Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 37325
-
09-29-21 00:40 #22475Senior Member

Posts: 91Tina??
The haircut and color look a little different than I remember but I recognize the tattoo. Go ahead and post, STG is still around.
Originally Posted by Tina2020
[View Original Post]
Old Link:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-more/31160971
-
09-28-21 20:54 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. I see she has a different number in new ad posted today.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:50 #22473Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Ahh thanks! I've messaged her a few times to try and set something up and she'll respond but goes quiet not too long after before we meet.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:50 #22472Senior Member

Posts: 1084https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/601413857688
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:46 #22471Senior Member

Posts: 720Lady Hazel
Has anyone taken the plunge with Lady Hazel? A few months ago someone mentioned she appeared to be a TS, yet her profile states Female. OK to send private message.
https://tryst.link/escort/ladyhazel
-
09-28-21 20:23 #22470Senior Member

Posts: 339Broken link
Just hold your finger on it till the block pops up on the left. Tap open the image will open.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
I hope this helps.
-
09-28-21 18:39 #22469Regular Member

Posts: 5Lilly1 parker
Check out Lilly1 parker on privatedelights. She is in Richmond visiting.
-
09-28-21 18:28 #22468Senior Member

Posts: 346Curves, No. Stax, Yes.
I got the same request, but I just didn't respond. It was Sat night around 11 pm or so and I texted both Curves and Stax at the same time and they both responded as available within a few minutes. Stax said, I'm down, come on over and we went right into rates and times. 80 QV 120 HH. Curves asked for dick pic and peace sign, but even though she was probably 10 minutes closer, it was just easier to drive to Stax and not deal with a pic and then pricing and then location.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
As for a report, well, it was Stax and why'll know the drill. Candles, BBBJ, Covered Doggie, and finished in her mouth. It was a QV and she did give me a couple of a hurry-it-up encouragements. Upon leaving, I did have a slight Vanilla candle smell on my clothes. That's not as bad as heavy perfume or smoke, but still, I did notice it. I have seen her before around 2 years ago and I will say she seems a bit worn down, but then again, it was around 11:30 at night, so maybe it was just the end of a long day.
-
09-28-21 17:56 #22467Senior Member

Posts: 416This Bunny?
Upscale Bunny <3 posting in Richmond on STG.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:54 #22466Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Also reached out a few times recently and haven't heard back, been seeing staxx in the meantime, but Bunny is definitely much more my type.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:53 #22465Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hey Jaybird,
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
I get a broken link when I try to access that link, can you copy and paste the photo?
-
09-28-21 15:35 #22464Senior Member

Posts: 36Nope have not heard from her since the first of the month. Maybe got out. Cool chick.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:35 #22463Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Old Friend Back In Town. Tina
Sorry if this is inappropriate forum but I'm back from hiatus and having a hell of a time finding legit posting sites! Mature, sensual body rub provider and trying to get back out there but things have changed since STG has gone. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and hope to run into some old friends soon!
-
09-28-21 14:08 #22462Senior Member

Posts: 36Alexis?
No personal report but looks like this same girl from Tryst. Phones don't match which is odd but sites are the same. Tryst ad says she wants a deposit so I'm not interested but let us know how it goes?
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 12:55 #22461Asshole

Posts: 567Saw her stg post earlier and tx her but she hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





