Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 10391
-
09-28-21 17:51 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 224Hippy Cowgirl
Does anyone know anything about this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-04ae2ce451b0.
-
09-27-21 00:02 #5050Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-25-21 21:51 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 112Crazy
Texted with her. She mentioned the same number and I asked her what was included for that and she lost her shit LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 14:54 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 161LOL, no.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
$300 is plenty for having sex, sometimes with a meal too.
$500 is premium, anything more is GPS.
-
09-25-21 13:57 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 330GorgeousAngel gps
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-6d061e4f9e52
Wants $500 ppm, agreed to bare but says she doesn't suck cock until she knows you well, but "is good with her hands". Sent me pics of her body, big tits, thick, nothing special. Pass.
-
09-25-21 13:05 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm at $500 and deduct the price of hotel from what I give her. I never go straight to hotel, we usually have drinks first (at minimum). So generally about $600-650 including everything. Every person I date is gorgeous (in my opinion). No fatties or uglies just because they are cheaper.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 21:47 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 49Since we're on the subject of price, it may be a good idea to revisit that conversation. I know it's been discussed many times in this thread, but it bears repeating occasionally.
It seems we are all looking for that $200-$300 sweet spot, but I wonder if that's reasonable anymore. Given the number of flakes, time wasters, and scammers on Seeking, finding a real person who is attractive, responsive, and DTF may be worth an upcharge. Most of these women are clean and relatively low mileage. The rise in prices across the board has been well catalogued on this board. If high volume pros are charging $200-$300, perhaps it's time to reassess what's reasonable for a qualify UTR girl from Seeking.
There is a thread on Reddit for SBs and SDs to post what they are charging / paying. It's kind of interesting, some of the amounts seem completely astronomical and unreasonable: https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...read_20212022/.
(in case the board censored that URL, it's are / sugarlifestyleforum and the master allowance thread is stickied at the top).
So, I'm curious what you are all paying for full dates, on a PPM basis? Full date means you're shooting at least one load by the end of the date (or you are at least given a very clear opportunity to). Less interested in what the women are quoting and more interested in the prices at which you've actually closed the deal. And these need to be relatively recent (let's limit only to new women met in the last twelve months). I've met two recently for full dates, each at $300 PPM. I had a platonic meet and greet with another, but she wanted $500 for a full date. I said no and was expecting a counter, but it never came.
-
09-24-21 20:56 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 1544My rant
So, awhile ago, I went for a meet and greet with a potential SB. Of all the SBs I've encountered in years, she was the ONLY one that I can see a rich guy scooping her up and paying a shit ton of money for. She was the first SB that I've met that I'd describe as "classy".
She wanted $200 for a M&G. I didn't pay that, but I paid much more than I'd consider for a M&G. In addition, dinner came out to about $300. I knew immediately that she was out of my league. I didn't bother even discussing numbers, because if I'm paying about $500 to take her to dinner, then I'm going to pay a minimum of $1000 to fuck her. I make good money, but I know my limitations. She was obviously someone that isn't going to meet me at a hotel for sex, she's going to be wined and dined at minimum. So, in reality, it would cost me $1500 to get laid.
So, I've been around awhile, I know how to get in someone's pants without paying for it. So, I told her I'd like to see her again because I liked her and that a SD relationship may not work out with us.
Silence. Until today. She contacted me and acted like I disappeared on her. B itch Please. She ghosted me hoping for something better and no one else came close. So now she's back. But nothing pisses me off more than a 20 something that thinks she smarter than me and thinks I'm going to fall for that. I know what she was doing. I'm tempted to tell her I'm not interested, but I'm going to hit that once before I do (so don't ask for her info).
As a side note. She's an incredibly attractive black woman. She told me that she expected to find a rich white guy, but multiple white men have contacted her and have asked if they can call her the and-word in bed or if she minded if they used the and-word around her. She has never encountered anyone bold enough to even hint at that and now in Seattle she's encountered it multiple times. She has zero interest in seeing white guys now. My question is, WTF is wrong with you people?
-
09-24-21 20:30 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 2184Amerbaby
She's hot but not 800 hot IMHO.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 18:43 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 61Never see anyone who uses the word princess
Holy jumping catfish. Eight hundred for a few hours? Yeah, I wish her luck.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 22:06 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 123I like 'them skinny too. This one was just too focused on getting a gift for just a m&g that it was off putting.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 22:02 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 123Amberbaby
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-3faf12adfcb4
I met her irl for a m&g and she's dtf. This girl is a cute young college freshman that will spend 3-4 hours and multiple rounds for 800 ppm. I passed since there's better value out there and decided to see another SB of mine instead.
-
09-22-21 21:34 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 2939Release her to the board LOL, like your the only dude she is meeting off SA.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:21 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 1544My last flake did the meet and greet and we set up an amount and a date to do the deed. I got all kinds of videos of ass-shaking and fake orgasms etc. ,. The day of the meet, "I can't do it". So, I did the "I understand" speech and told her that if she ever decides she can go through with it, I'm here and willing and she's already met me.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:30 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 534More scammers
Last edited by Twister100; 09-22-21 at 20:30. Reason: formatting










Reply With Quote






