Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 867 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy1  [View Original Post]
    So after reading tons of post and I thank you, I had a dream of visiting jenny at Chen's. I walking in with no appointment just to see if I would be taking in, and to my surprise it was slow. She though I was someone else cause she was acting as if she hasn't seen me in a while. In my dream I paid 40 for the half and I only had $ started with Stacey down and next thing I know her twins are caressing my back I turn over after a min. And she straight to bbj aske if I wanted all 3 and I said no I just want to hit your bumper. She then spread eagles and I put on a hat because I'm a little scared, I insert she tellse much better no hat for you. Normally yes but damn I don't know you. Ended up bust in 10 min she gave me her number and said come back no hat next time $. 40 total then I woke up.
    How was the bbj and the bumper ride LOL give details. I'm iffy about trying her. I can bb apple instead but that wait time is stupid long.

  2. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they have women there too. I was just parroting what a well known but unreliable massage review site said. I'm sure they are fine.
    I've been, was offered boy or girl, I opted girl. Weak massage, uninspired finish.

  3. #6891

    First time at Chen's

    So after reading tons of post and I thank you, I had a dream of visiting jenny at Chen's. I walking in with no appointment just to see if I would be taking in, and to my surprise it was slow. She though I was someone else cause she was acting as if she hasn't seen me in a while. In my dream I paid 40 for the half and I only had $ started with Stacey down and next thing I know her twins are caressing my back I turn over after a min. And she straight to bbj aske if I wanted all 3 and I said no I just want to hit your bumper. She then spread eagles and I put on a hat because I'm a little scared, I insert she tellse much better no hat for you. Normally yes but damn I don't know you. Ended up bust in 10 min she gave me her number and said come back no hat next time $. 40 total then I woke up.

  4. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Their add says they have women at that facility? Oh well thanks for the feedback! Where is the best place for a Thai massage? I will be there in a couoke of weeks.
    I'm sure they have women there too. I was just parroting what a well known but unreliable massage review site said. I'm sure they are fine.

  5. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by FordLaster9  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from a random number a few minutes ago. Hung up cause I didn't know who it was. Afterwards I instantly get a text and this was what I read (see screenshot).

    So he has all my info including a list of my relatives and my address. But I'm assuming this info can easily be found online just by searching my phone number or something. Or atleast I think so.

    Is this a cause of concern? Anyone else recieved some sort of threat like this? Is it an empty threat. ??
    Did they continue to send threats after that? . or did they just go away? I just received one today. Quite unsettling.

  6. #6888

    Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    This facility is staffed by Thai crossdressers. A topic not open for discussion here.
    Their add says they have women at that facility? Oh well thanks for the feedback! Where is the best place for a Thai massage? I will be there in a couoke of weeks.

  7. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about or tried Kachapat in Reseda? K.
    This facility is staffed by Thai crossdressers. A topic not open for discussion here.

  8. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Alondra?
    Yes the place is not there anymore But man I miss those hair salon days she would fuck in the back.

  9. #6885

    Thick Latinas in Downtown?

    Anyone know any good spots for thick latinas in DTLA?

  10. #6884

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    Is this Thai girl at the parlor 2nd floor above a laundry place? Yelp says it's permanently closed. If not anymore clues to help a guy out? Or a PM?
    This is so cryptic for someone who's not local to the area. A little more help please?

  11. #6883

    Kachapat Receda

    Does anyone know about or tried Kachapat in Reseda? K.

  12. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.
    Is this the one on Alondra?

  13. #6881

    Lion

    Pre-covid I used to pop into Lion and there were some older albeit stacked with gigantic bolt-ons that would HE and let me pop on the girls with a brief (Very brief) BBBJ. I stopped in last week and that ship has sailed unfortunately. There was a solid 2 that came into my room but I was willing to close my eyes and get a handy. She was at least 50 and I kept adjusting the towel and showing her my asshole so she would graze my nuts a bit. No dice. After 5 or 6 attempts she said "be right back" she went and got the mamasan. She said "massage only". SO I left. Cross that one off the list.

  14. #6880

    Mimi / Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhsm2014  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Vietnamese run AMPs in LA? I know there are plenty in Orange County but the drive is rough and I just love Vietnamese women. Preferably something in East LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, SGV area. SGV seems to have a small Vietnamese population as I've seen several Vietnamese restaurants and businesses sprinkled in a mostly Chinese area.
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.

  15. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's nice. Where?
    This Aromatherapy: https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12882170.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape