Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7439

    Her last activity date was in March?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Lhubbtheestallion. So this one is a piece of work. She is definitely DTF and has a perfect body, but after exchanging social media she saw I was a Republican and texted that we were cancelled because she "doesn't F Trumpers". So that was the end of that. If you connect, tell her you drive a Prius and how amazing AOC is and you're in. And be sure to message me and tell me how she was, you bastard.

    I'm a Democrat and can't stand AOC and drive a C8 Corvette (Prius's suck!(. However, I don't fuck Trumpers either, unless their really hot.
    Why ask about a profile 6 months after they have been online? "If something doesn't make sense it most likely a lie" Judge Judy.

  2. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this profile out there? I have a nice txt chat going for a meet, but I have noticed the profile has moved out of town in the meantime.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-b3cd77e31190
    Looks like the profile has been deleted already. Or I'm blocked.

  3. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-a5837e23b8cd

    Tayrenee11 - Also saw someone else had reviewed recently, and wish I had been able to warn him before as I saw her months ago when I met on SDM. Yes she's DTF but she is in terrible shape and the tattoos are hard on the eyes. Cheap though, I believe my damage was 2.
    That was me. She's asking more now but will negotiate. The tattoos are hideous and she has that septum piercing which is a total turn off for me as well. She doesn't show it in pics. 10/10 don't recommend.

  4. #7436

    Bikini

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet up with this one? Not really my type but I'm in the mood for some tig ol' bitties and she definitely fits the bill. But she won't send any nudes or anything that shows her body, says her pic in the red bikini is about a yr old and says nothing's really changed since that pic was taken. But she's got the body type where Covid couldve really taken its toll and I'm not really looking for any kind of "surprise" if I meet her. So I'm just curious if anyone's seen her recently and can confirm how she looks currently. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-f5b5de267e63
    Ladies drop weight just to wear a bathing suit. You're right about her body type, she probably weighs at least a good 15-20 lbs more than the bikini pic. But man, those Omega Mu's sure know how to party.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DaE-SZZVwAA3UDC.jpg‎  

  5. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    DaddysLittleRebel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-c12ff957d7c8

    This one is a winner. Texted. She liked that I was assertive. Told her I wanted to meet that day. Once we switch to text, she sent some pics. I told her to come to me immediately. She was at my location in about 90 minutes. She did everything I wanted and more. We never discussed money upfront. Only after we finished did I give her what I thought was appropriate. Good time, but I know she is high volume so I likely won't repeat.
    I'll second the praise. She is definitely kinky and into things I never thought I would try but damn if I didn't love it. She's also educated. Downside is she definitely showed up dressed in a way that attracted attention and pretty sure she did lines in the bathroom after we fucked. But she is a lot of fun.

  6. #7434

    Traveling profile

    Any info on this profile out there? I have a nice txt chat going for a meet, but I have noticed the profile has moved out of town in the meantime.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-b3cd77e31190

  7. #7433

    Tittltaylor

    Anyone meet up with this one? Not really my type but I'm in the mood for some tig ol' bitties and she definitely fits the bill. But she won't send any nudes or anything that shows her body, says her pic in the red bikini is about a yr old and says nothing's really changed since that pic was taken. But she's got the body type where Covid couldve really taken its toll and I'm not really looking for any kind of "surprise" if I meet her. So I'm just curious if anyone's seen her recently and can confirm how she looks currently. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-f5b5de267e63

  8. #7432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Real or Fake?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2cea52215037

    This girl's picture is a model I follow on IG. At first thought, fake. But then I read her bio and it matches the model's. She graduated from school in Detroit and was in DC for a while on her IG stories and posts. Haven't seen her post from DC in a while though, and I have no idea where she currently resides.

    Are scammers getting so sophisticated that they track down real models who visited DC and use their pics and bios? Or is this girl real? Anyone talked to her?

  9. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Stallions are male horses with their giant dong intact. You may have dodged a donger, unless you're into that sort of thing, then let your freak flag fly.
    Good point. But no, she's definitely female.

  10. #7430

    Stallion

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Lhubbtheestallion. So this one is a piece of work. She is definitely DTF and has a perfect body, but after exchanging social media she saw I was a Republican and texted that we were cancelled because she "doesn't F Trumpers". So that was the end of that. If you connect, tell her you drive a Prius and how amazing AOC is and you're in. And be sure to message me and tell me how she was, you bastard.

    I'm a Democrat and can't stand AOC and drive a C8 Corvette (Prius's suck!(. However, I don't fuck Trumpers either, unless their really hot. :}
    Stallions are male horses with their giant dong intact. You may have dodged a donger, unless you're into that sort of thing, then let your freak flag fly.

  11. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    How many are searching all the way out at JMU? Are you all going over there or expecting the SB to come to DC?
    H-Burg is a quick trip, I can get there quicker than Baltimore most days. Nicer drive too.

  12. #7428

    Prius

    Lhubbtheestallion. So this one is a piece of work. She is definitely DTF and has a perfect body, but after exchanging social media she saw I was a Republican and texted that we were cancelled because she "doesn't F Trumpers". So that was the end of that. If you connect, tell her you drive a Prius and how amazing AOC is and you're in. And be sure to message me and tell me how she was, you bastard.

    I'm a Democrat and can't stand AOC and drive a C8 Corvette (Prius's suck!(. However, I don't fuck Trumpers either, unless their really hot. :}

  13. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    How many are searching all the way out at JMU? Are you all going over there or expecting the SB to come to DC?
    About 6 mos ago I had one that would drive up here almost whenever I wanted but I fucked it up by posting it on here and she found out and got pissed LOL. And I've had one or two others from that area and I've had them all comment that there's no dudes around there with any real money so if they're trying to get an SB hustle going then NoVa / DC is where they look and advertise their profiles at.

  14. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-091d0415f689

    Lhubbtheestallion. So this one is a piece of work. She is definitely DTF and has a perfect body, but after exchanging social media she saw I was a Republican and texted that we were cancelled because she "doesn't F Trumpers". So that was the end of that. If you connect, tell her you drive a Prius and how amazing AOC is and you're in. And be sure to message me and tell me how she was, you bastard.
    How many are searching all the way out at JMU? Are you all going over there or expecting the SB to come to DC?

  15. #7425

    Some new reviews.

    Just hopping back in the bowl over the past few weeks after some time off, and figured I'd share some reviews. I have phone numbers and social media for all of them and certainly open to swapping. I'm into college athletes, as I think some on here are aware from my previous posts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    Sweethearrts. Saw that others have reviewed. Her schedule isn't easy because she's a single mom, and she's only average in the sack, but she's very cute and great body. Everything on the table. Asks a lot but can be talked down, especially when rent is due. Damage was 3.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-a5837e23b8cd

    Tayrenee11 - Also saw someone else had reviewed recently, and wish I had been able to warn him before as I saw her months ago when I met on SDM. Yes she's DTF but she is in terrible shape and the tattoos are hard on the eyes. Cheap though, I believe my damage was 2.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-fade6c275fcc

    Angel-eyes111 - She's actually older that her advertised age, but has an absolutely perfect body and huge fake cans. Things started great and we set up a weekly allowance after meeting the first time, then it was excuse after excuse and next thing I know she had taken me for three weeks of an allowance and we had only met once. Curious if anyone else has also met with her and if so would love to swap stories privately. That said, if you can knock it out once I say do it. She asks for 5 but can be had for 3.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-48a5969219db

    SammieBaby52 - I saw someone reviewed her recently saying she was DTF. Yes, she is at school at Towson and not in Bethesda, but no, she has no intention of meeting you and she'll attempt to collect beforehand under the false premise that she will meet. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-8fdd3d488553

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Lhubbtheestallion. So this one is a piece of work. She is definitely DTF and has a perfect body, but after exchanging social media she saw I was a Republican and texted that we were cancelled because she "doesn't F Trumpers". So that was the end of that. If you connect, tell her you drive a Prius and how amazing AOC is and you're in. And be sure to message me and tell me how she was, you bastard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape