Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 472 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 7073
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3938

    Jessica

    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224192

  2. #3937

    Leigh Mercury

    Anyone have any intel on her before I book it? Can't seem to find any info on her. https://tryst.link/escort/leighmercury.

  3. #3936

    Sophia CV

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has used the same hotel room in Chula Vista for. Months.
    LOL, we've been banging in that same room for almost a year. I suggested she ask for a different room because every John that's been there knows what room she's in and sometimes I get the feeling someone's watching. There's a person who lives in the room behind the headboard of the bed so she's very muted during sex at this incall location. I've never visited her Carlsbad incall but I've had her do outcall to my house and she gets so into it and makes sexy noises. At least they gave her a new bed that doesn't squeak and hit the headboard while you're pounding that pussy.

  4. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    Well known BBFS from Seattle. Amazing experience but got way too expensive these last few years.

  5. #3934

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Tami still around? Blast from the past. What part of town is she in?
    I think she's in Escondido.

  6. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav

    bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs
    She now isn't very responsive. I remember seeing her and her roommate Kat several times when they lived in LA Mesa.

  7. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in CV. Her ad says 36 but she's over 50. Legit provider, gets the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67746679
    Yes, she is older but lools good. Friendly and easy to get in touch with. I believe she has used the same hotel room in Chula Vista for. Months. A bit rushed.

  8. #3931

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav

    bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs
    Is Tami still around? Blast from the past. What part of town is she in?

  9. #3930

    Sxygrngoddess

    Anyone familiar with.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sxygrngoddess

    Only one review, but the pics look familiar. Thinking she may have any older profile, but just cannot quite remember.

  10. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Age 25-36? Looks more like 25+36.

    But if you like MILFs, GILFSs aren't that much of a stretch.
    I'm drinking my fav cocktail at HH and almost spit out my drink reading your age comment. Yeah, more like 55 plus to me. I think you nailed it with 25+36. LOL.

  11. #3928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierino  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tease-es...n-diego-588616

    Anybody seen Tease? I love horny MILFs. She looks like she might fit the bill. I texted her couple of times without response. Thanks.
    LOL, Age 25-36? Looks more like 25+36.

    But if you like MILFs, GILFSs aren't that much of a stretch.

  12. #3927

    Intel on Gina

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67744635

    Any 411 on this is hot FLP / BLK provider. I almost TOFFT, but I was ultimately sketched out by Hotel Circle South incall. She sent me some face / tits pics which seemed to match her EB pics, sounded genuine, and said she was a student and works as a bartender. Asked for $120 cfs.

  13. #3926

    Anybody?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tease-es...n-diego-588616

    Anybody seen Tease? I love horny MILFs. She looks like she might fit the bill. I texted her couple of times without response. Thanks.

  14. #3925

    Try Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    Can someone recommend me to any reliable 50+ mature escorts I can reach out too? Thanks.
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav

    bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs

  15. #3924

    Provider over 50

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    Can someone recommend me to any reliable 50+ mature escorts I can reach out too? Thanks.
    Sophia in CV. Her ad says 36 but she's over 50. Legit provider, gets the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67746679

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape