Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21680

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnsn  [View Original Post]
    Talked with Robyn said she was in smyrna are till tmrw morning sent a few teasers looking mighty fine!
    How do I contact this girl??

  2. #21679

    Robyn

    Talked with Robyn said she was in smyrna are till tmrw morning sent a few teasers looking mighty fine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210925-102838_Messenger.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210925-102826_Messenger.jpg‎  

  3. #21678

    Robyn in smyrna

    Just saw her, it was great LIKE always, Nice, sweet loving, Started out with a BBBJ & ended in full cover service!

    So guys seeing her is a must she's only here for today and tonight.

  4. #21677
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Your so right. Please to do a little reading. If a girl ask if you have a cash app, hang up.

    Peach Hayes is real. She is that cute.
    Can you share contact info or PM it?

  5. #21676

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Your so right. Please to do a little reading. If a girl ask if you have a cash app, hang up.

    Peach Hayes is real. She is that cute.
    Nobody who is asking for a deposit is real.

  6. #21675
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    This is an easy one. And those of you who know my reports know exactly what I'm about to say. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever give money up front. Let me say that again never ever ever ever ever ever ever give money up front. Especially if they're asking for money and you're not even in the room with them. There are so many problems that can be avoided as long as you do not give money until after the deed is done. Including problems with the uncle. If we all stick to this there's nothing the girls can do about it. Stop letting the little head do the thinking.
    Your so right. Please to do a little reading. If a girl ask if you have a cash app, hang up.

    Peach Hayes is real. She is that cute.

  7. #21674

    Scammer no scammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Wait, the chick in that ad is actually a real provider? Can you share her contact info (the real one)?
    For real can we get a link to the real one in the photos she looks like a good girl.

  8. #21673

    Julianna

    Anybody seen this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliannababyxoxo

  9. #21672
    Quote Originally Posted by YDine  [View Original Post]
    There is a deposit scammer using another provider's pictures in Nashville. See attached, report the ad if you see it. I know the provider pictured and she asked me to let everyone know that this isn't her. Don't fall for this one.
    Wait, the chick in that ad is actually a real provider? Can you share her contact info (the real one)?

  10. #21671

    Easy one

    Quote Originally Posted by YDine  [View Original Post]
    There is a deposit scammer using another provider's pictures in Nashville. See attached, report the ad if you see it. I know the provider pictured and she asked me to let everyone know that this isn't her. Don't fall for this one.
    This is an easy one. And those of you who know my reports know exactly what I'm about to say. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever give money up front. Let me say that again never ever ever ever ever ever ever give money up front. Especially if they're asking for money and you're not even in the room with them. There are so many problems that can be avoided as long as you do not give money until after the deed is done. Including problems with the uncle. If we all stick to this there's nothing the girls can do about it. Stop letting the little head do the thinking.

  11. #21670

    Deposit Scammer

    There is a deposit scammer using another provider's pictures in Nashville. See attached, report the ad if you see it. I know the provider pictured and she asked me to let everyone know that this isn't her. Don't fall for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210924-140445_One UI Home.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210924-140433_One UI Home.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210924-140424_One UI Home.jpg‎  

  12. #21669
    Quote Originally Posted by Lougle69  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her last night off of Bell Rd. Good personality, had a good time and would repeat.

  13. #21668

    Taylor and Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying I wouldn't do it. Sometimes you just need to do it. But this basically sounds like a glory hole that you can see who's on the other side. You get to see them live and in person, and it's a step up from self service, but sounds like one single step up. That being said, if they're hot enough and you want to say you've been with a 10, then this would satisfy that need. So thanks for the honest review and good that you didn't fall for the pre-pay scam!
    Yeah, you nailed. I check their social media and they're the typical girls you see on IG and Tiktok showing their asses off. I always wanted to fuck one of those types. Worth it for me. But if you want anything else outside of that you won't get it from them.

  14. #21667

    Mixed feelings about this

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Against the advice of this form I saw them both. And they are both totes worth it. For me I always wanted to know what it was like to dream with a girl who has an 0nIyfans account or a ig model. So I couldn't pass this up. They were both excellent. Raven is my fave in the sack, but Taylor is more friendly. Heads up though, you are only getting cfs. No kissing. No fingers. No GFE. Can't even lick the tits. And they share a room. One in the bathroom while other one works. It's basically just a dream with hot girls. There is nothing else on the menu. Except like actually dates. If you want them to escort you to dinner or something. They are the arm candy type. They're both top tier in terms of looks. And I will repeat when they come back. And no I wasn't stupid enough to prepay. Did it the regular and only way. Salute.
    I'm not saying I wouldn't do it. Sometimes you just need to do it. But this basically sounds like a glory hole that you can see who's on the other side. You get to see them live and in person, and it's a step up from self service, but sounds like one single step up. That being said, if they're hot enough and you want to say you've been with a 10, then this would satisfy that need. So thanks for the honest review and good that you didn't fall for the pre-pay scam!

  15. #21666

    Raven Kay & Taylor Madison

    Against the advice of this form I saw them both. And they are both totes worth it. For me I always wanted to know what it was like to dream with a girl who has an 0nIyfans account or a ig model. So I couldn't pass this up. They were both excellent. Raven is my fave in the sack, but Taylor is more friendly. Heads up though, you are only getting cfs. No kissing. No fingers. No GFE. Can't even lick the tits. And they share a room. One in the bathroom while other one works. It's basically just a dream with hot girls. There is nothing else on the menu. Except like actually dates. If you want them to escort you to dinner or something. They are the arm candy type. They're both top tier in terms of looks. And I will repeat when they come back. And no I wasn't stupid enough to prepay. Did it the regular and only way. Salute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape