Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 553 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2856

    Lake City strip clubs

    Any girls from any of the Lake city strip clubs offer FS or BJs at the club?

  2. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you don't know but: she works Wed and Sat days. She recommends VIP sessions because it is a better deal for the PL. Rates don't change there (e. G. 3/$) but the menu can.

    She has been in the game far longer (since Honeys, in fact) than most would guess and her recent augmentation has drawn new interest. Her skills reflect her tenure.

    In my limited experience, she relocated fabric without prompting and was eagerly reciprocal.

    Her IG account (scroll down for details earlier) can be interesting and reportedly she will dialog through that venue.

    Was this helpful?
    Understood good Sir. Mind if I PM you for more?

  3. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
    Barbie is a waste of a dancer. 1 on and every time.

    Watch the dancer as they come out. If they go directly to the bathroom and look like they are holding something in their hand, it is the guys jizz.

    If both the guy and the dancer head to each respective bathroom, he has to take the condom off.

    If he heads straight for the door, no condom was used or she took the condom.

  4. #2853

    Lola details?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Alright god damnit who's got the details on Lola because that pic of her on Pandy's IG story is fire. Why'all been holding out on me.
    Not sure what you don't know but: she works Wed and Sat days. She recommends VIP sessions because it is a better deal for the PL. Rates don't change there (e. G. 3/$) but the menu can.

    She has been in the game far longer (since Honeys, in fact) than most would guess and her recent augmentation has drawn new interest. Her skills reflect her tenure.

    In my limited experience, she relocated fabric without prompting and was eagerly reciprocal.

    Her IG account (scroll down for details earlier) can be interesting and reportedly she will dialog through that venue.

    Was this helpful?

  5. #2852

    Wednesday night

    Which place is better on a Wednesday night, kittens or Pandora's?

  6. #2851

    Allie.

    Bump! Just tryna bubble this back up top to see if anyone knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by GituMumu  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Allie offers FS? I've had my eye on her for a while now but would love confirmation first and maybe if she's worth the time and effort. Also what's the going rate?

  7. #2850

    Lola Pandy's IG

    Alright god damnit who's got the details on Lola because that pic of her on Pandy's IG story is fire. Why'all been holding out on me.

  8. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    You can PM if you prefer. Care to share what coffee stand she works at? What about a link to her Instagram?
    I love that I'm such a degenerate that my phone autocorrected Bothel to brothel.

    Her main is at baristabrazilian_ and backup is at brazilianxrated. PM if you got info.

  9. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She used to be escorting. I met her about a year ago on slixa.

    She has deleted her profile.

    She charged 600 but that was for all bare.

    I think she will do that in the club for regulars. Does anyone know if she is still doing OTC dates?

    Her pussy felt so good.
    When I went the other night after work, she refused BBBJ.

    She said something about dancers with STD's.

    Needless to say, it was a lackluster visit.

  10. #2847

    Uh

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Thats cold blooded brother, maybe you weren't direct with her enough. She coulda at least gave you a HJ for you wasting your energy time and gas and coffee. She def took advantage and felt she found a sucker. Glad you cut it off before a 3rd, 4th or 5th. The audacity hahaha!
    I disagree. I think he jumped jumped the gun player. A coffee here and there and gaining her trust would have likely ended differently with a little patience. Keep in mind these ladies don't normally go home and spend the night wif rando dudes. Ever hear the expression the 3rd time is the charm?. I would have at least took it to the 3rd occasion and been straight up with her about what I wanted to do if she decides to come thru. At this point he really doesn't know if she planned on looking for an arrangement or if she was just feeling him out to occasionally throw it at him for fun.

  11. #2846

    Market will bear

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! 600 for BBFS?

    That is too much!
    I knew one dancer / escort who would quote prices like that. I asked her why. She explained most guys won't negotiate. Couldn't fault her logic but didn't pay those crazy rates. Funny part was, years later I ran into her at club and she tried the high rate with me. Turned her down explaining I've had two of her friends team up on me for that price.

  12. #2845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think Samba is trying to catch up to Monse. Billions and billions served.
    Samba has to be close to 50.

    I will pass on the drip dick.

  13. #2844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She used to be escorting. I met her about a year ago on slixa.

    She has deleted her profile.

    She charged 600 but that was for all bare.

    I think she will do that in the club for regulars. Does anyone know if she is still doing OTC dates?

    Her pussy felt so good.
    Whoa! 600 for BBFS?

    That is too much!

  14. #2843

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    How much time do you have in the private for 200?
    You pay the club. 5 for 15 min, . 75 for 30 min, 1 for 60 min. THEN you pay the dancer whatever you and her agree on.

  15. #2842
    I'm to paranoid to BB a provider but that's just me. Was just curious as I've been planning to get out to see Monse and possibly Samba but was trying to gauge the cost. I was looking for more covered activities from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I try not to comment too much on BB stuff, I believe to each his own (yes, I'm against BB with hookers), but doing BB Anal with a high volume stripper is just like begging to catch something that's potentially deadly. I'd hate to lose a bunch of you because you did something stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape