Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13906

    Grace does not disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her before? I was interested in her massage but was iffy about sending my personal information.
    She is safe and real. Screening was easy and not too intrusive. Massage was great with an even better ending. A bit pricey for a massage but if you want quality and great service by a beautiful lady, she is the way to go.

  2. #13905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Did anyone receive this UTR info?

    Quote Originally Posted by G2244  [View Original Post]
    I received a ton of responses. I will go through each of them. Also I know.

    I'm not a senior member but I was. My old name was g2245. But I lost the login and email password so I created this one.

  3. #13904

    Grace eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Just as the title says, legit. You can search the form and find reviews. Expensive and she has somewhat of a tight screening process but she's legit.
    Have you seen her before? I was interested in her massage but was iffy about sending my personal information.

  4. #13903

    Sexy Babe ready. Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/8137018185

    Been posting for 10 days in TAMPA only w 813 no. NO Tineye hit on 1 pic. Anyone know anything?

    Posting both sides of bay.

    Nrb man.
    I don't think she is who you will meet at the door. Have to call possible catfish on this one. This is Csblondebombshell aka cas summer. Her many links are here https://linktr.ee/csblondebombshell . That twitter is worth it.

  5. #13902

    REVIEW. Cherry of Skipthegames. I Should've Skipped Her

    So I was looking for someone uninhibited and into DFK. I decided to give Cherry a try. Her post is here on skipthegames:https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...s/067852047046 .

    Looks were basically as expected. She's short, and a BBW. You could tell this from her photos, and from her ad. I was fine with that. Stuff started going sideways when she asked for an Uber / Lyft to where we were going to meet. I should've just cut bait here, but it wasn't expensive, so I said what the hell. Second mistake was for booking for two hours for $$ - a reasonable rate for someone you've seen before and trust, but way too much for someone seeing for the first time. Third mistake was providing the whole donation up front. I swear I'm not a rookie to the scene, honestly. As much as she said she enjoyed DFK, she didn't really initiate it at all. Chemistry wasn't there at all, either, and not much in the way of services. We finished much sooner than the full two hours.

    Strong recommendation to avoid.

  6. #13901

    Sexy Babe Ready TAMPA

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/8137018185

    Been posting for 10 days in TAMPA only w 813 no. NO Tineye hit on 1 pic. Anyone know anything?

    Posting both sides of bay.

    Nrb man.

  7. #13900

    Sexy Babe Read TAMPA

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/8137018185

    Been posting for 10 days in TAMPA only w 813 no. NO Tineye hit on 1 pic. Anyone know anything?

    Posting both sides of bay.

    Nrb man.

  8. #13899
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    600.00;/ an hour.
    LOL, that's a ticket to San Diego and a night in Tijuana.

  9. #13898

    Angel Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in April- very quiet personally but she's not a clock watcher and is a real trooper. If your looking for someone vocal, she's not for you. However, good dependable provider who provides what you want / need. One side note is when I saw her, she had dirty feet and to me that was a little turn off.
    I tried to hook up with her probably 10 years ago. She was a regular on Backpage. Her reviews were good as I recall though several guys commented on her heavy makeup. I set up a date with her once. I got to the parking lot of her south Tampa apartments and she ghosted me. Never tried again. The word was she got a nursing degree and left the business.

  10. #13897

    ISO Busty DFK Fun

    Hey all. Looking for a naturally busty provider (the bustier, the better, especially if she's DD or bigger) who's into DFK. Bonus points if she might be the type to enjoy a bra / lingerie shopping trip, or to enjoy a trip to my favorite dance club before going private. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can provide!

  11. #13896

    Irene Avery 600/ hour

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    600.00;/ an hour.
    I agree it is a TON of $, but some may want to splurge once a year!?

    Nrb man.

  12. #13895

    Not ln our wheelhouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed her. She also has her name dot com https://ireneavery.com/gallery/.

    She appeals to me but I know nothing just like Schultz.

    Nrb Man.
    600.00;/ an hour.

  13. #13894

    Irene Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDown22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Irene Avery? She posts on Eros.
    I just noticed her. She also has her name dot com https://ireneavery.com/gallery/.

    She appeals to me but I know nothing just like Schultz.

    Nrb Man.

  14. #13893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Amber's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this "Amber?" She says "she's back!" ?? She responded to my text and I may see her today for a QV. If not, I'll TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67546032
    If you, or anybody else sees her, let me know what her rates are, Thanks. Bill Ho.

  15. #13892

    Cougar yum yum

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for info on this one. Anyone?

    Update link - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/1/jemma..
    She's real and Petite cougar. Had a great time with her when she was in Brandon on Wednesday. She's a little shy when I 1st met her and she will get warm into you. She's a talker, likes to camp and fishing with her 2 dogs. She's fun to be with. She also has a Snap.

    Have fun and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape