Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 61397
-
09-28-21 21:58 #46127Senior Member

Posts: 2344I'd Please
On either one of them. It's hard to get a good luck at the faces while they're eating.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=6ebbf8d19
-
09-28-21 18:53 #46126Senior Member

Posts: 442Kiara Westside
Kiara was out today but she already had a date waiting in the westside center. Damnit I missed out again, there were others out but not to my likings.
Happy Hunting!
-
09-28-21 18:51 #46125Senior Member

Posts: 631Amber MP
Was this Tink, Tinkerbell, Autumn?
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 18:21 #46124Senior Member

Posts: 241Tori
I wanted to ride the success of yesterday, so I hit the stroll again after work. Picked up Tori by the triangle. Great service as always with a happy cream pie at the end. She hopes to be heading off to rehab and I hope she gets well if it does happen. While driving back, I saw a familiar face, Eastern shore Haley. She was looking nice and healthy, but definitely high. She got picked up before I could say hello. There was also a nice looking blonde over by the circle. She got picked up by another enthusiast, but she looked very enticing. She had normal weight, 5'5", nice legs in jean shorts, blonde hair under a baseball cap. Whoever picked her up, please share your experience.
-
09-28-21 16:23 #46123Senior Member

Posts: 236Saw Amber.
Made the scoop. At the intersection, she grabbed the cash from my console and took off.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
If you're going to see her, do it before I do.
-
09-28-21 10:32 #46122Senior Member

Posts: 96Sasha
Seen Sasha last night from fair haven and locust silicone tits gave some really great head took direction well and entertained the boys also will repeat!! See previous posts from oak for pics.
-
09-28-21 09:39 #46121Senior Member

Posts: 261Older tallish WSW
Saw an older WSW at Ashton & Pulaski this morning. Kind of tall and wearing lots of makeup. She was wearing an ankle length dress. Seemed very out of place. I had to wonder if she's a trannie. I was late for work so didn't circle back for a second look. Anyone know if she's legit?
-
09-27-21 23:45 #46120Senior Member

Posts: 2344Send Me A Private PM
There appears to be a house between Ashton and McHenry that's home or hangout for streetwalkers. I'm not talking about the one on Bentalou. I've passed it over the last month and I've noticed Heather hanging out front and other streetwalkers coming and going.
I'm interested in finding out more about this place because of a girl I saw in the Vecenity of that house one day, and after saying a few words to her, she disappeared and only could've gone down the alley that runs behind that house. This girl had a body from the waist down that would stop traffic.
I've never seen her again, she had that tired drug addict look on her face but her body looked normal. I got more details on her and the street the house is on but, I want to get more info about what's going on I'm that house and if that girl lives there.
If you've noticed the same place, and think you know the house I'm talking about, PM me and share any info.
-
09-27-21 21:37 #46119Senior Member

Posts: 241Kylie
What a beautiful day. After getting out of work, I decided it was time to commune with nature by finding a nice piece of ass to screw. Found Kylie by the triangle. Took her to a local spot. On the way, she was nodding off a bit, but perked up once we parked. She gave some really good head and then proceeded to K9. Wow, her pussy was really tight. I tried my best to plow into her sweet hole. After about 10 minutes of holding and pumping that nice body, I came like a geyser. Overall, a good experience and much better than my encounter with her a year ago. Be safe out there.
-
09-27-21 19:24 #46118Senior Member

Posts: 271Lol
Not sure what this post means but not to worry. You won't get the chance to eat that one anytime soon. If you are able to, let me know how it tastes.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 16:33 #46117Senior Member

Posts: 121SW Recon Saturday 9/25
Went around CB / Brooklyn area from 9 to 1030 pm. There were quiet a few SWs in the area who looked decent. Talked to Rachel who was on 4th. Stank like smoke so didn't pick her up. There was a relatively short one with a decent body shape but appeared a little strung out. A good looking blonde was also walking with a limp. I have seen her before, she got picked up before I got to her. There was also a BSW (looked a bit heavy) who wasn't getting picked up. Sorry no pictures. My camera hasn't worked out well in streetlight lit areas.
-
09-27-21 14:38 #46116Senior Member

Posts: 96How about paying it forward brohiem my inbox is open! Can't wait to hear from ya!
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 14:33 #46115Senior Member

Posts: 96Josie
Yeah that ones dead!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 14:23 #46114Senior Member

Posts: 96Josie
Been tryna catch up with her any contact info for her?
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 10:57 #46113Senior Member

Posts: 792The worst thing about eating pussy is the view and I wish I had not seen those pictures.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




