Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 994
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #409

    A lot of work and a lot of risk, not a lot of reward

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Okay serious question yall what would it take to get the hobby where it needs to be and how serious are you guys about fixing it I for one think we need to find a way to get the good players hobbyists and providers both off of tna somehow and at the same time give hobbits the proper tools to do reviews the way they need to be done and exchange information without it biting them in the ass I think the biggest problem is that shitty providers have way too much power on tna and the good ones are not alloud to advertise what they want to advertise whoever is running tna is sailing it up the creek.
    VBulletin is a shit-show masquerading as forum software in 2021, much less as an escort review platform. I was going to say present website excluded, but this is now my second time writing this post, as it was unceremoniously deleted just prior to my posting it.

    There are basically three things preventing TNA alternatives from showing up:

    - Research & Development Costs: While there are sites that have done a good enough job of modernizing a solution for the listing problem, probably the best being tryst. Link, there are still no in-situ solutions for allowing discrete advertisements to be shared between like-minded individuals. While I have discussed this and other problems with providers and came up with some potentially novel solutions, I haven't really experimented with their implementations because of.

    - Legal & Ethical Concerns: There have been enough high profile busts of escort listing sites to remind those of us with a better than goldfish-class memory that facilitating prostitution and / or sex-trafficking in the United States is illegal at best. Getting stung for soliciting is nothing compared to the federal charges that Backpage's and MyRedBook's ownership got thrown at them. It's also rather incredible to me that TNA is still online, even with the posting restrictions and well chosen origin server location. Tryst likely stays up since the operators are Australian, presumably operating from prostitution legal areas of Australia with a site hosted in Quebec Canada. Any serious TNA competition would likely need to be developed and operated by non-US citizens or residents and outside of the United States. If the FBI's arrest of Dmitry Sklyarov is anything to go by, those operators would need to avoid passing anywhere near US jurisdictions as well. Cloudflare is no protection either, as they are just one subpoena away from revealing the origin server IP address to any law enforcement agency. Even if we were completely unscrupulous and did manage perfect operational secrecy against one of the leading nation-state cyber-security actors, there's also the fact that.

    - TNA Has Critical Mass: Mr. J, the previous operator of TNA, has done a good job of capturing the lion's share of mongers in the Pacific Northwest, specifically around what I can only assume is his home-town of Seattle. The only time I've seen this majority challenged is when the site gets DDoSed, you'll see an influx of providers posting to alternative platforms (lookin' at you, Tryst) and usually only after a day or two of downtime. TNA's user retention is pretty resilient too; Usually the activity comes right back once stability is restored as there really isn't a solid regionally local competing platform that properly handles reviews (see point 1). While a dedicated actor could coordinate a multi-week DDoS attack against TNA's origin server to coincide with a targeted advertisement campaign directed towards all providers using their publicly posted email addresses and phone numbers, that's still doesn't get the eyes of the johns, which you would also need. That's also pretty felonious, and I'd rather deal with one set of federal indictments at a time. Also, if you were successful, and did get big, that would draw attention from point 2 above.

    With all of that being said, there are already plenty of review-capable escort sites out there. I won't post them, but finding them was easy by looking through my TDL and googling phone numbers. It's probably point 3 above that's really keeping those from gaining traction in the PNW.

  2. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am such a dirtyfuk.

    I think I better quit drinking.

    I did notice something slapping under my balls in doggie. I figure it was her hand or something.
    Probably or something.

    & don't quit drinking. Sometimes that is the best way to forget something.

  3. #407
    Okay serious question yall what would it take to get the hobby where it needs to be and how serious are you guys about fixing it I for one think we need to find a way to get the good players hobbyists and providers both off of tna somehow and at the same time give hobbits the proper tools to do reviews the way they need to be done and exchange information without it biting them in the ass I think the biggest problem is that shitty providers have way too much power on tna and the good ones are not alloud to advertise what they want to advertise whoever is running tna is sailing it up the creek.

  4. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    You fucked a dude.

    Did you notice that Kayla had a penis?

    Nothing wrong with it.
    I am such a dirtyfuk.

    I think I better quit drinking.

    I did notice something slapping under my balls in doggie. I figure it was her hand or something.

  5. #405
    Theres always usasg instead of member berries you could lead here and others might follow just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    Not only that, the reviews used to be HONEST, something you could rely on without thinking twice.

    The review format was much better with explicit details of what the provider did and did not.

    I miss those days.

  6. #404

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny  [View Original Post]
    What?

    Which Kayla is this??
    Here's your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Wow, who is this Kayla?

    Edited to.ad: um buddy. I did a search of Kayla's that were AA in Portland and the only one I came up with is Kayla Bands.

    Lol. Did you realize ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That is her name.

    I can't believe she wanted it in the ass on the first date.

    I am still grinning.

    Did I realize what?

  7. #403

    Lolololol

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    You fucked a dude.

    Did you notice that Kayla had a penis?

    Nothing wrong with it.
    What?

    Which Kayla is this??

  8. #402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That is her name.

    I can't believe she wanted it in the ass on the first date.

    I am still grinning.

    Did I realize what?
    You fucked a dude.

    Did you notice that Kayla had a penis?

    Nothing wrong with it.

  9. #401

    I do remember

    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    Not only that, the reviews used to be HONEST, something you could rely on without thinking twice.

    The review format was much better with explicit details of what the provider did and did not.

    I miss those days.
    And you could search by activities that a provider was willing to engage in. Now you have to sift through profiles to MAYBE figure out what their do's and don'ts are, and providers wonder why hobbyists use STG and other websites instead.

  10. #400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    Gawd. So many

    Alts on this and the other site, I need a freaking playbook to keep up.

    Why do you pussys hide behind alts?

    Just freaking own your shit.

    But damn so many pussy posting.

  11. #399

    I do remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    There was no white knighting and TNA was about reviews and not just.

    Another board for ladies to advertise on? Well it's time for that board to return to it's roots!
    Not only that, the reviews used to be HONEST, something you could rely on without thinking twice.

    The review format was much better with explicit details of what the provider did and did not.

    I miss those days.

  12. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    You defined what White Knighting is and your actions clearly fall in the line of *your* own definition of White Knighting. Let me copy and paste your quote below.

    I am sick of the TNA White Knights defending providers who do terrible sh1 t (which is why that place is so toxic), but I am equally irate at people like you who White Knight hobbyists as if they can do no wrong.
    I respectfully disagree with you that I'm engaging in any of that. I have already made my point in my last post and I don't think this is worth spending any more cycles on.

    Happy pooning!

  13. #397

    Remember when.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    You defined what White Knighting is and your actions clearly fall in the line of *your* own definition of White Knighting. Let me copy and paste your quote below.

    I am sick of the TNA White Knights defending providers who do terrible sh1 t (which is why that place is so toxic), but I am equally irate at people like you who White Knight hobbyists as if they can do no wrong.
    There was no white knighting and TNA was about reviews and not just.

    Another board for ladies to advertise on? Well it's time for that board to return to it's roots!

  14. #396

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    You defined what White Knighting is and your actions clearly fall in the line of *your* own definition of White Knighting. Let me copy and paste your quote below.

    I am sick of the TNA White Knights defending providers who do terrible sh1 t (which is why that place is so toxic), but I am equally irate at people like you who White Knight hobbyists as if they can do no wrong.
    So. Who exactly am I white knighting? And how?

    And IDGAF to who / what you're sick of.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    LOLOL I did not defend any hobbyist. OP writes an alert, Jake attacks the guy without considering that despite OP being new, the alert might still be valid. I CONCUR with PriceIsRight's comment about white knighting the white knights. Where's "blindly defending other hobbyists" here?
    You defined what White Knighting is and your actions clearly fall in the line of *your* own definition of White Knighting. Let me copy and paste your quote below.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    There are different ways of white knighting and attacking the hobbyist without explicitly taking sides with the provider is white knighting (passive white knighting?)
    I am sick of the TNA White Knights defending providers who do terrible sh1 t (which is why that place is so toxic), but I am equally irate at people like you who White Knight hobbyists as if they can do no wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape