Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14824

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.
    Well thanks for speaking up before now.

  2. #14823
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
    She can be Had for far less, like 100 for same service.

  3. #14822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.
    Damn that was quick. She just started posted and we already know she's real. Buy yet, we have a lot of girls that's been posting for over a year that we got no reviews yet.

  4. #14821

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate  [View Original Post]
    Ad says hosting my friend Sage tonight on stg. Texted and got an address without discussing a time or donation. First time that's happened, and I think it's weird. Going to head to PVD anyway, if it's a time waster I'll get a massage, if I get arrested I'll let you guys know haha.
    She's real. Hosted in a not bad condominium. LFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS. She was friendly, and fun. Said It was her sister's place and she won't be there long. 180 hr promised 2 pops, but I just didn't have another one. I'd probably repeat at the half, but I don't remember what she quoted.

  5. #14820

    Sage

    Ad says hosting my friend Sage tonight on stg. Texted and got an address without discussing a time or donation. First time that's happened, and I think it's weird. Going to head to PVD anyway, if it's a time waster I'll get a massage, if I get arrested I'll let you guys know haha.

  6. #14819

    Anyone seen them yet?

    Trying to see them later, long shot but seeing if anyone has yet? Not expecting much from this page anymore but figured its worth a shot. I'm pretty sure I know who the blue eye girl is she's been posting on & off forever but don't know if its definitely her or not.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/758088682022

  7. #14818

    Sicilian Goddess


  8. #14817

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    There are so many better looking girls' out there than her. She is disgustingly fat. Those women hate their bodies and have low self esteem. Be careful if she allows BBBJ as I once got an infection of the prostrate gland. Sure it feels good, but you don't know what the previous guy had that blew his load into her mouth. The next day my Johnson was all shriveled up and when I went to pee it felt like someone was holding a lighted match on the opening. I thought if I drank a ton of water I could wash it out of my system but no, by day 2 I had grey puss dripping out of my Johnson and it was sticking to my underwear like glue. I had to go to Hospital and The doc said "I don't know about you guys" and proceeded to give me not 1 but 2 penicillin shots in my butt! Sometimes it's worth playing it safe and just get a hand job by a nice looking Asian woman after a 60 or 70 dollar 1 hour massage and I tip her between 60 and 100 to get her to take her top off for some breast play and then they get into it and want me to suck their breasts and they suck my nipples which is a turn on. I am sorry but I travel to London, England and Dublin, Ireland and when you are in a major city the woman are out walking to work, walking to catch the tube (The under ground rail system), or to catch a bus. Like Boston, no need to own a car. The woman are fit and look great in slacks and a blouse. I just can't see spending money on a fat ***** that doesn't exercise and sits around and watches TV when she should changer her diet and go to a gym. Anyways I have gotten no response about SKYE on Whats your Price and Sumosearch. There has to be a RI guy that coughed up the money to meet SKYE and can review her out here.
    Who are you talking about?

  9. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Ya I believe her normal rate starts at $250 for an HR of basic CBJ and CFS and she goes up from there depending on what you want to add, a-la-carte style.

    I have never met up with her but talked a few times and I never once got scammer vibes.

    Guessing someone is using her pics to direct people to snapchat.
    I was wondering what was going on with Mary Jane, I saw her awhile back but haven't seen her in 6 months or so. She's currently pregnant and seriously showing, so I don't know how she was still working. I assumed she was just using old pics and surprising people with the belly when they see her. But looks like maybe she's either just scamming now or someone stole her pics & is scamming. I can definitely confirm she's pregnant so either way I'll wait until after she pops out this next bundle of joy LOL.

  10. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to meet up with this one last night. Everything was good to go until she told me I had to book her through cash app, she doesn't except any other for of payment.

    I've been seeing her posting for years so I really thought she was legit. Anyone else know anything about this or heard anything like this before. Of course I declined.

    *She did mention the reason she does this is to prevent uncle LEO.

    Idk just the whole thing seemed weird.

    Also was offering 1 for a hr session.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/136443116293
    Ya I believe her normal rate starts at $250 for an HR of basic CBJ and CFS and she goes up from there depending on what you want to add, a-la-carte style.

    I have never met up with her but talked a few times and I never once got scammer vibes.

    Guessing someone is using her pics to direct people to snapchat.

  11. #14814

    Mary Jane scam

    The weird thing is this was all thru Snapchat. I've seen her posting for years, and I thought I remembered seeing positive reviews.

    It's def someone stealing her pics.

    100/ hr?

    I believe I've contacted her before to ask about rates and they we normal 1. 2 qv ect.

  12. #14813
    Hey NiceGuy. I wish I could tell you that's my ad and you'd be helping me out, but the truth is it's some other scammer. They'll tell you all kinds of BS to get you (us) to send money. Just don't do it. I haven't read a single review anywhere where it wasn't a scam. Stick to the wise advice in the forum and use the lessons learned from others. NEVER send money up front, and don't give donation to the gal until after. If she insists on upfront, either leave or have her get naked first. We're there for the little head, but you need to use the big one first to get the little one satisfied.

    OK, I've stepped off my soapbox. Good luck out there, and please be nice.

    --Newb.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to meet up with this one last night. Everything was good to go until she told me I had to book her through cash app, she doesn't except any other for of payment.

    I've been seeing her posting for years so I really thought she was legit. Anyone else know anything about this or heard anything like this before. Of course I declined.

    *She did mention the reason she does this is to prevent uncle LEO.

    Idk just the whole thing seemed weird.

    Also was offering 1 for a hr session.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/136443116293

  13. #14812

    Maryjane

    I've heard of her prices being on the higher end so yeah if she offered an hour for just 1 then it sounds like she was looking to scam you with an online payment. It's too bad too she's sexy AF!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to meet up with this one last night. Everything was good to go until she told me I had to book her through cash app, she doesn't except any other for of payment.

    I've been seeing her posting for years so I really thought she was legit. Anyone else know anything about this or heard anything like this before. Of course I declined.

    *She did mention the reason she does this is to prevent uncle LEO.

    Idk just the whole thing seemed weird.

    Also was offering 1 for a hr session.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/136443116293

  14. #14811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy520  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to meet up with this one last night. Everything was good to go until she told me I had to book her through cash app, she doesn't except any other for of payment.

    I've been seeing her posting for years so I really thought she was legit. Anyone else know anything about this or heard anything like this before. Of course I declined.

    *She did mention the reason she does this is to prevent uncle LEO.

    Idk just the whole thing seemed weird.

    Also was offering 1 for a hr session.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/136443116293
    I met her once but nothing happened since she had another girl using the room and because I travel for 55 minute. She had time make sure her friend was done. I didn't stay or wait for her friend to be done so I saw someone else. But regardless of what I said of her being real. Do not send deposits. If she want to know you not a cop. She can meet you at the gas station where she's hosting because it's literally 30 second walk for her and probably 30 minute drive for you.

  15. #14810

    Mary Jane cash app

    So I tried to meet up with this one last night. Everything was good to go until she told me I had to book her through cash app, she doesn't except any other for of payment.

    I've been seeing her posting for years so I really thought she was legit. Anyone else know anything about this or heard anything like this before. Of course I declined.

    *She did mention the reason she does this is to prevent uncle LEO.

    Idk just the whole thing seemed weird.

    Also was offering 1 for a hr session.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/136443116293

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape