Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 631 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9455
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2810
    Nice work! Thanks so much!

  2. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! I have done almost 80% of K-Girls in OC and I am wondering how this one skipped me.
    She's Thai and Lao for what it's worth.

  3. #2808
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6450749-274320

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterO  [View Original Post]
    New girl Prada at FEC. Anyone have any info or other names used elsewhere?

  4. #2807

    Prada FEC

    New girl Prada, anyone have any intel on her or have real pics of her? Thanks guys.

  5. #2806

    Prada

    New girl Prada at FEC. Anyone have any info or other names used elsewhere?

  6. #2805
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Emily of Lucky88

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was in OC for about 2 week, but had different pictures than what's on their website now.
    Interesting! I have done almost 80% of K-Girls in OC and I am wondering how this one skipped me.

  7. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Was she in OC before? I don't recall seeing her photos at OC.
    Yes, she was in OC for about 2 week, but had different pictures than what's on their website now.

  8. #2803
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Emily of Lucky88

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    The attached pic is Emily real most accurate pic. You should check out her reviews in OC before committing. I won't take responsibility if you don't like her.
    Was she in OC before? I don't recall seeing her photos at OC.

  9. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I would still DFK my favorites even if they do CIM or DATO. There are girls like Petra I can trust to DFK right after I walk in. She didn't need blue toast or pre-shower with me either.

    I trust my favorites to keep themselves clean before meeting me just as I keep myself clean before meeting them. I have not regretted that decision at all.

    On the other hand, I am not doing anything with a new girl without a blue toast or pre-shower first. There are girls in LA who are too busy with little to no break times in between. I smell all over them like a dog before I put my tongue near anything, even after a blue toast and shower.
    I agree about Petra. I think Jazmin and Kimberly also keep themselves clean. I too do the sniff test before I dive in.

  10. #2801

    DFK after CIM / DATO

    I would still DFK my favorites even if they do CIM or DATO. There are girls like Petra I can trust to DFK right after I walk in. She didn't need blue toast or pre-shower with me either.

    I trust my favorites to keep themselves clean before meeting me just as I keep myself clean before meeting them. I have not regretted that decision at all.

    On the other hand, I am not doing anything with a new girl without a blue toast or pre-shower first. There are girls in LA who are too busy with little to no break times in between. I smell all over them like a dog before I put my tongue near anything, even after a blue toast and shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good source of info from HYA. Hardly see those HYA in SD area though. Hopefully, upcoming work may lead me to travel to Irvine area, where it is closer to HYA. LOL.

    Agree with you about all covered. I am typically going to all cover and not DATY, but I do like kissing (King sadly reminds me that CIM + Kissing. I need to do some "memory erasing" in the next couple of days).

  11. #2800

    Emily of Lucky_88

    The attached pic is Emily real most accurate pic. You should check out her reviews in OC before committing. I won't take responsibility if you don't like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thai_Emily_Real.jpg‎  

  12. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    . Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.
    Are you Harpman?

  13. #2798
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Solbee / Tffany / Tomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents. This is some impressive research and sleuthing.
    And it seems that it they she has taken the BB off her menu.

  14. #2797
    Thank you gents. This is some impressive research and sleuthing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Have not confirmed with booker, but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Used these pics to cross reference. Both Tomi's and Kaia's pics were in her listing at GFEI. More pics as well from BTT on the east coast.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/soulbi/
    https://bostontopten10.com/solbi
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.

  15. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.
    Have not confirmed with booker, but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Used these pics to cross reference. Both Tomi's and Kaia's pics were in her listing at GFEI. More pics as well from BTT on the east coast.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/soulbi/
    https://bostontopten10.com/solbi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape