The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24990

    Old gal at Beijing

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    This was an AMP or a apartment?

    Please feel free to PM me the location That's not common out in the NW suburbs!
    She was at Beijing on 30th when I was there. Her BJ was was terrific. I'm still hard now. LOL. The price was right but like I said she was a little older but loved sucking cock like it was her last meal.

  2. #24989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Better than a lot of other places. $5 IMHO do a 1/2 hr and it's just as fun.
    These abbreviations have to stop. What does $5 mean? Come on, saying I paid $1, $100,$1000, $$ 50, $0. 01 or a box of McDonalds chicken nuggets is the same, the crime is giving something of value for sex.

  3. #24988

    Belmont

    I forget who recommended Belmont but I enjoyed my visit. I came with a nipple in my mouth and my fingers between legs (otc). 70 for hour, left 50 tip. Would repeat.

  4. #24987
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for your extra adventure.
    Better than a lot of other places. $5 IMHO do a 1/2 hr and it's just as fun.

  5. #24986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Was at Beijing Health and drew Aida, choose an hr really should have did 30 min massage wasn't good enough to talk about. On the flip I told her I wanted it all. I wasn't prepared so I got level 2 and level 1 DATY don't forget MMV her pussy looks so tight. I plan to get lvl 3 before the end of October or before. She's beautiful with the mask off also she has had back / spinal surgery. The funny thing is I remember I was at this place years ago and had it on the block list went there and got no joy. Happy hunting guys, also its so awkward to follow another monger into a place don't want to catch the door. Be nice to the girls and they will be nice to you.
    What was the damage for your extra adventure.

  6. #24985

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Was at Beijing Health and drew Aida, choose an hr really should have did 30 min massage wasn't good enough to talk about. On the flip I told her I wanted it all. I wasn't prepared so I got level 2 and level 1 DATY don't forget MMV her pussy looks so tight. I plan to get lvl 3 before the end of October or before. She's beautiful with the mask off also she has had back / spinal surgery. The funny thing is I remember I was at this place years ago and had it on the block list went there and got no joy. Happy hunting guys, also its so awkward to follow another monger into a place don't want to catch the door. Be nice to the girls and they will be nice to you.
    Yes her pussy is quite beautiful. She gets off on having her pussy licked while she is 69 with me. She was so wet I wanted to fuck her so bad. I even tongued her beautiful asshole. Thats when I exploded. I have to taste her again this weekend.

  7. #24984

    Bhc

    Was at Beijing Health and drew Aida, choose an hr really should have did 30 min massage wasn't good enough to talk about. On the flip I told her I wanted it all. I wasn't prepared so I got level 2 and level 1 DATY don't forget MMV her pussy looks so tight. I plan to get lvl 3 before the end of October or before. She's beautiful with the mask off also she has had back / spinal surgery. The funny thing is I remember I was at this place years ago and had it on the block list went there and got no joy. Happy hunting guys, also its so awkward to follow another monger into a place don't want to catch the door. Be nice to the girls and they will be nice to you.

  8. #24983
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you get the special treatment but her website even says you need to be screened prior to making an appointment. Again, I'm glad you get to roam and and the finish seems genuine but your reports (on a brand new account) go against everything that's ever been posted about her.
    I have seen her once and I just had to show her my business card and a paystub. I told her fine as long as she doesn't make a copy (and she didn't.).

    She does allow roaming and has a nice Russian variation she will do for you.

  9. #24982

    Comfort on Archer

    Dreamed of YuYu at Comfort. Reports I've seen here were fairly accurate. Massage was decent with some teasing before the flip. Very vocal and great technique. $. 40 at door and $ for nude L1 with DATY, roaming, and FIV. Worth a visit if you're nearby.

  10. #24981
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you get the special treatment but her website even says you need to be screened prior to making an appointment. Again, I'm glad you get to roam and and the finish seems genuine but your reports (on a brand new account) go against everything that's ever been posted about her.
    For sure! I've lurked for a while, but thought it was worth making an account to point out a different experience. So understand that it's taken with a grain of salt. Obviously don't do anything you're not comfortable with. Things change, for all I know she's asking new people for what's been posted and then some.

  11. #24980

    Falls Asleep

    Quote Originally Posted by JbDude  [View Original Post]
    Was looking at Rubmaps, there is a place on 24th off of Wentworth advertised as open 24 hours per day. Anyone know anything about here? TIA.
    Yes they have 3 locations in China been to all 3 same girl. She literally falls asleep with your Dick in her hand. She will do whatever you want for $100 - just tell her you want quick visit.

    Honestly not worth it but take her for a ride. If you get there too late in the evening she only does back door cause her front door has been pounded out for the day. No joke.

  12. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy89  [View Original Post]
    She only asked to take a peek at my LinkedIn when I walked in. I never had to send a copy of anything.
    I'm glad you get the special treatment but her website even says you need to be screened prior to making an appointment. Again, I'm glad you get to roam and and the finish seems genuine but your reports (on a brand new account) go against everything that's ever been posted about her.

  13. #24978
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    Does she simply ask to see your info or does she request a copy of it?
    She only asked to take a peek at my LinkedIn when I walked in. I never had to send a copy of anything.

  14. #24977
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pursue more.
    She will do more. I've gotten a totally nude HJ for 60 tip. It was nice to taste all of her. She is in her 30's and more is on the menu.

  15. #24976

    Just a bit of clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy89  [View Original Post]
    To each his own on handing out info, but that's absolutely not true. On the flip she asks if you want topless or nude, and roaming is fine. It's actually encouraged, just no fiv. As long as you're nice and have good hygiene, you'll have a good time. Finish has never been mechanical for me.
    Does she simply ask to see your info or does she request a copy of it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape