Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #599

    Russian Roulette

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...n/284261291329

    Saw this one last year back when she first started posting in the area. Ad says 'no white guys', but she'll make an exception as long as you do an incall or host and it's not a hotel. Worried about LEO. Pics are accurate. The girl you see is the girl you're going to get. I believe damage was $. 2 for hhr, everything covered. She was pretty prompt and I was able to get her over for an outcall within 45 minutes. Girl in the pictures arrived, we head to the bedroom and get down to business. She applies the rubber and does an alright CBJ. Nothing to write home about, but not terrible. Then she asks how I want it, we do K9 for a bit and finish in mish. While pounding in mish, I notice it start to feel really warm and wet around mini-me. I think, "ok, this girl is a squirter. Neat. " Pop in mish after maybe 20 minutes, and to my dismay she asks if I want to go again. I've *never* had a provider ask if I wanted multiple pops within a half hour session, so she definitely didn't seem like a clock watcher. It was a nice gesture, but I was already spent so I just cleaned myself up and sent her on her way.

    Performance was fair for what you can find here, damage was reasonable, and I can't claim false advertising anywhere. It's what happened after the visit that I had a problem with. I won't go into details here. PM me if you want. But let's just say that I had to visit my doctor afterwards. Everything about the session was fine, but I absolutely would NOT repeat and would not recommend to any hobbyist who values their health. This girl is "Russian Roulette" in more ways than one.

  2. #598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Also had a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358
    Saw her a couple of times back in May. She also took me to a "spot" when she did not have a place. She likes to use the better hotels. Very sweet young lady. I would have liked to have seen more of her, but she does not seem to be a morning person. She ghosted me twice. More guys should call on her in Rome, I think she is worth keeping around. I reviewed her back in May also. She used to go by Secretlee.

  3. #597

    Advice for the novices

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her couple times myself in Resaca. She's always on point. Only negative is do NOT give her your real number as she will text you consistently saying she needs $40 bucks or so. I didn't mind first time but it didn't stop. She is a great time.
    Probably telling you what you already know but just in case someone else can learn from this post: When ever you get a girl who texts you because she needs money always reply with "what's in it for me". Then no matter what she promises you say its not enough. Unless it is enough and then you make it clear you get your favor first. Not saying it will get you discounted action although it may, most times it just wastes her time and she moves on to another target. I also use this for women in my life (not family). If a female is flirty and then asks for a favor, she isn't going to be flirty after the favor. So I chase them off with "what's in it for me". Sometimes those women will offer up something in the G Rated realm but are sincere so I do them the small favor they ask. Don't be desperate around women and make them respect you.

  4. #596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Misty

    She started apologizing about the trailer before I got there, well she was right. It was the worst smelliest dump I have ever been to. She said she was fixing it up and has had no time to do much. I don't think utilities were hooked up yet, so I don't think she had taken a shower because of the smell. A BBBJ was all I was up for after that. She gave a decent BBBJ. Damage 90 for hhr. The pics are accurate. She seems like a nice lady, but I cannot give a good review for this. Hopefully she will get things turned around.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/091910642868

  5. #595

    It's in Lafayette or Summerville

    Is there any UTR girls around Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any info would be great.

  6. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358
    I've seen her couple times myself in Resaca. She's always on point. Only negative is do NOT give her your real number as she will text you consistently saying she needs $40 bucks or so. I didn't mind first time but it didn't stop. She is a great time.

  7. #593

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/281956826500

    Anybody has any info on this one? DM me or post in here.

    Stay safe guys!
    There is a report about her on the Chattanooga Board. Escorts. Her name is Macy.

  8. #592

    Had a great time!

    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358

  9. #591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Jazzmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGalt  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/580475441921

    Any info on this mature provider. I'm from chat looking for some mature reliable providers.
    Was hoping to see someone else, gave Jazzmine a text, pictures and age are accurate. CBJ / CFS. The room was dark and messy in a two star inn in Rome. She was talkative in a nice way and made me feel comfortable. Damage hh100, asked for 120. Not sure if I will repeat, usually do not repeat CBJ's. Will use as backup. YMMV.

  10. #590

    Lady near Ellijay

    Courteous gentleman (50) spending more time on the farm. Regular in Chattanooga and post there. Love to find a local. Or even close to local. Prefer UTR, but appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

  11. #589

    Nicole

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/66923955#.

    Met up with Nicole last week in Rome. Was in the area and texted on a whim, quick response and I was in her room within 15 minutes. At a extended stay place, with the typical characters hanging around that you usually see at those places. Door was open and music playing upon arrival. Pics are filtered of course, her teeth are messed up, but she has a sweet disposition and was about what I was expecting really. 120 for the hhr. Got down to business quick, started with a CBJ and it was pretty good. She tried to DT but didn't happen, A for effort though. Went on to mish, and this girl is flexible. Had her legs back to her head and pounding and she could take all of it. That usually doesn't happen for me. Next we went to k9, anal was offered for a an upgrade but I wasn't interested. Pounded k9 for a bit then to rcg and she was clapping her checks. Threw her back down for mish with the legs back and busted in the bag. The session was really good, she was into it and me I think per our conversation afterwards, LOL. Anyways, I'll repeat based on the performance, looks are not good, but everything else was straight. And her room was clean. In and out in 35 min, with no hint of rush. Might go for the hr next time and just bc she can take a pounding. As always, YMMV.

  12. #588

  13. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by CrempieLover  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Yes I know she is not pretty but says she gives a top 3 oral exam.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...e/358425568061
    I've never seen anything positive. I know of one person she's had robbed. Steer clear.

  14. #586

    MILF Christie

    Any intel on this one? Yes I know she is not pretty but says she gives a top 3 oral exam.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...e/358425568061

  15. #585

    Anyone in Ellijay?

    Seems like many ladies in Rome, Cartersville, etc. Anyone able to message me or post on Jasper or Ellijay? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape