Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13892

    Irene Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDown22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Irene Avery? She posts on Eros.
    I just noticed her. She also has her name dot com https://ireneavery.com/gallery/.

    She appeals to me but I know nothing just like Schultz.

    Nrb Man.

  2. #13891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Amber's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this "Amber?" She says "she's back!" ?? She responded to my text and I may see her today for a QV. If not, I'll TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67546032
    If you, or anybody else sees her, let me know what her rates are, Thanks. Bill Ho.

  3. #13890

    Cougar yum yum

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for info on this one. Anyone?

    Update link - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/1/jemma..
    She's real and Petite cougar. Had a great time with her when she was in Brandon on Wednesday. She's a little shy when I 1st met her and she will get warm into you. She's a talker, likes to camp and fishing with her 2 dogs. She's fun to be with. She also has a Snap.

    Have fun and be safe.

  4. #13889

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for info on this one. Anyone?

    Update link - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/1/jemma..

  5. #13888

    Grace Eve is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before? https://bookgrace.com/welcome.

    I've never done any of these before and want to make sure it's legit. Kinda sketched about sending my real info along with a linked in.

    Anyone have any advice?
    Just as the title says, legit. You can search the form and find reviews. Expensive and she has somewhat of a tight screening process but she's legit.

  6. #13887

    Grace Eve

    Has anyone visited her before? https://bookgrace.com/welcome.

    I've never done any of these before and want to make sure it's legit. Kinda sketched about sending my real info along with a linked in.

    Anyone have any advice?

  7. #13886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this "Amber?" She says "she's back!" ?? She responded to my text and I may see her today for a QV. If not, I'll TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67546032
    If I'm not mistaken she is the same girl that lived near Fowler. If it's her then she is cool.

  8. #13885

    Amber

    Anyone know this "Amber?" She says "she's back!" ?? She responded to my text and I may see her today for a QV. If not, I'll TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67546032

  9. #13884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bambi communications

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in April- very quiet personally but she's not a clock watcher and is a real trooper. If your looking for someone vocal, she's not for you. However, good dependable provider who provides what you want / need. One side note is when I saw her, she had dirty feet and to me that was a little turn off.
    She is hard as hell to get ahold of, and if you do she may still ghost you. I met her 8 years ago, tried again this year about half dozen times and gave up.

  10. #13883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by G2244  [View Original Post]
    I received a ton of responses. I will go through each of them. Also I know.

    I'm not a senior member but I was. My old name was g2245. But I lost the login and email password so I created this one.
    I understand how it is on the pm part. Been there as well. Thanks and waiting to hear back.

  11. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in April- very quiet personally but she's not a clock watcher and is a real trooper. If your looking for someone vocal, she's not for you. However, good dependable provider who provides what you want / need. One side note is when I saw her, she had dirty feet and to me that was a little turn off.
    Thanks. Yeah I do t need a screamer or moaner. Just some nice, relaxed, CLEAN and no drama. Dirty feet though. Ugh. I'm big on body hygiene.

  12. #13881
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Working on it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    Please check your pm's.
    I received a ton of responses. I will go through each of them. Also I know.

    I'm not a senior member but I was. My old name was g2245. But I lost the login and email password so I created this one.

  13. #13880

    Angel Bambi

    Saw her back in April- very quiet personally but she's not a clock watcher and is a real trooper. If your looking for someone vocal, she's not for you. However, good dependable provider who provides what you want / need. One side note is when I saw her, she had dirty feet and to me that was a little turn off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same info. She popped up on another site I'm on as a member but no reviews I can find. It seems that after May she is silent but KC add with 1 pic only in September...odd. However I'm very interested in seeing if she is cool. My biggest concern is safety and being rushed.

  14. #13879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by G2244  [View Original Post]
    If any senior members would like to get info on a UTR I have let me know. She needs some help meeting new people. She is be the university. Also, if you have any UTR yourselves you could share that would be cool too.
    Please check your pm's.

  15. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those pictures over 5 years ago.

    She's got to be even worse today.
    Her add's for years have said 50 yrs old. she's probably 60 to early 60's but looks good for age...if that's your thing. I saw her a long long time ago many years and she isn't going to rob you or create drama but she is absolutely zero fun pretty much a 2 position woman...!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape