Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 19285
-
09-24-21 21:21 #11755Banned Member

Posts: 551
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RogerDoger349
[View Original Post]
I met with her recently also because of Willie's recommendation. I agree that her comms are not the best, though my apt went thru fine and I had a great time. This is a woman that is very sexual. I love dirty talk and she's up there with the best LOL.
Originally Posted by Richbal
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 20:07 #11754Senior Member

Posts: 63Liberty Bad Comms
Quite similar experience with "make it up". Texts a week, two days & night before confirming appointment time. She texted me 5 minutes out asking to delay an hour. I indicated an hour delay would jam me up with another appointment. Then she wanted to cut it very short but I'd read Willie's Report and scheduled two hours for the full experience with plenty of notice. Called it off.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 19:00 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 1941Liberty
Sorry that happened, I'm sure that you're upset and I don't blame you. But, at least she responded and told you that she would make it up to you. That's better than most of them! She's really more of UTR and she does have a regular business and the hobby is just a side line. I'd give her another chance, if I were you, because she's definitely worth seeing, I assure you.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 17:11 #11752Regular Member

Posts: 7So based on your review along a couple of others, I schedule a two hour session with this sexy looking lady. The two hours went by very quickly and was more like 2. 5 hours. She is wonderful. Enthusiastic and energetic with lovely breasts and one nice pussy. Her nuru is wonderful. I can't add much more that what you wrote. Just treat her right. She is a treasure.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 16:18 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 157Liberty. Lousy comms
Had an appointment with her. It was set for a few days in advance. Got a text two before the appointment to confirm and let her know we still have two days but everything was good. Then said I could actually meet at the time she thought we had an appt and she said lets stick to the day / time we agreed to meet. On the day I asked if we could move it up and hour and she says yes. I know close to where she is hosting and let her know I was on my way. Get close and send a text, nothing. Another text about how close I am but still need the address. Nothing. About 15 minutes after the time we agree to move she starts texting and that is when she realized she was an hour and 15 minutes passed the appointment time. Says she will make it up to me but who knows at this point.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 16:04 #11750Regular Member

Posts: 6Kay
Talked to her last week. She's still around. Just not working as often. Keep at it. You'll catch her eventually.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 14:20 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 151Kay-Belle MIA?
Have ANY of you seen or heard from Kay-Belle in the last couple of weeks. PM me if you have. Thanks in advance.
I thought it might just be me being kicked to the curb. Maybe it is.
But now her personal digits don't even work. There aren't many worth the concern.
I've been around long enough to realize how quickly things change in a provider's perspective / world.
I am as choosy as it gets in selecting company. Even short term and second visits have to be earned by more than physical skill.
This gal is everything her good reputation says and then some. Kind of a unicorn in the hobby. Maybe in general.
Gator.
-
09-24-21 14:08 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 30Juice
Saw her last night! She did everything I asked her to do and them some! I don't post a lot but have been in the game for a while. Definitely won't be disappointed, Head game top notch. On a side note if anyone is willing to share a UTR with a brother?
-
09-23-21 08:44 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 46Heather in Cocoa home
I had coms with her this week, she said to text her today to setup for tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:52 #11746Regular Member

Posts: 1Mercedes
Got a random group text from a number different then what she posts online asking for money to rent a car, individually texted after saying who it was and real name. Be careful. With that one.
-
09-22-21 15:25 #11745Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for Heather in Cocoa
I wanted to contact Heather. Have not seen any ads on STG. Would like to establish coms.
-
09-22-21 12:10 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
If you are referring to fit, mature, blond, bolt-on Heather in Cocoa with the dog, leggings and cap, and up for back door fun, I saw her a couple of weeks ago at her place and everything seemed fine. She did mention that she could use some more business but said she liked where she was staying. No talk of going to a hotel.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 11:44 #11743Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
No, you were in fact correct. It's an old ad with an old unused tel number. Stacy is still very much UTR and working a regular job and only sees old friends she knew well.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:41 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 2955Contact with Stacey
Sorry to hear that! My bad! I'd suggest trying the OP, Legend808. Hopefully he can hook you up with the current digits, now that his inbox has been cleared out!
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:35 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 556Bolt on Heather
I put a post up recently that blonde Heather with the man mades had contacted me and is no longer at that home per her conversation. She said she is in a hotel. I asked for any clarification from the group because typically in the hobby world that suggests that something has gone awry. Can anyone confirm or refute?
Originally Posted by PhantomFL
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



