Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7897
-
09-28-21 11:57 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 244SweetIngénue
Does anyone have the 411 on this gal?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-7728aaf564d0
-
09-27-21 14:03 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 289Gps
I thought it was going to be the case with her profile, but chatted with this one up to the point she asked for 6 Benjamin's per meet. Nope.
Lauren527.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-104f3ca271bc
-
09-27-21 13:16 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 390Cash app scammer
Angel- claims to be in Abingdon, sends sexy pics, no red flags, then suddenly when you're at the meeting place needs a cash app donation to show. Whoever's behind these accounts, fuck these people.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-72a697c15cb8
-
09-26-21 18:17 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 812SA links
Right-click on the link, select 'Copy link' in the drop down, and paste in a new window. More of a pain but works for me. If still not able to get to a profile, they probably deleted their profile.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
09-26-21 09:58 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 346broken links to SA and no responses from the ladies
I have the same problem and it looks to me like the links that people are posting are cut short especially when you see all the dots "..." in the links.
Originally Posted by Haj99
[View Original Post]
Even worse, I've reached out to 15 of these ladies and I cant get a single one of them to reply. Any tips? Maybe my approach is completely wrong.
-
09-24-21 08:22 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 244Hne
I met her too. Definitely MUCH larger than her pics. Not worth it to me. She keeps texting me.
Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:11 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 57Hne
She is significantly larger than her photos. Met with her, but wants a monthly stipend not ppm. Too large for what she wanted.
-grimm.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:08 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 30Still.
BBFS though? Was considering at lower damage rate if so.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:39 #6119Regular Member

Posts: 19Clicking the links but profiles never load
Does seeking arrangement have a thing that doesn't let you look at profiles when you click links here in the forums. If there is does, does anyone know how can I bypass it to look at profiles. Cause before it used to work but out of the bloom it has stop working even though I'm not ban or anything.
-
09-22-21 08:35 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 138She was a dead fish.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 22:25 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 72Kitten
https://www.seeking.com/member/bb67b...5-3fca92ca3f60
Anyone have info? PM me please.
BF.
-
09-21-21 11:28 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 1049DC is so limiting now. All the coeds are busy with school and there's nothing but ghetto or trailer trash.
I'm fucking chatting with NYC girls and a few are willing to visit the DC.
-
09-17-21 21:56 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 820Sounds like she's playing the numbers
She'll take less if there is nobody else on the line. As soon as she gets another nibble, your price goes up. Sounds like she's playing you against all the other candidates.
Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 07:27 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 138Damn I've got a meet with her next week.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 07:24 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 319Reminder
Please if you reach out to some of the girls I post. Do not throw some outrageous price at them I always get them at the range of 2 at at -3 $$.










Reply With Quote





