Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17007

    Met up with this one didn't dream though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67462812

    Pictures are real. She's here with her sister. They want $$$ an hour each. $$ Per half hour each.

  2. #17006

    Carmella Star

    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.

  3. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.
    The better options around here are the agency girls: younger, fitter, near the same price point (a little higher than the one you were looking at.)

    Look at the agency review board for more info.

  4. #17004

    Amber Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.
    I have never paid upfront / deposit, but she offers a discount if you do. I had seen her posts / listing on various sites so thought she was legit and paid her deposit and wam sucker I was! She just continued with bullshit excuses to not meet. She is a scam! I've thought of running a post on listcrawler warning people, not sure they would allow it though.

  5. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I think if you will search this forum and TER you will find several Amber Lynn reports. I have not seen her in a couple of years, but used to be a pseudo regular when she traveled downstate. She gave me the best BBBJs I've ever had and we were very compatible, but over time she got over the top political and basically became a little bit of a ***** (ok more than a little). Recently she has more than a few bad reviews. She always a bigger lady (not BBW though) and let's just say "mature". All that being said I gave her more than one creampie so can't complain. BUT I also would not be surprised if you met with her you didn't get laid if you happen to say you voted for Biden. Probably BBFS on first meet if you say Trump is god. LOL.
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.

  6. #17002
    She wants a deposit, avoid.

  7. #17001
    I think if you will search this forum and TER you will find several Amber Lynn reports. I have not seen her in a couple of years, but used to be a pseudo regular when she traveled downstate. She gave me the best BBBJs I've ever had and we were very compatible, but over time she got over the top political and basically became a little bit of a ***** (ok more than a little). Recently she has more than a few bad reviews. She always a bigger lady (not BBW though) and let's just say "mature". All that being said I gave her more than one creampie so can't complain. BUT I also would not be surprised if you met with her you didn't get laid if you happen to say you voted for Biden. Probably BBFS on first meet if you say Trump is god. LOL.

  8. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Broken link.

    404 error: page not found.
    https://www.vipamberlynn.com/home

  9. #16999
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I would appreciate any info on Amber Lynn.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/67600674

    Thank you!
    Broken link.

    404 error: page not found.

  10. #16998

    Feedback needed

    Hello Gents,

    I would appreciate any info on Amber Lynn.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/67600674

    Thank you!

  11. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Look At The Positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her last year and it took forever for her to be ready. In my initial text I told her I wanted a qv and I was on a time crunch. Man she would string me along with delays of responding by text. Finally got the location of the hotel and I said I was 5 minutes away and would text when I was pulling into the parking lot. It is a very nice hotel located right off of 90. I don't know where she is working out of now but if its the same one its busy enough with tourist and business people nobody will notice a random guy walking into the lobby and going for the elevators. I texted 4 minutes later saying I had arrived. Crickets. I texted her again after waiting 10 minutes reminding her I was in a hurry. After 5 additional minutes I call her and she answers. I tell her I have been waiting and I am in a hurry. Her response was "oh, you're here already?" What a stupid ****. Of course I am here, I indicated in every text I was in a hurry and shown up exactly when I said I would. Anyways, she promises me it will only be another 5 minutes that she is freshening up. I said ok, I'll wait. I immediately pull out of the parking lot and head for home. 25 minutes after she told me 5 minutes she texted her room number. I just laughed as I was driving home.

    So if you're driving up from Springfield you better be prepared to wait or have a standby.

    B.
    You probably saved yourself money from paying for a lousy session.

  12. #16996

    +1

    He took a break but is back at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Cool story, Hanginballs.

  13. #16995
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, she promises me it will only be another 5 minutes that she is freshening up. I said ok, I'll wait. I immediately pull out of the parking lot and head for home. 25 minutes after she told me 5 minutes she texted her room number. I just laughed as I was driving home.

    B.
    This is hilarious!

  14. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeEatAss  [View Original Post]
    I am long and thin. Usual foreplay then 69'd for quite a while. Upon second climax she asked for mish. She held on for dear life (I have the scratch marks to prove it). She took about eight of ten till she came and asked me to get off so she can recover. I was rock hard and decided to suck myself off while she fingered my ass. Blew in my mouth and we snowballed (she kisses well). Round two came along and she was more relaxed. After twenty minutes we blew together, cuddled then left.

    I'd recommend but for smaller cocks.
    Cool story, Hanginballs.

  15. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Was she talking to herself or did you discover that there was someone else in the place?
    Definitely someone else there. Could hear the floor creaking.

    I knew it was best to GTFO!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape