Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 10391
-
09-18-21 09:37 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 67To be honest I would suspect that there is a similar board for women. Quite frankly I think it's Seattle, all these tech c* and millionaires going about it's just something that makes you want to move to f* Kansas. I only said it's because sugar babies have told me before then I'm " blacklisted" which implies to me that there is a woman's board.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 00:55 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 461Part of the problem are those youtube and other platform videos where young women tell lies about how easy is to get tons of money from "sugar daddies" just for them to talk or letting them buy them dinner etc.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 12:17 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 112Ghosting
Honestly I never used SA that much and used SB instead, though SA has way more options and honestly better odds.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
But when I started a few years ago it was a COMPLETELY different ball game. PPMs were easy, meet ups were easy--the whole thing was easy. Now it's so much damn work that I barely even want to do it anymore. It's like the market got flooded, COVID hit, and all the girls wanted to do virtual because they realized they could scam for free.
Pretty crazy how much my experience on these sites has changed in a few years. I also wondered if there was some back channel where they were discussing amongst each other. But there isn't. I created a few different profiles, used different pics and different numbers and nothing seemed to change.
This seems like the new status quo.
Granted, I can still get some stuff arranged, it's just not at all the same ratio of messages as it used to be. Now it seems like 1 in 20 messages I send even get a response. Three years ago it was 1 in 2.
-
09-17-21 09:15 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 49She looks like Michael Jackson. Gross.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 02:56 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 92She's also on profile 3 or 4.
She's also on profile 3 or 4 in the last few months.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 02:55 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 92Do we need levels of GPS?
Do we need levels of GPS? 2500/ mo is nothing compared to what I've seen some girls ask. 4-5 K / mo has not been uncommon lately with a few in the 8 and 10 k range again (they use to exist waaaaay back in the day) and I have yet to have one of them come back lower (like others here seem to report happens).
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
Maybe a better question. What do people here list as their annual salary and net worth? I think this should almost be mandatory for any GPS report to see if there is any correlation between the gold-digging and mentioned worth.
-
09-17-21 02:47 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 92Behind the scenes SB network in action?
I've experienced the same. I've also been getting some ghost messages lately saying some direct things. I took the rack up the contacts approach then weed my way down but I get ghosted more than ever now. (talking behind the scenes? Mods for premium sending ghost messages?) Paranoia? LOL.
Originally Posted by JJ9999
[View Original Post]
Me thinks it may be time to create a new persona.
-
09-17-21 00:51 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 330Cumdump
Who are you talking about? A good cum dump is always good to have around.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 20:38 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 100
Originally Posted by BrooksBank
[View Original Post]
Is it worth trying out the older sister if you've already done the younger one a couple of times?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 19:26 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 988Same ole submissive cumdump
She has changed her handle several times over the years.
Still good for a outcall. 2 hours 300.
Bbfscip, facefuck. Likes getting fucked hard and stretched out.
She is chubby. Allows pics and videos.
-
09-16-21 19:19 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 988I have shot my load in both.
Originally Posted by BrooksBank
[View Original Post]
Dumb is an understatement.
-
09-16-21 17:46 #4995Regular Member

Posts: 6Great info, thanks. Definitely want to avoid the GPS chicks. Dumb is relative in this biz.
Originally Posted by BrooksBank
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 16:53 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 157Waste of time
This one is not even in the State, and wants you to help her get home.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe992...e-2ac3af6ca402
Despite these dead ends, loving SA.
Found a nice stable of girls, 200 or 300 and a condom never is even brought up.
-
09-16-21 16:25 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 157Off texting scam
Shift to texting and wants deposit.
Pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1cc5...1-8ca5113b3b8b
-
09-16-21 16:10 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 157Waste of time GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/7f579...7-db3479308ef0
This one looks the part, but only because the stick is so far up her ass. Serious GPS, wants 600 for every meet or 2500 a month. Good luck finding that doll.











Reply With Quote





