Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 1492 1992 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22458

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.
    Now there's a story that needs to be told!

  2. #22457

    Flavor cuntry

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.
    Jesus, what a lecherous, dirty woman, where do we see this show?

  3. #22456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    More than fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    Not to mention this particular girl. When she was working at BWW in the Bottom, I personally saw her get paid to fuck herself w BBQ wings (2 flats and 2 drums) then dude ate the wings and sucked the sauce out of her pussy. That was the start of an epic / horrible but great 3 days.

  4. #22455
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    You can't be serious or at least I'm hoping you're not. I obviously know what fingers can cause. The POINT was fingers and the potential risks versus possible "dirty" dicks. If a girl says "no fingers" that's fine. But how can she say that and then take random dudes doing cip? Be real man.
    Well I am not saying the lady is sane LOL. As was pointed out she looks like she has drugs for breakfast.

    Was just pointing out that there was a different set of risks, not that the rationale was a good one.

  5. #22454

    You're Not Serious

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    You just don't know what's up man, that is all.

    Thing with fingers is that unless you maintain your shit, have nicely filed nails and all that, you can scratch them inside and the ladies just hate it.

    So if you have someone denying that it is probably for that reason, also cause dudes with dirty hands will give them a yeast infection also.

    Ultimately it just a whole different bag of problems, but problems nonetheless. It is the same reason you have some that don't allow DATY, cause nasty dudes don't maintain their teeth / mouth.
    You can't be serious or at least I'm hoping you're not. I obviously know what fingers can cause. The POINT was fingers and the potential risks versus possible "dirty" dicks. If a girl says "no fingers" that's fine. But how can she say that and then take random dudes doing cip? Be real man.

  6. #22453
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    You just don't know what's up man, that is all.

    Thing with fingers is that unless you maintain your shit, have nicely filed nails and all that, you can scratch them inside and the ladies just hate it.

    So if you have someone denying that it is probably for that reason, also cause dudes with dirty hands will give them a yeast infection also.

    Ultimately it just a whole different bag of problems, but problems nonetheless. It is the same reason you have some that don't allow DATY, cause nasty dudes don't maintain their teeth / mouth.

  7. #22452

    Bunny

    Anyone seen her from hopewell. Been trying to contact.

  8. #22451

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.
    Old chick not new to the game. Saw her about 6 months ago and bb cip was available but was like having sex with a skeleton. And monkey was present.

  9. #22450

    Amusing

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67594193

    Just finished seeing her this morning. She was not in a notel but at a friends house. So had to do a car date which I'm not a fan of but decided to go through with it anyway. She is very skinny just as the pics. Head was so so. Reached around to play with pussy, told no fingers inside her. So told her let get to it. She did hold up to her bb and cip. I probabaly will not repeat.
    I always find it amusing when these chicks say no finger inside them, but will allow bbcip. Haha I mean I'm no genius, but I'd say fingers DEFINITELY poses less of a risk.

  10. #22449

    Jenna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67594193

    Just finished seeing her this morning. She was not in a notel but at a friends house. So had to do a car date which I'm not a fan of but decided to go through with it anyway. She is very skinny just as the pics. Head was so so. Reached around to play with pussy, told no fingers inside her. So told her let get to it. She did hold up to her bb and cip. I probabaly will not repeat.

  11. #22448

    Hopewell

    I had reached out to this one in the past and followed ads on STG and OF but never had time to meet. This weekend I tried again and had easy setup with a couple texts. She was going to text me rates but I didn't want to text about that so I called and she picked up. Notel was terrible with too many people walking around outside. I almost bailed but she came outside and looked cute so I went in. On the good side, she is the girl in the pictures, she has a cute look, good personality / conversation and wasn't high. Menu was with open with bb cip for an upgrade. That no holes barred attitude seemed unsafe to me and didn't put me at ease. On the bad side, she tried to turn off all the lights but I put one back on. She took her pants off and she had these bruises everywhere. She said something about an accident. I'm no doctor but I'm thinking monkey tracks or something. At this point I just didn't want to be there anymore and for the first time I listened to the spidey senses and just thanked her for a nice conversation and bailed. I won't repeat. Be safe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/992697635878

  12. #22447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    So, did "you" see her or did "they" see her? You posted both.
    Hmmm. Interesting.

  13. #22446
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    So, did "you" see her or did "they" see her? You posted both.
    Only Tiny, the other one, I remeber somebody already posting about her.

  14. #22445
    How many times do we have to say don't send a deposit? And someone will still ask "yeah but should I send a deposit?" If you have never met this person before how do you even know it's a woman it could be a man with fake Do not send a deposit! should be common sense.

  15. #22444
    Quote Originally Posted by HumDingerMan  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one having trouble with skip the games? Every time I try to pull up the site I get a page that says they have been getting ddos attacks and to try again later. Is it my browser or are why'all getting that too?
    I get that when my VPN is on. If I turn it off then stg works fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape