Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 13785
-
09-30-21 14:51 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 1291The Old AX Crew
Some of the old AX are still around like Emily and Chaba / Shaba (never saw either of them), but another old AX lady, Nina just showed up again. She seems to come to Chicago about 1-2 x per year, and then goes back to CA. Anyone have any feedback on her? Nina is using the same number and I'm assuming the same location as Marina and Karen. I've seen both Marina and Karen with no complaints, I prefer Karen. Marina was slender with a great body, but was all business, and mechanical, for me anyway. Karen was far more personable, and wanting to please. Karen is plump / curvy (far less than Nicha with the big fat ass in the same building) and Karen's waist / ass to tits ratio is still way in her favor, I like Karen better than Marina. But I only saw Karen twice and haven't seen her in several months. So, anyone have experience with Nina? You can PM.
-
09-30-21 13:25 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 807Red Lantern
Paid a visit to RL today. There is ZERO screening. They direct you to a nearby address (it is actually that address! Then tells you to go to a door which is unlocked and not locked behind you when you go in. First and last time. Place is a shithole. Young papa is sketchy too. Girl was nice, but not worth the risk. This place WILL get busted soon.
-
09-30-21 00:50 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 43Yoki RL
Yoki has the most beautiful face among the girls who had worked in RL since this year. Her body is attractive with big perky boobs and juicy ass.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 00:26 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 318Cost is whatever you want for a massage in terms of time you prefer plus $100 for L1. Hope that clarifies, but honestly if you are interested just call and ask.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 23:36 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 468Typo
It is a typo. He paid $.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 22:07 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 936Apparently he paid ten dollars for a handy.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
This is why the cult code system that only Chicago uses must end. There have been countless legal arguments made by lawyers here as to why it makes literally ZERO sense. Even if you give a girl 10 CENTS, it is still PROSTITUTION and it is still ILLEGAL. And the whole dream thing is equally as stupid. No PROSECUTOR is going to attempt to match your REAL LIFE identity with some bullshit you wrote on the internet unless it's TERRORISM OR VIOLENCE or underage trafficking or some other heinous shit.
You have RL running their operation without care in broad daylight with TROOPERS parked outside of their BUILDING and meanwhile Chicago mongers are pulling each others DICKS in DREAMS.
And it's not even something creative either. That's the worst part about it. Even the short bus gang makes fun of it.
-
09-29-21 17:10 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 531Clarified
This does and thank you kind sir!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:04 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 258Pretty insane
I got to say it's pretty wild to watch to hear a semi legit masseuse go "pro" too bad she lives so far out I'm not going to go out there.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:15 #6352Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ok I'm confused. How much for massage and how much for L1?
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:37 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 318I received L1 when it was offered. I was able to roam her Back side and her breasts a little bit less. She was hesitant as I can tell she was new to it but I told her it was the only way it could work. I was very gentle however as I could tell she was really nervous being new to this. I didn't want to traumatize her nor make her feel uncomfortable. Hope that answers your question. I didn't tip and paid exactly what she requested, massage cost plus .1 for L1.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 00:35 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 9362 or 3 clients a day at 100 for the hour, even just 4 days a week is 4800 a month tax free. She told me she turns down a lot of clients because she can only give 2 or 3 massages a day. Her body can't take any more. So if she charges an additional 100 for the finish, suddenly that number doubles and she can afford a much better place. For reference, look at the girl in the South Loop. That apartment was fully charged to the blue balls of thousands of men over the years. Cha Ching.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 19:26 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 531Tipping for Legit
On my one visit, which was legit with no teasing at all, I did tip. Gave her. 2, I think. Her massage was decent, not the best I've had and certainly not the worst. Could probably go. 1 if it's legit as she's pocketing everything, no MMS or PPS.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:09 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 258Ss
Hey man SS number is 929 XXX 8088; I think they moved tho- I haven't been yet.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:55 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 468Tip
If it turns out strictly legit massage do you need to? It is her place so would a tip be expected?
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:47 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 531Received or Offered?
Just a little clarification please. Have you gotten L1 or has it only been "offered"? Big difference. And if so, as another monger asked, any roaming?? If it has not been actually received it could be another string along tactic. Drumming up new, repeat business.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




