Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7474

    Sohpia__e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-8297fb309dfd

    Anyone crack the code on this one? She's left me on read so I'll have to live vicariously through one of you dudes. Haha.

  2. #7473
    PM me and I'll explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. I tried to report the account but the form needed evidence, of which I have none.

  3. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. I tried to report the account but the form needed evidence, of which I have none.
    Which "Kylie" profile are we talking about? When I search that name on SA it pulls about a dozen different results. Thanks.

  4. #7471

    Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her Id? How did you find out?
    I'm curious as well. I tried to report the account but the form needed evidence, of which I have none.

  5. #7470

    Tae

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met this one? She's got a profile almost a yr and a half old but I did a search and couldn't find anything. If anyone's got any info please let me know. Much appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-634ae7dffd31
    I exchanged a few messages with her a while back, but didn't get much beyond trading photos.

  6. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I thought it was quoted in my comment but it wasn't. It's "Kylie", and I have her link below. The moderator deleted my original review of her, I assume because she's underage. She turns 18 in April 2022.
    How sure are you if you don't mind me asking?.

  7. #7468

    Hedonic Kitten

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-a15943436e46 any info? Trading some messages, seem to be online often. Guessing somebody has to be getting somewhere or been somewhere from the hedonic part.

  8. #7467

    Temptatious_tae

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met this one? She's got a profile almost a yr and a half old but I did a search and couldn't find anything. If anyone's got any info please let me know. Much appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-634ae7dffd31
    Chatted offline with her Aug. 2020. She wanted 800. I told her 300-400 depending on boundaries and she said thanks and goodbye. In Nov. 2020 she was down to 600. Then Feb. Of this year she was ok with 500 but insisted on cover. We still chat.

  9. #7466

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I thought it was quoted in my comment but it wasn't. It's "Kylie", and I have her link below. The moderator deleted my original review of her, I assume because she's underage. She turns 18 in April 2022.
    Did you see her Id? How did you find out?

  10. #7465

    Temptatious_tae

    Anyone ever met this one? She's got a profile almost a yr and a half old but I did a search and couldn't find anything. If anyone's got any info please let me know. Much appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-634ae7dffd31

  11. #7464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I thought it was quoted in my comment but it wasn't. It's "Kylie", and I have her link below. The moderator deleted my original review of her, I assume because she's underage. She turns 18 in April 2022.
    Wow! If she turns 18 next April, she has been posting under false pretenses on SA for quite a while. In terms of deception, she's up there in the Traci Lords category.

  12. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    It's been mentioned (and proved) a couple of times here, but just because they have the "Platonic" tag doesn't mean they're only looking for platonic. There are a number of reasons why girls do it but are actually open to more, so for me, unless they confirm and explicitly say it in their profile description as well, I may still go for it.
    This. My favorite sb that I have met had the platonic tag and I almost missed the opportunity. She was 19 and absolutely gorgeous. Took me a couple of weeks but she ended up meeting me at my hotel and let me dump a load right in her. I saw her a few times and then she disappeared from the site and got rid of her google voice number. I was definitely upset about that one because she was literally perfect for what I was looking for.

  13. #7462

    GingerBunny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-be79f65779d2

    This might be one of the oddest profiles I've seen. What is she even offering, pics of her and her BF? WT actual F?

  14. #7461

    This person is bouncing around cities

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-11732668ae21

    New account. Just saw her switch over to Dallas, then back to DC. Never a great sign.

  15. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you there!

    She posted in RVA for the longest time, never got anywhere with her other than a few cordial replies, but on my last attempt she said "I see we've messaged before, and since nothing came of that I guess I must not have been interested. Bye".
    What an entitled [Deleted by Admin]. So many ways she could have kindly and with class made her point without that type of message. I don't see the point in going out of my way to be a dick, it's just too easy not to be. Anyway, I'm glad she never responded, sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape