Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 866 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 12990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6885

    Thick Latinas in Downtown?

    Anyone know any good spots for thick latinas in DTLA?

  2. #6884

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    Is this Thai girl at the parlor 2nd floor above a laundry place? Yelp says it's permanently closed. If not anymore clues to help a guy out? Or a PM?
    This is so cryptic for someone who's not local to the area. A little more help please?

  3. #6883

    Kachapat Receda

    Does anyone know about or tried Kachapat in Reseda? K.

  4. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.
    Is this the one on Alondra?

  5. #6881

    Lion

    Pre-covid I used to pop into Lion and there were some older albeit stacked with gigantic bolt-ons that would HE and let me pop on the girls with a brief (Very brief) BBBJ. I stopped in last week and that ship has sailed unfortunately. There was a solid 2 that came into my room but I was willing to close my eyes and get a handy. She was at least 50 and I kept adjusting the towel and showing her my asshole so she would graze my nuts a bit. No dice. After 5 or 6 attempts she said "be right back" she went and got the mamasan. She said "massage only". SO I left. Cross that one off the list.

  6. #6880

    Mimi / Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhsm2014  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Vietnamese run AMPs in LA? I know there are plenty in Orange County but the drive is rough and I just love Vietnamese women. Preferably something in East LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, SGV area. SGV seems to have a small Vietnamese population as I've seen several Vietnamese restaurants and businesses sprinkled in a mostly Chinese area.
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.

  7. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's nice. Where?
    This Aromatherapy: https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12882170.html.

  8. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Went to Aromatherapy for the first time. Texted for massage, asked for a time, asked for a lineup. I got two out of three. I didn't mind the lack of lineup though because my girl was a nice latina with big ass fake titties stuffed into a schoolgirl top (very Latina look). Aroma is in a strip mall; there's usually always at least one space to park so you don't have to street park like a commoner. The massage rooms here are nice; mood lit with a big almost queen sized bed massage table, and a standup modern shower (though mine wasn't working; must be new).

    I drew Talia (like Raz Ah-Ghul's daughter). Good looking Mexican girl with good English and as mentioned, big ass fake titties on a spinner body. Service was great, I gave it to her until I was exhausted.

    One piece of advice, just get the half hour because I tried for an hour and it would have cost more for the massage (not just the time). Maybe you get two pops but I'm good with one.
    Ok that's nice. Where?

  9. #6877

    Aromatherapy

    Went to Aromatherapy for the first time. Texted for massage, asked for a time, asked for a lineup. I got two out of three. I didn't mind the lack of lineup though because my girl was a nice latina with big ass fake titties stuffed into a schoolgirl top (very Latina look). Aroma is in a strip mall; there's usually always at least one space to park so you don't have to street park like a commoner. The massage rooms here are nice; mood lit with a big almost queen sized bed massage table, and a standup modern shower (though mine wasn't working; must be new).

    I drew Talia (like Raz Ah-Ghul's daughter). Good looking Mexican girl with good English and as mentioned, big ass fake titties on a spinner body. Service was great, I gave it to her until I was exhausted.

    One piece of advice, just get the half hour because I tried for an hour and it would have cost more for the massage (not just the time). Maybe you get two pops but I'm good with one.

  10. #6876

    Vietnamese Providers

    Are there any Vietnamese run AMPs in LA? I know there are plenty in Orange County but the drive is rough and I just love Vietnamese women. Preferably something in East LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, SGV area. SGV seems to have a small Vietnamese population as I've seen several Vietnamese restaurants and businesses sprinkled in a mostly Chinese area.

  11. #6875
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I don't want medals

    I put a lot of work into learning the floor plan, water bottle sizes, shitter dimensions and other particulars of goldfinger.

    I have shared my knowledge so you could make a living on my bad beats.

    And then, I find out about penny just on the off chance I go there and decide to play spin the tech wheel and not get angela?

    I am going to regret this, but penny, if she learned some graduate level dickwork and showed her pussy, well, they would call it rhodium finger.

  12. #6874

    Anybody been to Asian Health Spa?!

    Also known as Peach Asian Spa, its located on Santa Monica and Normandie in East Hollywood. Was thinking about checking it out but wanted to reach out and see if anyone had intel before I go in blindly.

  13. #6873
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Get the vaccine already

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyRava  [View Original Post]
    According to the news: https://www.foxla.com/news/west-holl...taurants-gyms..

    Fuck this. I'm going to other areas if the vaxxNazis are taking over West Hollywood.

    "But wait, you could just make a fake card!

    It's not about that, it's about bankrupting authoritarian cities.

    Get woke, go broke.
    The only indoor place I ever go in wee is 815X. The rest of wee ho has pathogens lurking that make covid look like it can be beaten by a dose of flonase.

  14. #6872
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Now that is a good yelp review

    So, there are no reviews of 125X WW since that thing with the masks started.

    There is this one from 9/6/2021.

    This place should be shut down!! The previous owners were fantastic. The place was always busy and always clean / professional with exceptional customer service and prices. Now with the new ownership, they increased their prices and somehow only have availability for the most expensive services. They ask you to pay in advance, which is very weird, and unfortunately highly inappropriate and illegal activity is going on in the background.

    I was getting a massage in the chair with my eyes closed and heard a man be taken to the back. Few minutes later, I begin to hear moaning noises and within less than 10 minutes, the man pays and walks out the door. That's an awfully short "massage" for someone who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves at the expense of others. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Do not go!!

    I agree with this. If you can only last ten minutes at a Chinese masturbatorium, you only get one star.

    Like I said, this place is located next to a pilates studio and poke restaurant. If just one monger asks for head at the pilates studio, it is through.

  15. #6871
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    O wo de shang di

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    What about this old / new place called Tissue Therapy. I think it may go after chen business. Used to be Left Food Right foot but that closed so now there is noise that its a FS or Jack shack. I am not a fan of those curtain doors.

    Pusscilla, I've got a feeling we're not in goldfinger anymore.

    DGL.
    That is Chinese for o my god.

    I noticed this place the other day when interviewing at the sprouts nearby.

    I have been busy, but my investigation uncovers that this was a legit place with many good yelp reviews claiming that some masseuse cured ovarian cancer.

    There is now at least one recent review by some westside Karen horrified at seeing some monger go to a back room, her hearing moaning sounds like they guy was getting his balls licked by the entire Laker girls crew while being instructed by Paula Abdul.

    It would appear that the place is shady as the youtube by guys in their cars telling you how to day trade derivatives.

    I am not sure I will have time to inspect this week.

    I will say that it is the worst location. It is next to a yoga Pilates studio and a poke place. You will not find more highly attuned neo feminists mortified over the commoditization of pussy that they want to control in a niche market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape