Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 26915
-
09-26-21 08:11 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 59https://www.vipamberlynn.com/home
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:35 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 387Broken link.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
404 error: page not found.
-
09-25-21 21:28 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 59Feedback needed
Hello Gents,
I would appreciate any info on Amber Lynn.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/67600674
Thank you!
-
09-25-21 19:16 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 3480Look At The Positive.
You probably saved yourself money from paying for a lousy session.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 17:40 #16996Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
He took a break but is back at it again.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 14:39 #16995Regular Member

Posts: 9This is hilarious!
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 11:48 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 1630Cool story, Hanginballs.
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 09:48 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 337Definitely someone else there. Could hear the floor creaking.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
I knew it was best to GTFO!
-
09-25-21 00:36 #16992Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Pretty much spot on
I am long and thin. Usual foreplay then 69'd for quite a while. Upon second climax she asked for mish. She held on for dear life (I have the scratch marks to prove it). She took about eight of ten till she came and asked me to get off so she can recover. I was rock hard and decided to suck myself off while she fingered my ass. Blew in my mouth and we snowballed (she kisses well). Round two came along and she was more relaxed. After twenty minutes we blew together, cuddled then left.
Originally Posted by RideMyFace
[View Original Post]
I'd recommend but for smaller cocks.
-
09-24-21 23:41 #16991Senior Member

Posts: 767Just curious
Was she talking to herself or did you discover that there was someone else in the place?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 21:05 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 45Ramona
Seen this one a few years ago and tbh she was very nice and pics were accurate but basically she tried FS and wouldn't continue cause of my size, and think I started with DATY which usually gets women going, so it was pretty disappointing. I think we ended up finishing with BBJ but that was definitely not my plan, just a heads up to anyone on the larger size, even if she lets you fuck, I'm guessing you'll have to be particularly gentle and slow. Hope this can help anyone avoid wasting decent $ like I did.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 21:04 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 337Addendum:
For those who still may be interested asking price was $ for a 1/2 hr FS. And she offered to discount for picking up condoms (2 red flags).
-
09-24-21 20:55 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 45Nice Tip
Never thought of this tactic, but seems like it could be useful in certain situations with certain girls. Thanks for the tip, going to keep this in mind in the future.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 18:51 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 337Mariah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67543721
Well after finally gettting in touch with her after countless tries, she finally responded.
Great rate, close to home, and I was on my way.
She called to ask if I could pick up a condom, sure no problem (should of been my first warning).
Texts me address, I arrive and up I go. Upon entering the door I hear her talking to another person. She was tweaking out of control, sunken eyes, skinny, rail thin and the place stunk like an ashtray. She offered me to get comfy and it was at that point my big head took over and I got the fuck out of there. (she did absolutely nothing for my little head) very unattractive could easily fit in on 5th ave.
IMO. Avoid at all cost.
Upside. Nice neighborhood.
-
09-24-21 13:26 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 1445Not an official recommendation but
This isn't necessarily something you should do, but if a girl has a reputation for good service but is unreliable, I've occasionally acted like I was on my way or there even though I hadn't even left the house yet just to see if I can get a room number. If I do, at that point I'll make up an excuse to stall for a bit while I head over. Pick up cigarettes, grab some more condoms, etc. Or say "oh wait got the street wrong. What I learned is that those girls have such a warped sense of time that most of the time they don't even realize how much time has passed. Then when I arrive I tell her and if I don't hear back within a few minutes I just go to her room.
Again it isn't necessarily a recommendation but I've done it once or twice when I was really hard up and it worked out ok.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





