Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17082
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times now and never the slightest hint of any sort of nonsense.
    Good for you dude. Maybe I caught her on the wrong day but she had a pimp / bf banging on the door blowing up her phone & lurking in the parking lot those are the facts from my encounter.

  2. #17081
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by CeoNate  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how else to say it, but I am looking for a black woman any of you may know who has good reviews? Feel free to post or pm me details.

    I looked into Bia Bates, but can't find anyone whose seen her.

    I appreciate the help.
    Still no one has seen Bia Bates?! How is this possible?! I need to find out if she's worth the donation and, for me, a drive from out of town!

  3. #17080

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    https://imgur.com/a/V9YqI The answer is. No one has seen them because they don't exist. At least not as escorts you'd find in Indiana. One of these was pulled from imgur pics that were uploaded almost a decade ago.

    Sucks, sorry you went through that. Obviously all a pre-planned setup. That Superman tattoo she has. Keep it classy San Diego.
    I've seen her multiple times now and never the slightest hint of any sort of nonsense.

  4. #17079
    https://imgur.com/a/V9YqI The answer is. No one has seen them because they don't exist. At least not as escorts you'd find in Indiana. One of these was pulled from imgur pics that were uploaded almost a decade ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by 27WowFactor35
    then someone starts banging on the door she stops to go answer& I hear a guys voice. At this point I'm getting very uncomfortable & start grabbing my clothes. She assures me everything if fine then we continue then all of sudden her phone is blowing up & she stops to answer and it's a dude yelling on the other end she says I love you then hangs up.
    Sucks, sorry you went through that. Obviously all a pre-planned setup. That Superman tattoo she has. Keep it classy San Diego.

  5. #17078

  6. #17077

    Jane

    Had my eye on this 1 for a while & took the plunge. Set-up was via txt asked for a pic 100/150/250 rate quote. Incall is budget motel off w38th & HS road. Pics are fairly accurate nice body. I enter the room (she has a huge dog with her but it was cool) pay the donation get comfortable then everything went to hell. Started off with a decent BBBJ then someone starts banging on the door she stops to go answer& I hear a guys voice. At this point I'm getting very uncomfortable & start grabbing my clothes. She assures me everything if fine then we continue then all of sudden her phone is blowing up & she stops to answer and it's a dude yelling on the other end she says I love you then hangs up. After that the mood was shot for me big ass dog roaming around plus a dirty room with bf / pimp drama was to much for me to overcome I let her know & she tells me she has a life to I say that's fine but why book me & say your alone when obviously that was a lie. I paid for a hh was there maybe 10 min I offered to pay the qv rate but she refused to give up the other $50 so I just left. As I leave I see the AA pimp / bf mean mugging me in the parking lot with a matching dog like the 1 in her room. Great body shitty customer service with way to much drama as always YMMV but I will avoid in the future.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67565954

  7. #17076

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, she used to go by London I believe. Decent body, she was really tight and had a nice grip almost like Jamiee from DI only lasted a few minutes. Waned DATY wasn't on the menu, everything was covered. Has her menu changed?
    I never DATY so I didn't even ask. She seems like one of those providers that the more you see her the more her menu opens up. I've only been in the area for a little while so I'm trying to build my roster of reliable, clean repeat providers, right now she's on that list. As far as what I wanted she delivered, and that ass was mesmerizing from behind. YMMV.

  8. #17075
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanParke  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. I've seen her twice now and plan to see her more. Her location is a decent hotel on the west side. The situation was probably just about a 7/10, but she has decent conversation and her ass is amazing, just like I like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/3174600473
    I met her once. She was nice, but she was pretty mechanical throughout the session. And had more restrictions than I like. I never went back a second time. No ill feelings just not what I was looking for in and appointment.

  9. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanParke  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. I've seen her twice now and plan to see her more. Her location is a decent hotel on the west side. The situation was probably just about a 7/10, but she has decent conversation and her ass is amazing, just like I like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/3174600473
    I've seen her before, she used to go by London I believe. Decent body, she was really tight and had a nice grip almost like Jamiee from DI only lasted a few minutes. Waned DATY wasn't on the menu, everything was covered. Has her menu changed?

  10. #17073

    Pawg

    She's fun. I've seen her twice now and plan to see her more. Her location is a decent hotel on the west side. The situation was probably just about a 7/10, but she has decent conversation and her ass is amazing, just like I like.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/3174600473

  11. #17072

    Massage Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmf1995  [View Original Post]
    Did she get out of the business? I've tried to schedule her & no response to her 4693 number & can't find any ads for her in the normal places. Anyone know of any younger girls built like her that are at least real? Been striking out lately now that I'm back in the hobbie after a little break & no girls seem to live up to their photos or want cash app'd some amount up front LOL.
    Katie is currently a guest of Morgan county. She is eligible to return to the business next May.

  12. #17071

    Massage Katie

    Did she get out of the business? I've tried to schedule her & no response to her 4693 number & can't find any ads for her in the normal places. Anyone know of any younger girls built like her that are at least real? Been striking out lately now that I'm back in the hobbie after a little break & no girls seem to live up to their photos or want cash app'd some amount up front LOL.

  13. #17070

    See my previous post

    A girl that's on candy and does damn near all her clients raw. No surprising you needed antibiotics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Football6891  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her in July also required some antibiotics.

  14. #17069

    Last Minute

    I'm headed to Noblesville on a last minute work trip. Any recommendations on an outcall service?

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #17068

    Attempting to bump my previous post

    I didn't have time to look my post up earlier. Was just a quick reference in case you were on the hunt. Below is my review of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah earlier this week. I stopped for a the quick $. 2 BBBJCIM. BJ is good so long as you tell her to keep the tempo down, as soon as she starts going fast (she wants to for some reason) teeth teeth teeth. Slow down and she's good to go. Apartment is a complete fucking dump and she's very mechanical. Really her apt is a fucking shithole. Not that expensive to get a house cleaner in there once a week. I didn't want to piss in her toilet. Cim. Exit. No repeat.

    Kitty. Southport. Polite and good communication, extensive menu. All down hill from there. Room reeks of smoke and I told her about it afterward. She is not into greek BUT while I was there. Pegging and BBBJCIM + COF (actually dirt talk begged me to). She is missing several teeth to tooth decay / pussy was stank / she obviously used to have an acne issue so there are scars / fair amount of baby damage / saggy tits (B). I would not repeat because she's just not the caliber of girl that I want to see and I suspect that's why she is no longer in the DI lineup. Prices are hard to beat though. For that service she told me $$. Didn't feel right about that, gave $$. 6. I won't repeat but if you want pegging / cim / cof for low cost she's your gal.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape