Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 7064
-
09-28-21 19:21 #3929Banned Member

Posts: 3075I'm drinking my fav cocktail at HH and almost spit out my drink reading your age comment. Yeah, more like 55 plus to me. I think you nailed it with 25+36. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 19:15 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 529LOL, Age 25-36? Looks more like 25+36.
Originally Posted by Pierino
[View Original Post]
But if you like MILFs, GILFSs aren't that much of a stretch.
-
09-28-21 17:10 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 299Intel on Gina
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67744635
Any 411 on this is hot FLP / BLK provider. I almost TOFFT, but I was ultimately sketched out by Hotel Circle South incall. She sent me some face / tits pics which seemed to match her EB pics, sounded genuine, and said she was a student and works as a bartender. Asked for $120 cfs.
-
09-28-21 14:01 #3926Regular Member

Posts: 12Anybody?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tease-es...n-diego-588616
Anybody seen Tease? I love horny MILFs. She looks like she might fit the bill. I texted her couple of times without response. Thanks.
-
09-28-21 13:47 #3925Banned Member

Posts: 1001Try Tammy
https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs
-
09-28-21 12:59 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 299Provider over 50
Sophia in CV. Her ad says 36 but she's over 50. Legit provider, gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67746679
-
09-28-21 06:26 #3923Regular Member

Posts: 13MizzDiana.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 20:23 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 226No negotiation. I would choose Kara. Sofia's butt implants was unattractive to me. Otherwise they are very similar.
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop8
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:34 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 61Wow. So you smashed for free? Can you link their ads? I would like to check out their combo as well.
Originally Posted by FeedHerNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 16:53 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 61Recommendations.
Can someone recommend me to any reliable 50+ mature escorts I can reach out too? Thanks.
-
09-27-21 05:59 #3919Regular Member

Posts: 20Do you remember if you paid the prices she advertises or if you were able to negotiate?
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
Also, how does she compare to Kara.
I've had both on my menu to try and I'd love your opinion.
Thanks.
-
09-27-21 01:14 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 159Appreciate if my friend I had made the decision to go see her but then she told me where she was located off Adobe Falls and I don't know about anyone else but besides off of Roosevelt in NC Adobe falls is probably the most notorious hooker spot there is. So I declined to go at night. I might still hit her up in the day time tomorrow now that she is confirmed.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 01:12 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 159Hey buddy if click on my user name and look at my previous posts you can find all that info although the ad is long gone. Ad was posted on escortbabylon, price was too good to be true but over the phone she gave me a higher more realistic price, she photo verified, and as soon as I walked in the hotel room 5 cops with their guns drawn piled out of the little ass bathroom and another came crashing through the front door. Scared the shit out of me.
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop8
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 00:35 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 402Downtown
I can't speak to outcalls, but Camora lives downtown near Petco Park and is amazing. I've reviewed her already, so just search her name in this thread. She's young, pretty, thin, has a great ass, huge natural tits, and really gets into the session. The only downside is CBJ (vice BBBJ), but even then she gives great head. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Saipan311
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeWantsCamora
-
09-26-21 18:32 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 37Reliable outcall.
Visiting SD this week. It's hard to find reliable outcall services without getting ripped off. Are there any safe and reliable options 300 and below, in the downtown / airport area. Just looking for an honest and reliable set up. Will also consider incall in the downtown / airport area. I'll be happy to reciprocate assistance in the St. Louis area.











Reply With Quote



