Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 1492 1992 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22464
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Been a good while since I spoke with this one and was never able to catch up. I see she's looking for company again. Anyone know her? https://skipthegames.com/img/012/MTk...BiMGY3M2Vl.jpg.
    Saw her stg post earlier and tx her but she hasn't responded.

  2. #22463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    What about the dude? Makes Bill Clinton sound like an amateur with the Monica cigar story.
    Nah he chomping on a cigar and Monica I'm sure was a lot cleaner and well maintained. But this chick eating it Arrrrrr no Effin way. You will get some mouth disease that will never go away. Just thinking about it gives me heaves. Be safe and no eating in bed!

  3. #22462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eyes fellas any info or has anyone try https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/154955861878.
    Lot of fake bells going off. Anytime they put no location or put domain it's a red flag. She looks fine asf but pictures are look professional. Give it go see what happens. Be safe.

  4. #22461

    Any info

    This one caught my eyes fellas any info or has anyone try https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/154955861878.

  5. #22460

    Seriously!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, what a lecherous, dirty woman, where do we see this show?
    What about the dude? Makes Bill Clinton sound like an amateur with the Monica cigar story.

  6. #22459

    Blast from the past

    Been a good while since I spoke with this one and was never able to catch up. I see she's looking for company again. Anyone know her? https://skipthegames.com/img/012/MTk...BiMGY3M2Vl.jpg.

  7. #22458

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.
    Now there's a story that needs to be told!

  8. #22457

    Flavor cuntry

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.
    Jesus, what a lecherous, dirty woman, where do we see this show?

  9. #22456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    More than fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.

  10. #22455
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    You can't be serious or at least I'm hoping you're not. I obviously know what fingers can cause. The POINT was fingers and the potential risks versus possible "dirty" dicks. If a girl says "no fingers" that's fine. But how can she say that and then take random dudes doing cip? Be real man.
    Well I am not saying the lady is sane LOL. As was pointed out she looks like she has drugs for breakfast.

    Was just pointing out that there was a different set of risks, not that the rationale was a good one.

  11. #22454

    You're Not Serious

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    You just don't know what's up man, that is all.

    Thing with fingers is that unless you maintain your shit, have nicely filed nails and all that, you can scratch them inside and the ladies just hate it.

    So if you have someone denying that it is probably for that reason, also cause dudes with dirty hands will give them a yeast infection also.

    Ultimately it just a whole different bag of problems, but problems nonetheless. It is the same reason you have some that don't allow DATY, cause nasty dudes don't maintain their teeth / mouth.
    You can't be serious or at least I'm hoping you're not. I obviously know what fingers can cause. The POINT was fingers and the potential risks versus possible "dirty" dicks. If a girl says "no fingers" that's fine. But how can she say that and then take random dudes doing cip? Be real man.

  12. #22453
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    You just don't know what's up man, that is all.

    Thing with fingers is that unless you maintain your shit, have nicely filed nails and all that, you can scratch them inside and the ladies just hate it.

    So if you have someone denying that it is probably for that reason, also cause dudes with dirty hands will give them a yeast infection also.

    Ultimately it just a whole different bag of problems, but problems nonetheless. It is the same reason you have some that don't allow DATY, cause nasty dudes don't maintain their teeth / mouth.

  13. #22452

    Bunny

    Anyone seen her from hopewell. Been trying to contact.

  14. #22451

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    Old chick not new to the game. Saw her about 6 months ago and bb cip was available but was like having sex with a skeleton. And monkey was present.

  15. #22450

    Amusing

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67594193

    Just finished seeing her this morning. She was not in a notel but at a friends house. So had to do a car date which I'm not a fan of but decided to go through with it anyway. She is very skinny just as the pics. Head was so so. Reached around to play with pussy, told no fingers inside her. So told her let get to it. She did hold up to her bb and cip. I probabaly will not repeat.
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape