Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8723
-
09-24-21 15:30 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 930Dylan Kelly
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/109126584216
I think that this girl went by Kelly a while ago and had decent reviews except for maybe a smokey room. Has anyone visited recently and can share some info? It seems that she is several years younger than in previous posts; not too concerning as most providers fib about there age. Not a big fan of the venue. (Don't get confused and go to the Mayflower Inn in Washington CT LOL)
-
09-23-21 09:52 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 107How is she
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/115543753909
Is it worth it?
-
09-23-21 09:09 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 168Over stated skills
When I saw her. It was disappointing to say the least.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Her head game was sub par no cim.
I had spread her ass and blast all over it. An other 1 and done.
-
09-23-21 08:16 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lexi
I saw her a few times probably 2 years ago on the Pike. She also ran ads in the past about retiring and going to school. That never happened. Her ads claiming to be a connoisseur are a misnomer. Gents seeking her would be the connoisseurs seeking her if she provided the best service.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
As far as a car date for BBBJ, nothing is more infuriating, except CBJ, than no cim. That prematurely stops the pleasure and makes a mess. No cum dodgers allowed near me! LOL. 😁.
BMD.
-
09-23-21 05:40 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 34Try her out
How do I get a hold of this provider??
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 05:40 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 1251I met Lexi once about 1. 5 years ago on the Pike because another date cancelled. At the time I wasn't impressed: clean, but not too responsive to daty; smoker; OK BBBJ, but no cim. I later found out she was pregnant during our meet. For someone who advertises as a connoisseur, her skills were average at best and she just wasn't into it. And no cim! How'd she handle the finish in the car?
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 05:33 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 476Link
Which Lexi are you referring too? Can you include a link or photo please.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:45 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 2147He better clear out his inbox out.
Originally Posted by HornyDog74
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:23 #4155Regular Member

Posts: 10Hi, I would be interested in helping her. Do you have her ad and some pictures she's willing to show. PM here me with details. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by PawerGuido
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:18 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the info!!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:13 #4153Regular Member

Posts: 10Just looking for some new eyes in the game and others here might need the same in return someday. Isn't that what this forum is for to watch out and help each other and keep the good providers employed so we can enjoy our time with them!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:31 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 111Russian New Haven
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...8012.htm?cat=1
Any info?
She's been flashing her assets on Eros for a while but I haven't found any reviews here, nor on TER, nor on them.
-
09-22-21 18:07 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 2147Name?
I met with her when she first started posting about 4 years ago. She worked as waitress for many years in New Haven, they let her go because business was slow. She told me I Was her 3rd date and she needed to pay her bills, ok. She lived in the attic apartment in a private house.
Originally Posted by HornyDog74
[View Original Post]
Mid 50's, the phots SKG photos are when she was 30's. Body wasn't to bad just some belly fat. I brought over a bottle of wine and we both had a few glasses. Few of those relaxes the hell out of you.
Command was good, GFE, BBJCIM was very good. She was into anything and everything, BB, Anal, which I'm not for both.
Over time I started seeing negative reviews about her, as BMD said below check out the reviews.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-22-21 17:17 #4150Banned Member

Posts: 495Really?
Dude. Really?
Originally Posted by HornyDog74
[View Original Post]
Are you the guy always standing at the NH Lowes exit looking for handouts? Just put in a little effort and find them yourself.
-
09-22-21 17:08 #4149Regular Member

Posts: 18Lexi from Milford
Saw Lexi's ad, thought it was interesting. Got a review from a fellow monger, and thought I'd give her a go.
Texted her, conversation was extremely pleasant and we agreed on a car date after 5.
The picture in the ad was from last year, but it was her and she was attractive very stacked up top, she didn't come off as money hungry, and happily conversed with me before she asked me if I was ready, the deed wasn't mechanical or transactional, she was very into it, responsive and a willing and able eager beaver considering it was a car date.
We finished and to my surprise we talked for 20 minutes.
I do plan on seeing her again, for all the effort she put into making me happy for a car date I plan on getting a short stay.











Reply With Quote






