Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 18421
-
09-27-21 20:46 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 143Tig Ole Bitties
Let us know if you hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 18:19 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 525Miss Grey
Some of these women say they have been on the site for a while and then off for an extended period. Someone who joined in 2017 may have been active for 4 years--or 4 months. Good luck getting intel!
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:19 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 439Little Miss Grey
She reached out to me. Said she was free to meet up, but that her time was "not free. " She wanted paid to just meet for drinks. I offered her $100 for drinks, and she ghosted me. Seemed like a scam.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:08 #7453Regular Member

Posts: 19Yaz. Full on Pro
This one was chatting me up. Never pulled the trigger because I don't like her pics. Found her tryst today.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-f8201b2958af
https://tryst.link/escort/yazmine-dc
-
09-27-21 14:57 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 363Gnd
She's fine, but have to disagree on extraordinarily cute with great ass part, and on bareback nope she's very strict on that. I don't know what cards he's talking about, but she and I got along really great with her texting me afterwards wanting to meet again, making her schedule flexible for me etc, but when it came down to going without cover she didn't go along with it, and that's when I dropped her. There is a reason why she meets so many potential SD, seems she has a roster of current and prospective SD's in the pool and she schedules with them in advance. If one doesn't work within her limits then she drops them and go to next, so on. It was fun for a couple of time, but that's about it for me.
Originally Posted by SexCg
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 13:14 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 618Video Chatting (again)
This. Exactly why I refuse to do a video chat. Others seem to think it's OK as long as you're not talking about anything explicit, I disagree. Even if no explicit talk happens, you still need to be able to explain why you were video chatting with a sex worker. (and let's face it, SBs are sex workers) Assuming in the middle of a video chat she starts discussing allowance, SA, etc. What do you do then? Act like you don't know what she's talking about? Bottom line, for me anyway, alone with never paying up front I also never do video chat.
Originally Posted by Captpetek
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 12:52 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 27Kylie
Did some more digging. She's 17. Do your homework boys, be careful, and also report her. I've done so as well.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 12:29 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 618Little Miss Grey
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a8109ac4a47a
She has the type of body I love. She's been on SA since 2017 and not a single report on her. Someone must have seen her by now? I've sent a handful of messages but they go unread, I suspect her inbox is clobbered most of the time.
-
09-27-21 12:29 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 1062Yes, like all things in life if they're into you they will do what they want. So somehow appeal to their desires, wishes whatever that is.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
Don't rule out the NYC ones. I've one coming to DC for the weekend and all I've to do is cover the hotel for her.
-
09-27-21 11:12 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 1062Yes, like all things in life if they're into you they will do what they want. So somehow appeal to their desires, wishes whatever that is.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
Don't rule out the NYC ones. I've one coming to DC for the weekend and all I've to do is cover the hotel for her.
-
09-27-21 09:04 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 367"Platonic"
Women will do anything if they think no one will find out. The first time I took a chance on a platonic, she ended up blowing me on the way back to dropping her off (yes, while driving). No quit, no spit, no sugar asked. They're not all going to do that, but sometimes worth the risk. I also usually tell them I'm open to being friends, as long as they understand that "friends" means "sugar free".
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 08:41 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 631Google
Google her just out of boredom. Who steals a dog? Also she has cocaine as her favorite color on her Twitter. Sounds like she a land mine. I wouldn't risk getting involved with her. I just dropped a SB because found out she was doing cocaine regularly.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 19:00 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 385If you put her name (expand Tay to Taylor) and Ashburn into Google you will find that she got popped for burglary and hit and run with a boyfriend. To her credit she opened up about it during chats (I never hinted that I already knew) and of course none of it was her fault. That paired with poor reports should be enough red flags.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 18:01 #7443Regular Member

Posts: 15Justjodiee85.Scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-f58250f2c3f1
Scam alert! Connected with her a year and a half ago under a different name but same pic. Switch to text, talk about meeting, do a video chat with some playtime. Get disconnected and a couple of weeks later I get a text from some dude stating he's a hacker and he intercepted this video chat and wants to blackmail me. The short video he sends show that it's clearly a screen copy app and he's in cahoots with the girl. I basically told him to fuck off. A couple of weeks later "she" texted me saying we needed to talk. I gave her the same message.
Be careful out there!
-
09-26-21 11:25 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 28Her last activity date was in March?
Why ask about a profile 6 months after they have been online? "If something doesn't make sense it most likely a lie" Judge Judy.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





