Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14514

    Kingspa

    Has anybody been to kingspa lately? Are the girls there worth it?

  2. #14513

    Woodside / Mariana

    Went to spot to see my fav chica Mariana, seen her all over bx and queens I can't get enough of her MILF thick colombiana, paid 100 hh and extras bbj, daty, dato, she already know what I like so she layed down I sucked her titties and I ate her pussy and ass good while her moaning and loving it, then she gave me her bbj which is best to me since I seen butterfly way back, love her bbj no 1 minute bbj with her she sucks a good while then putt condom on and rode me reverse cg and regular cg she rode me good, then I pounded away missionary and finished with doggie and finally busted in bag, we cleaned up, hugged and kissed goodbye till next time.

  3. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by MMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with enhanced pics isn't worth seeing. She might be real but the moment they do that Photoshop shit don't go!
    I've definitely did some research she's not a small girl and interacted with her. She pretty stacked saying the least I just don't want to TOFFT on this one.

  4. #14511

    Any recommended short stay hotels in Queens / Brooklyn / Manhattan

    Any recommended short stay hotels in Queens / Brooklyn / Manhattan?

  5. #14510

    Too Much

    Hello everyone,

    I know you guys enjoy writing a lot based on the text books you guys writing. I know longer look at message report, only escorts. Guys in message page are writing way tooooooooo much. I need all day to read what you guys are writing.

    Anyway I am sure this post will be rejected but maybe it will get through to some of you (probably not).

  6. #14509
    Every thing he said is factual. Don't do any sort of "deposit" neither.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    Gift cards are always a scam. What they do is ask you for the number before buzzing you up or giving you the exact address and then they immediately cut contact. I think the "Verified" thing on there is something that's paid for and they aren't actually verified. Because I've seen known scammers who are verified on there.
    .

  7. #14508
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with enhanced pics isn't worth seeing. She might be real but the moment they do that Photoshop shit don't go!

  8. #14507

  9. #14506
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadon1  [View Original Post]
    Brother, it happens. When dropping $ for play I would recommend a blue pill on an empty stomach, no alcohol. You will enjoy it more and surprisingly they won't judge you for going soft, they will be disappointed in themselves and feel they let you down in service in some cases. Stay hydrated, rested and always treat the ladies well.
    Taking viagra on an empty stomach may be a bad idea but definitely drink a Gatorade before battle.

    I usually pop a rhino or blue chew when I'm uncertain.

  10. #14505
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadon1  [View Original Post]
    Brother, it happens. When dropping $ for play I would recommend a blue pill on an empty stomach, no alcohol. You will enjoy it more and surprisingly they won't judge you for going soft, they will be disappointed in themselves and feel they let you down in service in some cases. Stay hydrated, rested and always treat the ladies well.
    Also eat plenty healthy foods IE avocados, bananas, blueberries, tomatoes, watermelon, and you be good to go your shit be rock hard, don't forget dark chocolate also LOL.

  11. #14504
    Quote Originally Posted by Nybaal  [View Original Post]
    So I've been around for a while. Been to DH and kings and a few spots in the city. But wanted something new. So I went to a site that you guys visit and saw this one chick that I wanted to visit. I got her up and she says that she only accepts gift cards due to the fact that she got robbed after. At this point I would be gone like the wind, but she's "verified" what does that mean? Is it worth the time? Let me know.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2575712
    Gift cards are always a scam. What they do is ask you for the number before buzzing you up or giving you the exact address and then they immediately cut contact. I think the "Verified" thing on there is something that's paid for and they aren't actually verified. Because I've seen known scammers who are verified on there.

  12. #14503
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I think we've all been there. I will say go for it again because she may just be overrated but who knows.
    Brother, it happens. When dropping $ for play I would recommend a blue pill on an empty stomach, no alcohol. You will enjoy it more and surprisingly they won't judge you for going soft, they will be disappointed in themselves and feel they let you down in service in some cases. Stay hydrated, rested and always treat the ladies well.

  13. #14502

    What do you think?

    So I've been around for a while. Been to DH and kings and a few spots in the city. But wanted something new. So I went to a site that you guys visit and saw this one chick that I wanted to visit. I got her up and she says that she only accepts gift cards due to the fact that she got robbed after. At this point I would be gone like the wind, but she's "verified" what does that mean? Is it worth the time? Let me know.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2575712

  14. #14501
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSmith1980  [View Original Post]
    Are there other websites for indies I can use that provide reviews? Getting kind of tired of E. A and Babylon. Any help is welcomed.
    Hey so skipthegames is good. Tryst is really good imo too.

  15. #14500

    It happens Bro

    Got her to switch to mish and was killing that for a minute but when the Knicks came. Extended another card and got back to it. After a few minutes, started getting performance anxiety and I kept getting soft. Ultimately she got on top and rode but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Eventually just got dressed. Wasn't any hard feelings and she told me she'll treat me right next time I'm comfortable. Head out and sought redemption with a SW by 88th later.

    While it was embarrassing, let it be an example. CDPs are cool but if you're not comfortable, don't stress out.

    I wouldn't think too much about it. Same thing happened to me some time ago, during a really hot day. Maybe it was the hot room or maybe I was dehydrated, but I couldn't bust. It's fine, I've busted plenty of times before and plenty since. Maybe it was your jitters from your first time mongering and taking on a sort of legend in the field. Good for you, keep up the strong work and rest azure it will be fine on the long term.

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape