Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 994
-
09-25-21 04:57 #409Banned Member

Posts: 99A lot of work and a lot of risk, not a lot of reward
VBulletin is a shit-show masquerading as forum software in 2021, much less as an escort review platform. I was going to say present website excluded, but this is now my second time writing this post, as it was unceremoniously deleted just prior to my posting it.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
There are basically three things preventing TNA alternatives from showing up:
- Research & Development Costs: While there are sites that have done a good enough job of modernizing a solution for the listing problem, probably the best being tryst. Link, there are still no in-situ solutions for allowing discrete advertisements to be shared between like-minded individuals. While I have discussed this and other problems with providers and came up with some potentially novel solutions, I haven't really experimented with their implementations because of.
- Legal & Ethical Concerns: There have been enough high profile busts of escort listing sites to remind those of us with a better than goldfish-class memory that facilitating prostitution and / or sex-trafficking in the United States is illegal at best. Getting stung for soliciting is nothing compared to the federal charges that Backpage's and MyRedBook's ownership got thrown at them. It's also rather incredible to me that TNA is still online, even with the posting restrictions and well chosen origin server location. Tryst likely stays up since the operators are Australian, presumably operating from prostitution legal areas of Australia with a site hosted in Quebec Canada. Any serious TNA competition would likely need to be developed and operated by non-US citizens or residents and outside of the United States. If the FBI's arrest of Dmitry Sklyarov is anything to go by, those operators would need to avoid passing anywhere near US jurisdictions as well. Cloudflare is no protection either, as they are just one subpoena away from revealing the origin server IP address to any law enforcement agency. Even if we were completely unscrupulous and did manage perfect operational secrecy against one of the leading nation-state cyber-security actors, there's also the fact that.
- TNA Has Critical Mass: Mr. J, the previous operator of TNA, has done a good job of capturing the lion's share of mongers in the Pacific Northwest, specifically around what I can only assume is his home-town of Seattle. The only time I've seen this majority challenged is when the site gets DDoSed, you'll see an influx of providers posting to alternative platforms (lookin' at you, Tryst) and usually only after a day or two of downtime. TNA's user retention is pretty resilient too; Usually the activity comes right back once stability is restored as there really isn't a solid regionally local competing platform that properly handles reviews (see point 1). While a dedicated actor could coordinate a multi-week DDoS attack against TNA's origin server to coincide with a targeted advertisement campaign directed towards all providers using their publicly posted email addresses and phone numbers, that's still doesn't get the eyes of the johns, which you would also need. That's also pretty felonious, and I'd rather deal with one set of federal indictments at a time. Also, if you were successful, and did get big, that would draw attention from point 2 above.
With all of that being said, there are already plenty of review-capable escort sites out there. I won't post them, but finding them was easy by looking through my TDL and googling phone numbers. It's probably point 3 above that's really keeping those from gaining traction in the PNW.
-
09-24-21 19:09 #408Senior Member

Posts: 541Probably or something.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
& don't quit drinking. Sometimes that is the best way to forget something.
-
09-24-21 01:25 #407Senior Member

Posts: 287Okay serious question yall what would it take to get the hobby where it needs to be and how serious are you guys about fixing it I for one think we need to find a way to get the good players hobbyists and providers both off of tna somehow and at the same time give hobbits the proper tools to do reviews the way they need to be done and exchange information without it biting them in the ass I think the biggest problem is that shitty providers have way too much power on tna and the good ones are not alloud to advertise what they want to advertise whoever is running tna is sailing it up the creek.
-
09-23-21 19:46 #406Senior Member

Posts: 655I am such a dirtyfuk.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
I think I better quit drinking.
I did notice something slapping under my balls in doggie. I figure it was her hand or something.
-
09-23-21 19:31 #405Senior Member

Posts: 287Theres always usasg instead of member berries you could lead here and others might follow just sayin.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:03 #404Senior Member

Posts: 143Kayla
Here's your answer.
Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:50 #403Senior Member

Posts: 83Lolololol
What?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Which Kayla is this??
-
09-22-21 21:03 #402Senior Member

Posts: 1106You fucked a dude.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Did you notice that Kayla had a penis?
Nothing wrong with it.
-
09-20-21 01:50 #401Senior Member

Posts: 143I do remember
And you could search by activities that a provider was willing to engage in. Now you have to sift through profiles to MAYBE figure out what their do's and don'ts are, and providers wonder why hobbyists use STG and other websites instead.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 00:27 #400Senior Member

Posts: 2935Gawd. So many
Alts on this and the other site, I need a freaking playbook to keep up.
Why do you pussys hide behind alts?
Just freaking own your shit.
But damn so many pussy posting.
-
09-19-21 23:35 #399Senior Member

Posts: 58I do remember.
Not only that, the reviews used to be HONEST, something you could rely on without thinking twice.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
The review format was much better with explicit details of what the provider did and did not.
I miss those days.
-
09-19-21 23:32 #398Senior Member

Posts: 58I respectfully disagree with you that I'm engaging in any of that. I have already made my point in my last post and I don't think this is worth spending any more cycles on.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
Happy pooning!
-
09-19-21 23:12 #397Senior Member

Posts: 105Remember when.
There was no white knighting and TNA was about reviews and not just.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
Another board for ladies to advertise on? Well it's time for that board to return to it's roots!
-
09-19-21 16:55 #396Regular Member

Posts: 4Huh?
So. Who exactly am I white knighting? And how?
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
And IDGAF to who / what you're sick of.
-
09-19-21 16:04 #395Senior Member

Posts: 371You defined what White Knighting is and your actions clearly fall in the line of *your* own definition of White Knighting. Let me copy and paste your quote below.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
I am sick of the TNA White Knights defending providers who do terrible sh1 t (which is why that place is so toxic), but I am equally irate at people like you who White Knight hobbyists as if they can do no wrong.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




