. But a bit heavier. Really didn't like doing BJ. And seemed very not into it. But maybe it was an off time.

  3. #6674

    A no go here

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    So bern seeing this young brunette.

    Nice ass and legs but lacking upstairs. She is usually hitting g her demons hard every visit, but damn pussy is tight. Text her only her name is Ashley 80 for QV all you want believe me 3369067052. Currently residing in high point ok.
    Tried to text and be polite but was told she did not know me and to not call or text. YMMV - good luck.

  4. #6673

    Left satisfied

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed my visit with her. She was topless with lots of groping. Massage / rubdown is actually very nice, and finish was indeed provided with hand and chest action.

    Certainly more fun than a strictly clinical massage, but I'd not aim for more than a tug.
    She is a bit mature but seems to not have any apparent demons and when I was with her it was in her apartment which was spotless clean and comfortable. Sadly she is a bit to far for me to see easily but I will definitely be getting back for another session soon. Have I had better. Yes but again low risk and I left totally drained. Personally I enjoyed her more than most of what I have found on the AMP scene lately.

  5. #6672

  6. #6671

    Had anyone seen her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/736594741283

    She looks legit. Rates are little high but she looks cute.

  7. #6670
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Apparently has a major case of meth mouth.
    Yes, nothing but black nubs.

  8. #6669

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts for quite some time, too. She looks good, nice spinner body and she checks out on Google Image but no reviews which I find puzzling. Has anyone met Ana?

    LtB.
    Apparently has a major case of meth mouth.

  9. #6668

    Holly

    I've seen Holly's posts for some time now but the reviews that have been left seem to refer to another "Holly", Holly Go Lightly. Have any of you seen this Holly?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/376244124316

    LtB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1.jpg‎   a7.jpg‎   a2.jpg‎  

  10. #6667

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by TimelesShippie  [View Original Post]
    In her older posts she says says she's from Texas but she's been posting for awhile so I'm wondering if anyone has info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/132451141870
    I've been seeing her posts for quite some time, too. She looks good, nice spinner body and she checks out on Google Image but no reviews which I find puzzling. Has anyone met Ana?

    LtB.

  11. #6666

    Texas girl in Greenville

    In her older posts she says says she's from Texas but she's been posting for awhile so I'm wondering if anyone has info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/132451141870

  12. #6665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    I never. NEVER - see a girl whose ad states "first night in town" or "last night in town" - particularly the latter because that means she is a-boltin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScRiffRaff  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/443549940292

    Should have known better, but long story short she took the money upfront and managed an excuse then bolted.

  13. #6664

    Kitty too wet

    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She's a little hard to negotiate with and was a little odd in terms of meeting. Very petite body which was fun to touch. She up charged from what we agreed and her ad seemed to be to gain interest. But I was there so wanted to test. The room was fairly messy. And had a dog in travel thing.

    Everything was covered but felt good. It was ok but like others have said nothing to write home about.

  14. #6663

    Whatch out guys

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/443549940292

    Should have known better, but long story short she took the money upfront and managed an excuse then bolted.

  15. #6662

    Mature Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has had a positive experience with her. I'm trying to find a regular lunch time person to help break up my workday if anyone has other recommends. Thanks gents.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/866003777960
    I have to concur with Hobby's report. I've seen her a few times, and I've enjoyed the sessions. Don't go in expecting more than a standard finish. That's just not what she provides. However, if that's what you want, you will probably enjoy yourself. She can be very accommodating. In my experience (here and at AMPs) I've found being a gentleman gets you a long way. Ask first and respect boundaries are 2 good rules. I've found she's usually not available last minute, which has prevented me from seeing her more often. That's on me though. My situation rarely gives me advance notice of available time. But if you are willing to plan ahead just a bit, she might be your desired lunchtime go-to, if what she offers is what you're looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape