Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 7065
-
09-26-21 18:32 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 37Reliable outcall.
Visiting SD this week. It's hard to find reliable outcall services without getting ripped off. Are there any safe and reliable options 300 and below, in the downtown / airport area. Just looking for an honest and reliable set up. Will also consider incall in the downtown / airport area. I'll be happy to reciprocate assistance in the St. Louis area.
-
09-26-21 13:43 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 98Emily
She's real. Saw her back in August, had her come over to my place, her pimp waited outside in his car. She's tall like about 5'10, young / cute, and has cut scars along her thighs, she was quiet while we were going at it though probably just nervous, although she did seem to be enjoying it as she started lightly scratching my body while doing her mish. She's tight, don't know how that holds up now as she's most likely been ran thru by hundreds of guys now LOL.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
Facetime her to make sure it's the girl in the pics.
Don't know about BBFS, that was not offered to me, maybe that was in her menu I just never bothered asking.
-
09-26-21 11:22 #3913Regular Member

Posts: 11Car HJ
When I used to live in North County, I would do car dates with her (HJ for $50) but CFS was not on the menu back then. What's her policy on kissing?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 08:32 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 181LeahXLove
Leah is pretty with a banging body. I did anal with her a couple of years ago. I didn't repeat because of everything covered.
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop8
[View Original Post]
Job.
-
09-26-21 05:32 #3911Regular Member

Posts: 20My report for LeahXLove
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeahXLove
Goes by Leah Love, LeahXLove, Leah.
Asian / Black mix. Looks a bit more black in person but very hot.
Great body and really pretty face. Looks better in person. Has toned body and ass felt great. Smooth skin, no fat areas.
She did a little amateur porn around 2011 under a different name. I'll edit this post if I can find a link to her vids.
$400/ hour.
Typical two call system.
She was staying at a very nice, safe and clean hotel in Rancho Bernardo.
She was easy to talk to and offered me drinks when I arrived.
The only problem was that she had told me on the phone she accepted cash app or Venmo, but when I got there to pay, she told me she couldn't get either of the two services to work. It was a bit of a pain in the ass but I had to leave to a liquor store to use their ATM.
After that hiccup things were fine. Have a great CBJ and gagged a lot for me.
Went into missionary and then flipped to doggy and blew in the bag.
She offered me another round for $20 and I took her up on it and went again.
Overall would repeat. A bit expensive but she's pretty and fucks well.
-
09-26-21 05:22 #3910Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her before but she seems to good to be true. Hoping someone else can provide more info on her.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
Can you tell us more about the police sting? Where did you find the girl? Street walking or was she (the cops) posting on some site? Do you know her name number was?
That would be helpful for everyone else so we can avoid the cops.
-
09-26-21 01:58 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 159Too good to be true?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67589202
Anyone got info on this? She is quoting $300 an hour BBFS it's fake isn't it? I usually would be down TTOFTT but I just got busted in a police sting and haven't even gone to court yet for it. So I can't risk anything.
-
09-24-21 15:00 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 219Has anyone seen her
Anyone have any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67542245
-
09-23-21 01:00 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 123Alexa_Moore
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/Alexa_Moore
Well, I wasn't able to keep it in my pants tonight as another brother requested, hopefully he had fun with Bella tonight LOL. Tonight I went and saw this gem. One of the few good deals on PD, which has become mostly overpriced. Pics are accurate and she is absolutely as sweet as can be. Nicely passionate GFE / CFS service, was really good at reading what I was liking and doing more of it. Setup was easier than most, very good at communicating. Thinking of hitting GorgeousLina next, then maybe doing AmandaBabe again. Yes, I am addicted to spinners. Not sure how long I can stay away from Bella 108 though, she keeps popping up in my head at random times and I find my fantasizing about massaging her and slipping it in lazy dog. Damn I'm a pervert.
-
09-20-21 06:18 #3906Regular Member

Posts: 20I've met Brooklyn once so far. She's cute and fucks well. Looks pretty, like you'd imagine based on her body shots. Typical Southern California looking girl.
Originally Posted by Gammbroach
[View Original Post]
I'd say she was worth it even though she was a little pricey at $500.
-
09-20-21 06:08 #3905Regular Member

Posts: 20My review of LittleLoren in San Diego.
Little Loren.
Phone: 951-XXX-0410.
[Deleted by Admin]
Female, 20, Latina.
5 ft 0 in.
Incall, Outcall.
$500/ hour MSOG included.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LittleLoren
My Review:
Super petite, young and cute. Looks like the actress Zoe Saldana but younger and more Hispanic than black. Perfect tight body. No tats, hairless pussy.
Met her at a nice hotel in mission valley. Paid $500 for hour with 2 pops. No bareback but still fucked well. Only problem was that she is really tiny and my duck is really large so had to go really slow until she loosened up a bit. She squirted when she came.
Overall would repeat just because of how young and petite and tight she was. Truly a spinner.
Feel free ask me any other questions.
-
09-18-21 11:45 #3904Regular Member

Posts: 6I have seen Natalie Clare at least 4-5 times past year. She is young and sexy. Her face is blurred in her add but these pictures are hers.
Originally Posted by Gammbroach
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 20:26 #3903Banned Member

Posts: 1001For the car daters (Not a streetwalkr)
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...787&viewfull=1#post5546787.
Marissa Jones (MJ) LOL.
Lovely Latina,
CBJ and CFS in my car.
Nice and tight and burst inside of her (in the bag).
https://sumosear.ch/phone/760-474-3967
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7604743967?gid=f2f84d14b8816b68bb33619e5095c051
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7604743967
-
09-15-21 20:08 #3902Banned Member

Posts: 1001They were all hot at some point
Again (Beauty is the eye of the beholder).
Originally Posted by FeedHerNut
[View Original Post]
TAZ is a nympho freak and she will enjoy the person fucking her or whoever she spends her precious time with. Not "white-knighting" here, but there have been sometimes I don't click with women and sometimes they don't click with me.
Her service is still tops. , Just close your eyes and think other things. Does one really look into the eyes of their provider as they fuck them? Sometimes they too close their eyes or fake their pretty moans to get you to pop sooner.
According to "sexperts".
What's the average duration?
Vaginal sex typically lasts three to seven minutes, according to a 2005 Society for Sex Therapy and Research member survey.
According to the survey, vaginal sex that lasts one to two minutes is "too short. " Vaginal sex that lasts 10 to 30 minutes is considered "too long. ".
So how long should vaginal sex actually last? The sex therapists surveyed say that anywhere from 7 to 13 minutes is "desirable. ".
https://www.healthline.com/health/he...hould-sex-last#overview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5gk7X1uTE&t=55s (The Doctors) Average time 5 min 04 secs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbzUpimGfEI&t=82s 25 min for women to get women orgasm, TAZ orgasms within 2-3 min even less and will squirt on you.
-
09-14-21 17:00 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 62Taz --aka Tanya
I actually boned this chick when she was hot IMHO now she is fat and disgusting as fuck. Have at it bros.
Originally Posted by NorthSDasian
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




