Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 32157
-
09-24-21 16:34 #19887Senior Member

Posts: 466What pics?
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 13:33 #19886Senior Member

Posts: 283New Girl at ST Mary Anne
Those pics look super enticing. Guess she needs to stand out in a crowded location. Wonder if it is fool's gold. I know YMMV. But anyone see her yet?
If she works the right days for my situation I'll definitely have to sample once regardless of any reviews, LOL.
-
09-24-21 08:48 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 67Warrenton Massage
The last time I went to Warrenron Massage near Holiday Inn Express. Received a good PM without negotiation. I don't know the provides name unfortunately. Slender, 40's and attractive.
Originally Posted by Roamer2015
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 08:27 #19884Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms. V recent posts
There is a split opinion on Ms. V. If you go in expecting a lot of extras you will be disappointed. If you go in expecting a good massage and conversation (along with a HE) you will leave pleased. Her prices have not changed in years. I saw her recently and she said business was slow.
-
09-24-21 08:12 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 976Only if you willing shop or spend there
The price gouging is true based on monkey see monkey do!. But honestly if anything I do less if I visit frequently or I'm at the same price point with more GFE perks. That goes for independent massage providers and regular board providers. Do the traveling homework and see the places they overcharge, normally the DMV and the areas their rates drop. Most will say accommodation fees are the reason. We have traveling fees also. Stop feeling sorry or playing captain save a ho. Be willing to walk away. My hr are still at 180,120-80 hh, 100-60 ss. And their alot of the ones I read about from fellow hobbyist. Still amazing me to see a few massage providers seen as no extras or GFE when they fuck and suck. Not can't mess my great thing up with a few haven't cracked the code.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 07:33 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 637Everything is going up in price, and it won't stop anytime soon.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 23:35 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 44Try Stafford Wellmess
The best PM around is at Stafford Wellness. Jenny used to be at Reston and opened a shop in Stafford.
Originally Posted by Roamer2015
[View Original Post]
Best in the business.
-
09-23-21 21:20 #19880Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a Good PM
I've been to places all over the area and asked and only gotten a half one at 23X in Manassas. Anybody have suggestions for Manassas area?
-
09-23-21 20:36 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 115L&z
Both locations are totally legit, provide excellent massage, equivalent to what Massage Oasis provides. I go there frequently for specific issues that cause me pain.
Originally Posted by Quriusmrk
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:35 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 115Cristine
She texted me a while back and aid she is in Thailand and may not come back. I hope for her that is the case.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:31 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 200Brothers, the inflation in mongering is pricing out more and more folks. This is happing in both the escort and FBMS world.
Originally Posted by Stickdeath
[View Original Post]
Touring girls who charged $400 in 2020 are now charging $450 (12.5% increase). Example - https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo.
Independence FBMS who charged $200 in 2020 are now charging $240 (20% increase). Example - https://dc.rubratings.com/124765.
I would be doubtful if there is many mongers got a 20% boost in income to match this. I am not optimistic that price could go down anytime soon. It is just a sad truth that mongering is a seller market in NOVA.
-
09-23-21 17:57 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 912I visited the "old" Dragoon and the woman who answered the door was short and frumpy. I made an excuse and high-tailed it out of there. Nikki relocated one block over next to the post office. She got old LOL. But then again it's been a few years since I had seen her. But she is still slender. She goes by Tiffany now. It's 50 for 30 minutes and 70 for an hour. She gave an ok massage but she rushed the HJ a little bit after telling her to slow down. I think she was nervous about a customer walking in. Before when she was at the old location she would give a good edging session.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 15:49 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 648I went once right after they opened. Man at front desk. Masseuse in uniform. Very good massage. Therapeutic only.
Originally Posted by Quriusmrk
[View Original Post]
Would recommend for massage only.
-
09-23-21 15:30 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 648Great! Thanks.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 15:15 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 648Been wondering the same. I tried reaching out quite a a while ago but no response. Saw her many times with majority good to great sessions. She once to she had a sister in this area but may well have other family still in Thailand. May have stayed since Pandemic goes on.
Originally Posted by KingLoki
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



