Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8720
-
09-22-21 12:25 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 886Never have but have seen some not good reviews.
Originally Posted by HornyDog74
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 11:31 #4144Regular Member

Posts: 3This one
Stay far away. Shady apartment she is about 50 lbs lighter than the pictures very thin. And doesn't take any clothes off and doesn't let you touch her. Very shady and definite demons.
Originally Posted by HornyDog74
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:00 #4143Regular Member

Posts: 10Spicey and Hot
Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
-
09-22-21 07:54 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 1251Same. Totally agree. Fake-dar warning.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 05:33 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 625I agree! TGTBT would be my guess.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:23 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 746Looks fake.
To me. Anytime the pics look like from a porno it's a sure sign to me to move on.
Originally Posted by MassageLuv
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:26 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 28Has anyone seen this girl before?? I called and someone answered, haggled for qv and she agreed but never sent me the address. Normally real ads don't show as much as this one does but I figured I'd check here first.
Thanks.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/653774742663
-
09-20-21 20:53 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 484No I wouldn't say bbw she's more like chubby but curvy didn't really get all GFE with me but she does get into it aims to please.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 19:49 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 158Stay Away
That's jazzy / jasmine / little jazz. Those pics are at least 5 years old. She's put on a LOT of weight when I saw her last time. Dunno what she is like now, but even when I saw her again 2 years ago she was a mess.
She will do a runner on you if she can. Has robbed people before as well.
Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 19:32 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 2147Would you say she falls into the BBW category? It makes it so much better when they are nice and friendly. She looks like a decent person in her photos. Is she GFE?
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-20-21 16:40 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 484Angel
Well the pics are definitely old she did pack on a few pounds. Mongers have their own preference on how they like their women. I liked what I saw. She's a nice girl really friendly. Bbj was good not the best not the worse I give it a 6 out of ten FS is covered.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 14:05 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 465Vanilla
Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by WishId
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 12:44 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 232?
Same thing I was about to ask!
Originally Posted by WishId
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 11:08 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 40Any info?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/093639729694
Anyone with info on this one? No name on the ad and hasn't responded yet.
-
09-20-21 10:07 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 119Isn't that the streetwalker aka Vanilla?
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





