Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 662 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by LexusCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She used to walk South Main, used her services multiple times, incluing a FFM in a hotel and her family lived close to me and I brought her to my own home on a couple occasions.

    A little older, with big fake blot ons, have not seen her in person in about a year but those pictures look pretty recent.

    She is a solid provider, takes the teeth out for a great gum job.

    Willing to do everything she states and a soild "bang" for you buck.

    YMMV, but I do not think you will be disapointe.
    I bet I have picked her up earlier when I toured the main st quite a bit.

  2. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalinger  [View Original Post]
    I've connected with them on Whats Your Price. They both look very familiar but I can't quite place the faces.
    Any info one the one in the red?? Pm please.

  3. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagggo3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, I am very tempted to take a shoot, but she has everything in the world listed which makes me pause.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/232326355447
    I have seen her twice. Definitely heavier than in its and teeth aren't that great. That said, she provides the single best head game in the area.

  4. #5415

    Red Head

    Went to see her a few months back. Pictures were not accurate she's much heaver. I didn't find her attractive at all and passed. YMMV but she's definitely not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in her also.

  5. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagggo3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, I am very tempted to take a shoot, but she has everything in the world listed which makes me pause.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/232326355447
    She used to walk South Main, used her services multiple times, incluing a FFM in a hotel and her family lived close to me and I brought her to my own home on a couple occasions.

    A little older, with big fake blot ons, have not seen her in person in about a year but those pictures look pretty recent.

    She is a solid provider, takes the teeth out for a great gum job.

    Willing to do everything she states and a soild "bang" for you buck.

    YMMV, but I do not think you will be disapointe.

  6. #5413

    Anyone have any info on this young woman?

    I've been chatting her up on SA and seems like she's the real deal and ready to do something but I can't help but thinking that I've seen her face before. Maybe as far back as the Backpage days. Anyone recognize her at all?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jl123.jpg‎  

  7. #5412

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagggo3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, I am very tempted to take a shoot, but she has everything in the world listed which makes me pause.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/232326355447
    I am interested in her also.

  8. #5411

    Latina Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She does look like a men though. I mean we living in a different Era where guys want to be a women. It's not hard to have surgery.
    I agree, very masculine looking face. The eyebrows kind of ruin it too. But Iman is correct and I can confirm, she is a female and I'm certain she was born that way.

  9. #5410

    No need for capitals

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I can 100% agree with Dirky that she is 100% Female and dose offer more than "PHOTOS and PANTIES".
    I believe Dirk, her website which offers her services and fees only mentioned panties etc and phone sex. https://vintagegoddess91.wordpress.c...-and-services/.

  10. #5409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I can 100% agree with Dirky that she is 100% Female and dose offer more than "PHOTOS and PANTIES".
    She does look like a men though. I mean we living in a different Era where guys want to be a women. It's not hard to have surgery.

  11. #5408

    Latina princess

    I can 100% agree with Dirky that she is 100% Female and dose offer more than "PHOTOS and PANTIES".

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's not a guy? On top of that "she" only advertises photos and panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure, and you're mistaken on what she offers. She runs 2 separate ads.

  12. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure, and you're mistaken on what she offers. She runs 2 separate ads.
    I texted her today. According to "her" she only offers online sessions and dating.

  13. #5406

    Red headed MILF

    Any info on this one, I am very tempted to take a shoot, but she has everything in the world listed which makes me pause.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/232326355447

  14. #5405

    ?

    I'm sure, and you're mistaken on what she offers. She runs 2 separate ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's not a guy? On top of that "she" only advertises photos and panties.

  15. #5404

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I've posted my review on this one a while back. I would appreciate any reliable Intel as to her situation. PM preferred, and I will reveal some things as well. Suffice it to say I've been communicating with her via other website portals. Anyone with good info, please get in touch with me. Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/latina-princess/709937993064
    Are you sure that's not a guy? On top of that "she" only advertises photos and panties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape