Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 25027
-
09-30-21 11:02 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 283Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:59 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 1251What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:12 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 75Joelle MIA
Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?
I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.
Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.
-
09-30-21 09:06 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 761In my experience you hit the nail on the head. Above average looks, although their photos are professional and airbrushed, they never look as good as they do in the photos but its definitely the same girl. Service varies greatly from girl to girl and even visit to visit. With the average of having mediocre at best experiences, I usually wait until a few people rave about the service of a specific Olita girl before taking the plunge myself.
Originally Posted by ConnManCt29
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 03:08 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 28Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty
Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
-
09-29-21 17:40 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 67Ruslana
Speaking of familiar faces I really hope Ruslana makes a return some day. Ever since early 2020, I haven't seen that asian / Russian mix beauty ever again.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:28 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 54Olita
Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.
-
09-29-21 10:56 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 5229She appears to be new to Olita.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.
BMD.
-
09-29-21 10:26 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 308Martina Olita
Hey folks, provider named Martina coming to providence soon with the olita agency (google olita escort pretty easy to find).
Can't find any good info on her, might not have ever visited providence before.
-
09-29-21 09:15 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 761Last time she was posting she was about 7 months pregnant so guessing that's the reason she is MIA.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 08:19 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 4545Yea she is. I was checking the CT board. She post in the Harford part.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 23:17 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 60Adina
Is adina still around? She said she was retiring so I'm wondering if she really retired bc I would hate to have missed out on her.
-
09-28-21 16:06 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 4545A lot of guys don't know how to negotiate. They think not negotiating mean better service.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:14 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 283Well now you know. I'll give you a little more insight, sounds like you could use it. Most of these girls off of SA will take 100 for HH.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 12:12 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 738Yes. She's but she's back to what I would call a normal, healthy weight now.
Originally Posted by BaddSyntax
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






