Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 121 to 135 of 318
-
10-03-21 19:18 #198Senior Member

Posts: 1602Well this is good to know. Sending you a PM MarkHenry.
Originally Posted by MarkHenry
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 15:40 #197Senior Member

Posts: 154Does she offer extras? Feel free to PM if you want to keep it quiet.
Originally Posted by MarkHenry
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 17:45 #196Senior Member

Posts: 42Thomaston Rt 6
I had the pleasure of checking out the new place on 6 today. Called ahead she said available. A couple minutes later she called back and asked if I could wait 1/2 hour, someone just walked in. I had no problem with that, I was very happy she called instead of me showing up and getting turned away.
I was so pleasantly surprised with her appearance when I walked it. Not a granny at all. Have no idea her real age, I'm bad at the Asian Age Conversion! Looks like 35 if she was an American girl. Nice taller slim body. Flat stomach, somewhat Shapley ass, for an Asian. Small tits.
Her name is Kelly, she said she was working alone.
Massage was great! Towel for a few then oil. I did a small amount of rubbing he legs and ass to let her know I was interested.
On the flip, she lays on top of me for a few minutes to "warm me".
Mutual rubbing and roaming during that time.
Nice standard oil HE.
Would most definitely repeat.
60 hr / 40 tip.
-
07-22-21 01:30 #195Senior Member

Posts: 43Yeah she was definitely friendly enough, personally I'm not really interested in what's under her clothes unless there's other services involved haha definitely want to try the other one there though. But yeah as far as the massage goes you're right it was neither really amazing or awful I probably should have went into more detail but what made it good for me is that she seemed happy to be there, into it and playful enough which is a pretty low bar now that I think about it. When I lived in New haven I used to hit this spot in Branford where the lady (if she still works there) really gave a solid massage but I honestly can't be bothered with the drive anymore sinced I've moved to this area figured I'd try out some of the local flavor.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:24 #194Senior Member

Posts: 43If I remember correctly 70, bit high imo.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 10:59 #193Senior Member

Posts: 200Had Coco yesterday. She encouraged roaming for extra. I told her I am only brought 40. I asked for sucky sucky and fucky fucky next time. She declined each. Seems like a friendly girl though. Massage was mediocre.
Originally Posted by SixSixty
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:30 #192Senior Member

Posts: 1602I see it's $50 for 30 minutes, how much for the hour?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by SixSixty
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 19:29 #191Senior Member

Posts: 43Bamboo
Saw the past review had to visit, got the bigger one that I assume is coco, still pretty very friendly gives good massage and solid flip, as others have said definitely roam friendly and she led me to believe with a bigger tip you can see more however she didn't specify a number And as I only brought the standard 40 with me I did not find out however if I had to hazard a guess I'd say either 50/60 would get them off if that was your intent.
Left happy would repeat.
-
05-04-21 23:00 #190Senior Member

Posts: 154I had Panda also, out of curiosity, did she talk you to death during the massage?
Originally Posted by Reamztor
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:17 #189Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the recommendation. Luckily got to the young one behind the counter. Said her name was Panda. Bamboo Massage so I guess they are sticking to the theme. Panda gave me a really nice massage. Turn over allowed my hand to wonder. Gave me a really good finish. Definitely going back.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 15:01 #188Senior Member

Posts: 200Bamboo WaterT
I also did this new place in WaterT yesterday. I thought overall this place has potential seeing how new and cautious they are. I chose 30 minutes for $50. The woman who greeted me was cute. The one that came to my room not so but she gave me a decent massage and a happy ending. She did not talk that much. On the flip, she asked me to point to where I wanted to be massaged. LOL. She oiled me up and teased me for a couple minutes until I told her to go faster. I left with a good explosion. On the way out the cuter one gave me a card and told me to put a name on it and when I come back my tenth one is free. I think they use it more as code on which clients can be trusted. I picked a random name and gave them back the card. Nothing special about the place. Just another option for a decent massage and release. $50 for the half and $40 tip.
Last edited by Ace Walker; 04-20-21 at 15:02. Reason: forgot pricing
-
04-19-21 09:37 #187Senior Member

Posts: 57Maple Spa closed?
Hi all, in the last week I've done 2 drive By's and in both cases the SPA was dark, nothing on the door about a closure, didn't see any news about it when I did a search? It was FS but it was better than no contact at all!
Any info greatly appreciated.
-
03-19-21 14:09 #186Senior Member

Posts: 154New place in waterT
I went to a new place Bamboo close to where Phoenix use to be, standard only no menu, would not return again, didn't enjoy my experience.
-
03-05-21 11:50 #185Senior Member

Posts: 110Golden Phoenix
I tried visiting a couple months ago when I was in the area. Called and was told to come right over. Got there and the girl said come back in an hour. I smirked, kindly responded "no thanks", and walked away. Never went back. I think they got bombarded with new clients looking for FS since options are limited everywhere else. To be honest, that's the only reason why I called. But that extra traffic probably drew the concern.
Originally Posted by KeepMe3
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 17:02 #184Senior Member

Posts: 54Golden Phoenix Made the Front Page
From the Rep-Am paper: "Officers executed a search-and-seizure warrant on Thursday at Golden Phoenix Spa in Watertown in connection with an investigation into promoting prostitution. Police said they received numerous complaints regarding said activity and detectives allegedly found employees accepting payments for sexual activity. " The article goes on and on with the usual drivel. Personally I think no great loss if this place gets shut down (the paper said it was unclear if location remains open at time of publication). I posted here about my first and only visit where my provider was older, fatter, and hairier than I ever want to experience again, plus the location sucks, way too exposed.








Reply With Quote






