Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1151
-
10-03-21 11:34 #596Senior Member

Posts: 128Misty
She started apologizing about the trailer before I got there, well she was right. It was the worst smelliest dump I have ever been to. She said she was fixing it up and has had no time to do much. I don't think utilities were hooked up yet, so I don't think she had taken a shower because of the smell. A BBBJ was all I was up for after that. She gave a decent BBBJ. Damage 90 for hhr. The pics are accurate. She seems like a nice lady, but I cannot give a good review for this. Hopefully she will get things turned around.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/091910642868
-
10-01-21 13:40 #595Regular Member

Posts: 22It's in Lafayette or Summerville
Is there any UTR girls around Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any info would be great.
-
09-30-21 07:34 #594Senior Member

Posts: 63I've seen her couple times myself in Resaca. She's always on point. Only negative is do NOT give her your real number as she will text you consistently saying she needs $40 bucks or so. I didn't mind first time but it didn't stop. She is a great time.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 16:27 #593Senior Member

Posts: 42Info
There is a report about her on the Chattanooga Board. Escorts. Her name is Macy.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 23:44 #592Senior Member

Posts: 87Had a great time!
Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358
-
09-18-21 11:50 #591Senior Member

Posts: 128Jazzmine
Was hoping to see someone else, gave Jazzmine a text, pictures and age are accurate. CBJ / CFS. The room was dark and messy in a two star inn in Rome. She was talkative in a nice way and made me feel comfortable. Damage hh100, asked for 120. Not sure if I will repeat, usually do not repeat CBJ's. Will use as backup. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AndyGalt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 13:04 #590Senior Member

Posts: 40Lady near Ellijay
Courteous gentleman (50) spending more time on the farm. Regular in Chattanooga and post there. Love to find a local. Or even close to local. Prefer UTR, but appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
-
09-10-21 16:45 #589Senior Member

Posts: 226Nicole
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/66923955#.
Met up with Nicole last week in Rome. Was in the area and texted on a whim, quick response and I was in her room within 15 minutes. At a extended stay place, with the typical characters hanging around that you usually see at those places. Door was open and music playing upon arrival. Pics are filtered of course, her teeth are messed up, but she has a sweet disposition and was about what I was expecting really. 120 for the hhr. Got down to business quick, started with a CBJ and it was pretty good. She tried to DT but didn't happen, A for effort though. Went on to mish, and this girl is flexible. Had her legs back to her head and pounding and she could take all of it. That usually doesn't happen for me. Next we went to k9, anal was offered for a an upgrade but I wasn't interested. Pounded k9 for a bit then to rcg and she was clapping her checks. Threw her back down for mish with the legs back and busted in the bag. The session was really good, she was into it and me I think per our conversation afterwards, LOL. Anyways, I'll repeat based on the performance, looks are not good, but everything else was straight. And her room was clean. In and out in 35 min, with no hint of rush. Might go for the hr next time and just bc she can take a pounding. As always, YMMV.
-
09-09-21 20:12 #588Senior Member

Posts: 35Dalton
Anyone have info on this one?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/876814163460
-
09-09-21 07:10 #587Senior Member

Posts: 63I've never seen anything positive. I know of one person she's had robbed. Steer clear.
Originally Posted by CrempieLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:51 #586Regular Member

Posts: 21MILF Christie
Any intel on this one? Yes I know she is not pretty but says she gives a top 3 oral exam.
https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...e/358425568061
-
09-07-21 12:56 #585Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone in Ellijay?
Seems like many ladies in Rome, Cartersville, etc. Anyone able to message me or post on Jasper or Ellijay? Thanks.
-
08-25-21 05:50 #584Senior Member

Posts: 126Anybody?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/281956826500
Anybody has any info on this one? DM me or post in here.
Stay safe guys!
-
08-22-21 00:57 #583Regular Member

Posts: 16Mature Jazmine- any info
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/580475441921
Any info on this mature provider. I'm from chat looking for some mature reliable providers.
-
08-18-21 14:19 #582Senior Member

Posts: 144Agree.
I didn't know she was on the site, but I have met her as well. Pics are accurate, great attitude, fun time. We had dinner first, and damage was $ plus a room.
Originally Posted by Monger706
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





