Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 25057
-
09-28-21 10:39 #14827Regular Member

Posts: 19Tatianna
I finally have something to contribute since I saw someone who doesn't appear to have many reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna
I went with the VIP nuru package and was not disappointed. Pictures are accurate and she had a very pretty face. Mutual shower followed by warm nuru gel body slide, felt her soft curves all over me, including on the flip. BBBJ and full service were provided and it didn't take too long for me to finish since I was as primed as I've ever been. That's all on me since she definitely tried to make it last longer and held back when I asked her to.
Damage was 350, which is the only reason I probably wouldn't repeat. Though I can't blame her for asking that much because she really puts the work in and the setup / cleanup seem like they'd be pretty time consuming. However, if you like her body type and have a curiosity about nuru, I highly recommend trying at least once.
-
09-27-21 21:38 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 235Re: Mandy
"Search Thread" has your answer.
Originally Posted by BaddSyntax
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 18:49 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 29Has anyone seen Mandy recently? I saw her a couple months back after her issues she had which caused her to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she has put back on some weight?
-
09-27-21 16:41 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 27Sage
Well thanks for speaking up before now.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 09:55 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 283She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 08:04 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 4548Damn that was quick. She just started posted and we already know she's real. Buy yet, we have a lot of girls that's been posting for over a year that we got no reviews yet.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:53 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 27Sage
She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 18:53 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 27Sage
Ad says hosting my friend Sage tonight on stg. Texted and got an address without discussing a time or donation. First time that's happened, and I think it's weird. Going to head to PVD anyway, if it's a time waster I'll get a massage, if I get arrested I'll let you guys know haha.
-
09-25-21 14:38 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone seen them yet?
Trying to see them later, long shot but seeing if anyone has yet? Not expecting much from this page anymore but figured its worth a shot. I'm pretty sure I know who the blue eye girl is she's been posting on & off forever but don't know if its definitely her or not.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/758088682022
-
09-24-21 23:06 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 333Sicilian Goddess
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/275693775595
Anyone seen this lady?
-
09-24-21 21:16 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 333Who
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 20:47 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 160I was wondering what was going on with Mary Jane, I saw her awhile back but haven't seen her in 6 months or so. She's currently pregnant and seriously showing, so I don't know how she was still working. I assumed she was just using old pics and surprising people with the belly when they see her. But looks like maybe she's either just scamming now or someone stole her pics & is scamming. I can definitely confirm she's pregnant so either way I'll wait until after she pops out this next bundle of joy LOL.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 15:09 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 766Ya I believe her normal rate starts at $250 for an HR of basic CBJ and CFS and she goes up from there depending on what you want to add, a-la-carte style.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520
[View Original Post]
I have never met up with her but talked a few times and I never once got scammer vibes.
Guessing someone is using her pics to direct people to snapchat.
-
09-24-21 14:29 #14814Senior Member

Posts: 34Mary Jane scam
The weird thing is this was all thru Snapchat. I've seen her posting for years, and I thought I remembered seeing positive reviews.
It's def someone stealing her pics.
100/ hr?
I believe I've contacted her before to ask about rates and they we normal 1. 2 qv ect.
-
09-24-21 12:58 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 1251Hey NiceGuy. I wish I could tell you that's my ad and you'd be helping me out, but the truth is it's some other scammer. They'll tell you all kinds of BS to get you (us) to send money. Just don't do it. I haven't read a single review anywhere where it wasn't a scam. Stick to the wise advice in the forum and use the lessons learned from others. NEVER send money up front, and don't give donation to the gal until after. If she insists on upfront, either leave or have her get naked first. We're there for the little head, but you need to use the big one first to get the little one satisfied.
OK, I've stepped off my soapbox. Good luck out there, and please be nice.
--Newb.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





