Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 447 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #585

    Extras

    There are extra endings. However, she is not the slim treat she was years ago. I saw her pre Covid and she was 2 of her old self. The massage quality was average, it the explosion was good. The fee for the massage did not equate to the value. Just my humble opinion. Dem tits are massive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, this woman was part of a group known on this board as "Tara's Angels," all operating under the same roof. There were happy endings all around. At some point Tara wanted out of the hobby and set up her own non-happy legit spa, one that few here have visited (guessing) and one that largely depends on women's largesse with their credit cards. (It's in Baldwin Park.).

    Whether this is a side gig for her -- and whether she is dabbling again in the hobby -- remains to be seen.

    Someone will TOFTT and report back. If she's back in, that would be a tremendous development for the home team.

  2. #584

    Cherry

    Saw her about a week ago now. I'm sure some of the older members remember cherry from back in the day. She was at luxsa for a while. Then went independent for a bit.

    If you don't remember her, she's a short thick Latina. Big tits. Big ass. Super nice and chill.

    I saw her ad on rubratings thinking she was Indy but she actually working at luxsa again. She did an amazing job. Super nice. And I actually think she looks better now than she did back in the day. I think she got a bbl and it looks fantastic.

    Anyway. Here's her ad. Treat her well.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/246161

  3. #583

    Caribbean Scar

    Tried again with Scar, not disappointed! Easy comms that morning, arrived at the agreed on time and place and she took about 10 minutes after that but it was all worth it when she opened the door. The ass is absolutely astonishing, and I'm not even an ass man. I do see where she gets the name though. But the massage was nice, light but definitely sensual. The move where she held my hand between her legs while she rubbed my arms was so simple and delightful, drove me wild. The finish was nice, she did some other moves that I was surprised by but were quite welcome. Not completely mind blowing but very good, would repeat.

  4. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I've finally given up on Heidi. Her comms are terrible. Over the last year, I've tried several times with no luck. I've seen her years ago with Patricia at IHOP, been a total gentleman, set up in advance appointments, immediate appointments nothing works. I've had 5 appointments set where she last minute cancels with lame excuses. The most resent she told me a family was sick and she had to pick them up. I'm done wasting time on her!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/
    First it was car issues and then it was a headache.

  5. #581

    Heidi, impossible to get an appointment

    I've finally given up on Heidi. Her comms are terrible. Over the last year, I've tried several times with no luck. I've seen her years ago with Patricia at IHOP, been a total gentleman, set up in advance appointments, immediate appointments nothing works. I've had 5 appointments set where she last minute cancels with lame excuses. The most resent she told me a family was sick and she had to pick them up. I'm done wasting time on her!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/

  6. #580
    Good read. Tara was selective with whom she saw. She recruited the no famous nikki, partnered with Jenna, and had a few others pass through her ranch (one from Polland that was brutal) I would trust Tara will still play when safe and comfortable, so lets not spook her. We need her to rebuild the stable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, this woman was part of a group known on this board as "Tara's Angels," all operating under the same roof. There were happy endings all around. At some point Tara wanted out of the hobby and set up her own non-happy legit spa, one that few here have visited (guessing) and one that largely depends on women's largesse with their credit cards. (It's in Baldwin Park.).

    Whether this is a side gig for her -- and whether she is dabbling again in the hobby -- remains to be seen.

    Someone will TOFTT and report back. If she's back in, that would be a tremendous development for the home team.

  7. #579

    Enter Eden

    Has anyone been to this place and tried out any of the girls available?

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/148353

  8. #578

    Tara

    Years ago, this woman was part of a group known on this board as "Tara's Angels," all operating under the same roof. There were happy endings all around. At some point Tara wanted out of the hobby and set up her own non-happy legit spa, one that few here have visited (guessing) and one that largely depends on women's largesse with their credit cards. (It's in Baldwin Park.).

    Whether this is a side gig for her -- and whether she is dabbling again in the hobby -- remains to be seen.

    Someone will TOFTT and report back. If she's back in, that would be a tremendous development for the home team.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekedUp123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she offers any extras or is she legit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42204/

  9. #577

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang. I apologize for late reviews, but wanted to get my last few in.

    Deziah. I have reviewed her multiple times. She is one of the hottest providers we have and loves what she does. He gives an awesome body rub with lots of play. I have not tried the VIP deal. Only hr or hhr rubs. They usually do the trick for me.

    1. 6 + tip.

    Reachel. Saw her for the first time. She requires picture for her safety. I normally wouldn't do it but went with anyways. She is good looking and provide a great massage. She is open to discuss extras. I would repeat.

    1. 6+tip.

    Be safe everyone and enjoy.
    Do you happen to have the links for the ads?

  10. #576

    Jamaican Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeProf  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    This is the first review I have seen on her.

    She has to be getting traffic because she has ads everywhere.

    But I have never seen a review of her. She is super weird.

    I've called her many times. Her prices are firm and too much for me.

    Thanks for the review.
    Happy to contribute.

  11. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeProf  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    This is the first review I have seen on her.

    She has to be getting traffic because she has ads everywhere.

    But I have never seen a review of her. She is super weird.

    I've called her many times. Her prices are firm and too much for me.

    Thanks for the review.
    Happy to contribute.

  12. #574

    Eastern European Gilf

    Look, no shame here, I occasionally like a gilf / non-traditionally young and hot. I find women with more experience end up being less awkward / more upfront and less upsell.

    I was trying to set up with Caribbean Scar, who ended up not being able to make that day work. So I was in the mood and scrambling a bit. I had been seeing this one's ads for a few weeks now and saw she was close so I said what the hell, gave it a try. She answered almost immediately and was ready super quickly. Price was right so I went for it.

    The ad pics are accurate. She's no spring chicken and she's not got the hottest bod. She is a plump gilf with great communication, excellent hygiene and nice tits. A charming smile but she's not a model.

    I showed up to the nice apartment complex, she was wearing some comfies but seemed freshly showered. Apartment was immaculately clean. She had a table set up in the living room. I was immediately struck by her frankness and honesty, in hindsight I guess I should've been more worried she was LEO or something. She straight up listed exactly the services and the donations, from 80- 140, depending on what exactly I wanted. I was so used to being told a vague "Bodyrub" and then laying there for a half hour, wondering what exactly the ending would be like. Well, she had lots on the menu and she delivered. She's very chatty and welcoming, arguably too chatty but she's charming and funny. She kept telling me jokes. The massage was nice, she cracked my back a bit and told me she was a chiropractor or whatever. The strangest / funniest part was that she kept telling me jokes during the end part of the session. It's hard to describe, it was a little businesslike, but more like "We both know what we're doing here. " and warm and welcoming. Knowing me and the ease of setup I will probably say fuck it and repeat after I get to try some others in the area. Hoping to make it work with Carribbean scar and nikki soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/floridalady, she posts all over https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66510395.

  13. #573

    Eastern European GILF

    Look, no shame here, I occasionally like a gilf / non-traditionally young and hot. I find women with more experience end up being less awkward / more upfront and less upsell.

    I was trying to set up with Caribbean Scar, who ended up not being able to make that day work. So I was in the mood and scrambling a bit. I had been seeing this one's ads for a few weeks now and saw she was close so I said what the hell, gave it a try. She answered almost immediately and was ready super quickly. Price was right so I went for it.

    The ad pics are accurate. She's no spring chicken and she's not got the hottest bod. She is a plump gilf with great communication, excellent hygiene and nice tits. A charming smile but she's not a model.

    I showed up to the nice apartment complex, she was wearing some comfies but seemed freshly showered. Apartment was immaculately clean. She had a table set up in the living room. I was immediately struck by her frankness and honesty, in hindsight I guess I should've been more worried she was LEO or something. She straight up listed exactly the services and the donations, from 80- 140, depending on what exactly I wanted. I was so used to being told a vague "Bodyrub" and then laying there for a half hour, wondering what exactly the ending would be like. Well, she had lots on the menu and she delivered. She's very chatty and welcoming, arguably too chatty but she's charming and funny. She kept telling me jokes. The massage was nice, she cracked my back a bit and told me she was a chiropractor or whatever. The strangest / funniest part was that she kept telling me jokes during the end part of the session. It's hard to describe, it was a little businesslike, but more like "We both know what we're doing here. " and warm and welcoming. Knowing me and the ease of setup I will probably say fuck it and repeat after I get to try some others in the area. Hoping to make it work with Carribbean scar and nikki soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/floridalady, she posts all over https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66510395.

  14. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by GJefferson  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.rubratings.com/121669

    After years on the radar had to investigate. Personable and easy to set up outcall via phone. Not the woman in photo but in the hood. Mid-thirties, amazing rack, not a beauty but all right. A half golden grill is part of the aesthetic. Upselling involved, mid-200's for exposure and decent HE. I enjoyed the experience but too costly for a repeat.
    Wow.

    This is the first review I have seen on her.

    She has to be getting traffic because she has ads everywhere.

    But I have never seen a review of her. She is super weird.

    I've called her many times. Her prices are firm and too much for me.

    Thanks for the review.

  15. #571

    Jamaican Beauty

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/121669

    After years on the radar had to investigate. Personable and easy to set up outcall via phone. Not the woman in photo but in the hood. Mid-thirties, amazing rack, not a beauty but all right. A half golden grill is part of the aesthetic. Upselling involved, mid-200's for exposure and decent HE. I enjoyed the experience but too costly for a repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape