Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 868 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Their add says they have women at that facility? Oh well thanks for the feedback! Where is the best place for a Thai massage? I will be there in a couoke of weeks.
    I'm sure they have women there too. I was just parroting what a well known but unreliable massage review site said. I'm sure they are fine.

  2. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by FordLaster9  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from a random number a few minutes ago. Hung up cause I didn't know who it was. Afterwards I instantly get a text and this was what I read (see screenshot).

    So he has all my info including a list of my relatives and my address. But I'm assuming this info can easily be found online just by searching my phone number or something. Or atleast I think so.

    Is this a cause of concern? Anyone else recieved some sort of threat like this? Is it an empty threat. ??
    Did they continue to send threats after that? . or did they just go away? I just received one today. Quite unsettling.

  3. #6900

    Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    This facility is staffed by Thai crossdressers. A topic not open for discussion here.
    Their add says they have women at that facility? Oh well thanks for the feedback! Where is the best place for a Thai massage? I will be there in a couoke of weeks.

  4. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about or tried Kachapat in Reseda? K.
    This facility is staffed by Thai crossdressers. A topic not open for discussion here.

  5. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Alondra?
    Yes the place is not there anymore But man I miss those hair salon days she would fuck in the back.

  6. #6897

    Thick Latinas in Downtown?

    Anyone know any good spots for thick latinas in DTLA?

  7. #6896

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    Is this Thai girl at the parlor 2nd floor above a laundry place? Yelp says it's permanently closed. If not anymore clues to help a guy out? Or a PM?
    This is so cryptic for someone who's not local to the area. A little more help please?

  8. #6895

    Kachapat Receda

    Does anyone know about or tried Kachapat in Reseda? K.

  9. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.
    Is this the one on Alondra?

  10. #6893

    Lion

    Pre-covid I used to pop into Lion and there were some older albeit stacked with gigantic bolt-ons that would HE and let me pop on the girls with a brief (Very brief) BBBJ. I stopped in last week and that ship has sailed unfortunately. There was a solid 2 that came into my room but I was willing to close my eyes and get a handy. She was at least 50 and I kept adjusting the towel and showing her my asshole so she would graze my nuts a bit. No dice. After 5 or 6 attempts she said "be right back" she went and got the mamasan. She said "massage only". SO I left. Cross that one off the list.

  11. #6892

    Mimi / Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhsm2014  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Vietnamese run AMPs in LA? I know there are plenty in Orange County but the drive is rough and I just love Vietnamese women. Preferably something in East LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, SGV area. SGV seems to have a small Vietnamese population as I've seen several Vietnamese restaurants and businesses sprinkled in a mostly Chinese area.
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.

  12. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's nice. Where?
    This Aromatherapy: https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12882170.html.

  13. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Went to Aromatherapy for the first time. Texted for massage, asked for a time, asked for a lineup. I got two out of three. I didn't mind the lack of lineup though because my girl was a nice latina with big ass fake titties stuffed into a schoolgirl top (very Latina look). Aroma is in a strip mall; there's usually always at least one space to park so you don't have to street park like a commoner. The massage rooms here are nice; mood lit with a big almost queen sized bed massage table, and a standup modern shower (though mine wasn't working; must be new).

    I drew Talia (like Raz Ah-Ghul's daughter). Good looking Mexican girl with good English and as mentioned, big ass fake titties on a spinner body. Service was great, I gave it to her until I was exhausted.

    One piece of advice, just get the half hour because I tried for an hour and it would have cost more for the massage (not just the time). Maybe you get two pops but I'm good with one.
    Ok that's nice. Where?

  14. #6889

    Aromatherapy

    Went to Aromatherapy for the first time. Texted for massage, asked for a time, asked for a lineup. I got two out of three. I didn't mind the lack of lineup though because my girl was a nice latina with big ass fake titties stuffed into a schoolgirl top (very Latina look). Aroma is in a strip mall; there's usually always at least one space to park so you don't have to street park like a commoner. The massage rooms here are nice; mood lit with a big almost queen sized bed massage table, and a standup modern shower (though mine wasn't working; must be new).

    I drew Talia (like Raz Ah-Ghul's daughter). Good looking Mexican girl with good English and as mentioned, big ass fake titties on a spinner body. Service was great, I gave it to her until I was exhausted.

    One piece of advice, just get the half hour because I tried for an hour and it would have cost more for the massage (not just the time). Maybe you get two pops but I'm good with one.

  15. #6888

    Vietnamese Providers

    Are there any Vietnamese run AMPs in LA? I know there are plenty in Orange County but the drive is rough and I just love Vietnamese women. Preferably something in East LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, SGV area. SGV seems to have a small Vietnamese population as I've seen several Vietnamese restaurants and businesses sprinkled in a mostly Chinese area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape